Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 04-10-2016, 07:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Electronic Harassment - Are Indigo Children being targeted?

Hi,

Is there any Indigo Children who have experienced/ are experiencing any form of Electronic Harassment?

There is a lot of material on the Internet on these topics so I won't explain what Electronic Harassment is. If you don't know you can use a search term such as Electronic Harassment, Directed Energy Weapons, Mind Control, EMF/Radiation attacks, Satellite Attacks, RNM (Remote Neural Monitoring) etc.

My experience started in 2013 when I commented on Edward Snowden. I will explain why I think that they are targeting Indigo Children in general.

I have not been Psychic growing up but when I used Crystals at the middle of 2013 I started getting Psychic experiences and have past life memories. One strange thing that happened was that I got psychically connected to Edward Snowden. When he posted on a Twitter account (not the current one , it was under the name ejosephsnowden and was later banned by Twitter) that he was having psychic attacks I commented on it offering my assistance.

Since then I've been remotely monitored, harassed and attacked with Directed Beam Weapons. It's ongoing and happens 24/7. (The Directed Beam Weapons attacks stopped because I grew resistant to them but the mental harassment goes on 24/7 and if you haven't experienced yourself you'll see how uncomfortable that is if you read testimonials of other people).

The first attack happened on the night of December 15, 2013. There was another minor attack a week before that that involved communication, but this is the first heavy attack I experienced so I consider this the first. I was attacked by energy for 3 days causing extreme pains in the body and while these attacks were going on they (the perpetrators, large groups of people, from large organizations) communicated to me and gave me lists of things I shouldn't do. The attacks were clearly linked to Edward Snowden because he came up very often.

I had written about Indigo Children and shared articles and written about other spiritual experiences and past life memories on Facebook since a few months before that. They asked me not to write about Indigo Children, not to communicate to other Indigo Children, not to encourage other Indigo Children, not to write about Spirituality, not to Meditate, not to do my "Energetic Magic", not to send energy to the situation (the situation which involved Edward Snowden and them), not to invoke Angels, not to put likes on Conspiracy Websites, not to put likes or put links or share from Conspiracy Facebook pages, Facebook pages on Indigo Children and other Spiritual matters etc.

When the helpful parties who were communicating to me (also electronically) couldn't get the attacks to stop they asked me to go online, under my real name and share on Facebook, Twitter and support pages for Edward Snowden. I was also trying to share about Indigos and other Spiritual matters which seem to be linked to the situation and had put the likes back on the pages they made me drop. When I wrote or shared something they didn't like they'd threaten me, send me thoughts and fears electronically and send me directed energy to cause painful sensations. One thing I noticed was that they can manipulate computers too. The computers I was working on were malfunctioning (and it happens at the same time they're threatening, that they're going to do something. Then it happens. It coordinates with their voice. So I know that the computers were not experiencing normal technical problems.). Two cyber cafes I was working on had their networks crashed and their connections interrupted. They had to get technicians to fix the problems. These mental and bodily harassment and technical problems happened when I liked or shared something on Indigo Children or Spirituality among other things.

A few weeks after the attacks started I wrote an article describing characteristics of Indigo Children based on what we read on the Internet and based on my own experience. This article is very vivid on my memory because of the effort which was put into sabotaging it getting published. I was interrupted (on the computer) while I was writing, paragraphs started self-deleting, was not allowed to save it, was not allowed to email it by disconnecting the connection, my USB drive crashed when I tried to save it, the network connection was disrupted to prevent me from sending it to the next computer and when I went to the cyber cafe the next day to retrieve the saved document on the computer I was writing on, the whole cyber cafe went down.

The helpful parties who communicate to me, also electronically, have shared the relevance of Indigo Children, Psychic Experiences and Spirituality to this situations and that there maybe other Indigos who are being attacked. There seems to be a lot of research that's going on on people, psychics, people with special abilities, with special skills, on psychic skills, on spirituality and for other similar reasons which I have heard of and gathered information and written down on which I wouldn't be sharing to keep this short. And I don't mean good research. I'm sorry to say this. But there could be people suffering.

There are a lot of other experiences since then I could share but to be brief I will keep it short. I think I've explained why I think Indigo Children are being targeted and why I have an interest in knowing if there are other Indigo Children who have experienced Electronic Harassment.

Thanks for your time.

-Anne