Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 03-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Knower
Lucid Supplements

if things go the way I planned it out with my money I will be well on my way to buying theses, it has great reviews, with so many I was wondering if any of you tried them yet? if so what were you experience/results with them?

https://www.amazon.com/Claridream-PR...70_&dpSrc=srch
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 29-04-2018, 06:18 AM
Seeker

I wonder what would happen if I or someone experimented with lucid dreaming supplements and took 3 different ones at the same time. Like taking lucid esc, claridream and dream leaf all at once over a few weeks or so. And what if on top of that you (hypothetically) used herbs such as blue lotus, mugwort ect. Would your brain be flooded with lucid dreams or would it have a worse effect?
Old 30-04-2018, 02:53 AM
Ascender
I have not tried this, but please be careful. You do not know what is in these pills. Even if the ingredients are listed, you don't know that, that is what is in these. You don't know what it will do to you. These things are not regulated. Studies done on supplements revealed that often times what they say is in them, is not. Even the popular brands were tested and none of them were the same. Please, be careful.

You can learn to lucid dream without the aid of God only knows these things are.
Old 30-04-2018, 05:40 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
I have not tried this, but please be careful. You do not know what is in these pills. Even if the ingredients are listed, you don't know that, that is what is in these. You don't know what it will do to you. These things are not regulated. Studies done on supplements revealed that often times what they say is in them, is not. Even the popular brands were tested and none of them were the same. Please, be careful.

You can learn to lucid dream without the aid of God only knows these things are.

I know what you mean and I understand that there could be things in here that we are unaware of but there still can be positive results with these pills when it comes to lucid dreaming.
Old 30-04-2018, 11:02 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3N0m
I know what you mean and I understand that there could be things in here that we are unaware of but there still can be positive results with these pills when it comes to lucid dreaming.

That's the thing, you don't know that. You're taking a risk and may get no rewards. Remember, there are fake reviews on Amazon. Even if those reviews aren't fake, that doesn't mean it will work for you. In all likelihood, you won't get any results. At best, you'll have wasted money. At worst, you could be harmed.

If you couldn't lucid dream without the use of pills well, I suppose we could have that debate. However, you can, you just have to work at it so, why take an unnecessary risk?
Old 01-05-2018, 08:43 AM
Seeker

Question More natural supplements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
That's the thing, you don't know that. You're taking a risk and may get no rewards. Remember, there are fake reviews on Amazon. Even if those reviews aren't fake, that doesn't mean it will work for you. In all likelihood, you won't get any results. At best, you'll have wasted money. At worst, you could be harmed.

If you couldn't lucid dream without the use of pills well, I suppose we could have that debate. However, you can, you just have to work at it so, why take an unnecessary risk?

Yes that is true. What is your opinion on using more natural methods of more vivid and lucid dreams such as mugwort, blue lotus dream root teas ect.?
Old 01-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3N0m
Yes that is true. What is your opinion on using more natural methods of more vivid and lucid dreams such as mugwort, blue lotus dream root teas ect.?

I'm sure they can be relaxing and that won't hurt. You need to make sure that if you are taking any other supplement or medication that you can take them together. Also, watch out how much you take. People often believe that natural herbs cannot harm them. That is not true. You can overdose and some people do have negative reactions to certain herbs. Also, some herbs are known to potentially cause harm to internal organs. Kava Kava, for instance was linked with liver damage. Finally, if you are picking the herbs in nature yourself, be especially careful that you are picking what you think you are picking. It is not uncommon for people to mistake one plant for another.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:37 PM
Master
iv bean eatin chocklei mintss befre i go 2 bed i no why iv bean dreamin weid

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔