Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Knower
I'm a 4 life path
Old 07-08-2011, 11:40 PM
SerpentQueen

11 in the house. :-)

I've never met a 33, so that is totally cool.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Scorpio

I have studied numerology and never heard of 33 this is the first time in 10 years... Must have to look,Aas far as I know 11 in mathematics, DNA etc plays an extremely important role to global physics make up of this universe... If you google 'Meaning of number 11' you will read it is very interesting
Old 09-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Docha

Birth number 9

Name number 6

Soul urge 3

So I'm a loving, creative humanitarian lol
Old 09-10-2011, 07:37 AM
victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graelwyn
I posted this to be useful to those with an interest in numerology.

im gled that ye did graewyn, i hev a huge interest in numerology and am now tryin to work it in to ma tarot readin's as i think they are of huge importance. just last nite as i lay in ma beid i worked oot all ma familys numbers...

im a 7
Old 12-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Experiencer
I love numerology. I have an 11 lifepath and a 22 soul urge. I had the good fortune of getting to lunch with a numerologist a few months ago. She told me some pretty fantastic stuff. Seemed a little too good to be true, lol. Turns out her numbers are very close to mine. Leads to valuable insight.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Knower
I reckon Im a 33.. 1+2+4+1+9+8+8
Soul Urge 11
Old 04-11-2011, 05:33 PM
dhaga

Well, this seems like fun so why not? :)

My Life Path number: 4
- Practical, orderly, patient, logical, hard-working, loyal, builder, steadfast, frugal, responsible, earthy, planner, materially creative, green thumb, even tempered.

Yeah...some of those things definitely fit.

How does one generate a "name number" and "soul urge" number?
Old 04-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Knower
Here you go (with middle):
http://www.paulsadowski.com/Numbers.asp
Old 30-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Rhodes

I am a six as well: 1+1+2+2+1+9+6+2=24. 2+4=6; funny thing, my real name works out to be a life path number of 8 so, I've had to change it to equal my life path number of 6 which Rhodes is. Cool :)