Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 19-01-2018, 09:34 PM
Seeker

Seeing an Eagle in dream/ Soul Merge?

I honestly didn't know what to classify this experience as but I thought this was close enough.

I remember closing my eyes for a short while and reawakening in my room only to find that I remembered I was still asleep but my room looked slighly different. Then a Golden Eagle appeared and flew on my bed. It landed on my lap and I reached out and started stroking it as it nibbled my fingers gently with its beak.

Then something strange happened and the next thing I was seeing my room through this Eagles eyes. Everything was zoomed in and almost 3D and had immense detail. I figured I had merged somehow with the Eagle but as I saw through it's vision I also had the thought that I WAS the Eagle.

Everytime I watch videos of Eagles in flight I can feel my soul stirring deep within.

What could be happening? Please Help!
Old 05-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Master
this is related to the dragon visions you've had (which i've just read and
responded to). sometimes dragons are thought to possess shapeshifting
abilities, and this lucid dream experience could be a manifestation of you
having acquired that skill through your association with the dragons.
Old 14-02-2018, 07:57 AM
Master

The eagle could be your main animal spirit guide at this time. Spirit animals come and go. You need to look up "animal spirit guide eagle" and see if any of it makes sense to you. Animal spirit guides come and help us with different qualities. For example, i had a lion and a tiger spirit guide before and they were helping me have strength and be strong.
And i would say your spirit body was traveling while you were asleep, and you started becoming aware of it
Old 26-02-2018, 03:39 PM
Guide
I had an experience once with merging with a non-human entity, it was a fascinating experience to experience things with a completely different set of sensations.

I think in some of the deeper sleep states of consciousness your "self" becomes much more fluid and less tied to your body, so that you could temporarily swap experience with other beings.

I have also had past dream experiences of transforming into a wolf, which was also a fun ride.