Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-12-2018, 12:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Really in need of help, healing and guidance

Ok, I’m empatic. It’s made my life a living nightmare. I DO understand it can be a gift but more often it feels like a curse. I have yet to find anyone that can help me. I’ve had no guidance at all. I’ve just tried to stuff it all deep down which has made things worse for me as you can imagine.

I can’t deny this part of me anymore. I’m miserable, anxiety ridden. Depressed. Stuffing it down clearly isn’t working. At all. But letting it fly and ‘go with the flow’, the idea makes me physically ill.

I need to grow spiritually. I feel like I’m being called. Like- wake up! I’m trying. But I’m having a really super hard time. Partly because I feel I need 1 good spiritual friend to talk one-on-one with. Hopefully someone who is spiritually enlightened that can provide some insight, help with my healing that will enable me to move forward.

I know I have a higher calling. I sense I’m supposed to help others. But I first have to help myself, help me.

I know the internet is filled with people who say they can help, for money. Usually big money. I don’t have it. I understand people need to make a living, I simply do not have it available.

It’s not like this is something generally talked about where you might actually come across someone irl. I know I’ve learned to keep my mouth shut the hard way.

So the only thing I know to do is to post here, hoping someone will feel called to step in and connect with me.

I’m just so lost and I cannot continue living like this. I can’t. It needs to change, I need to change. I feel like I’m in a cocoon waiting to metamorpihize and come forth. If that makes any sense.

And now I feel stupid. I feel like I may be crazy. Ok, I’m just going to **** up now.

Thank you in advance for any advice, guidance and comments.

In love and light,
Ais
Old 28-12-2018, 10:00 AM
Master
I posted in your other thread but just want to say in this one, I may not be a person that can help you, but you can message me if you want to
Old 28-12-2018, 12:07 PM
Knower

Hi Aislyn, know you're not alone. I feel like I could have written this, I really connect with your words. Have you started looking into past hurts by any chance? Going through any healing? This experience can be associated with feeling and ultimately healing. This storm can be weathered, perhaps this is something you, we have to go through, I keep thinking birth is painful, right?
Old 29-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Master

I'd like to know more about how you are empathic. Why is it making your life a living hell, depressed and full of anxiety?

Can you give me an example?

I am empathic. When I was young I would get overwhelmed with the emotions from people around me. I usually would separate myself from them and their emotions would eventually fade away.
Old 05-01-2019, 07:42 AM
Deactivated Account
It helps to remind yourself that it's not a personal attack on you. That same empathic ability can be reversed in a sense. Try projecting energy outwards. Positive, white, loving energy. On a day you're feeling confident try radiating it from your heart. This can change the vibration of people around you. Though it can be done with your third eye it can come across as intrusive. It's not a guarantee you won't be hurt or overwhelmed at times. But you can take control of it situation by situation. If you vibrate higher the same people who overwhelm you will be drawn to you for guidance.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:16 PM
Deactivated Account
I wanted to add.. Try Ujjayi breathing or ocean breathing. This will give you more control.
Old 20-01-2019, 07:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aislynn
Ok, I’m empatic. It’s made my life a living nightmare. I DO understand it can be a gift but more often it feels like a curse. I have yet to find anyone that can help me. I’ve had no guidance at all. I’ve just tried to stuff it all deep down which has made things worse for me as you can imagine.

I can’t deny this part of me anymore. I’m miserable, anxiety ridden. Depressed. Stuffing it down clearly isn’t working. At all. But letting it fly and ‘go with the flow’, the idea makes me physically ill.

I need to grow spiritually. I feel like I’m being called. Like- wake up! I’m trying. But I’m having a really super hard time. Partly because I feel I need 1 good spiritual friend to talk one-on-one with. Hopefully someone who is spiritually enlightened that can provide some insight, help with my healing that will enable me to move forward.

I know I have a higher calling. I sense I’m supposed to help others. But I first have to help myself, help me.

I know the internet is filled with people who say they can help, for money. Usually big money. I don’t have it. I understand people need to make a living, I simply do not have it available.

It’s not like this is something generally talked about where you might actually come across someone irl. I know I’ve learned to keep my mouth shut the hard way.

So the only thing I know to do is to post here, hoping someone will feel called to step in and connect with me.

I’m just so lost and I cannot continue living like this. I can’t. It needs to change, I need to change. I feel like I’m in a cocoon waiting to metamorpihize and come forth. If that makes any sense.

And now I feel stupid. I feel like I may be crazy. Ok, I’m just going to **** up now.

Thank you in advance for any advice, guidance and comments.

In love and light,
Ais

I feel for you and understand you, somedays I have the same thoughts and feelings as you, as I started to look for more what is within and trust my inner self and inner knowing I began to understand that some of the thoughts and feelings we have are based on the belief systems and old emotions (memories) that no longer resonate with us and which from we need to be freed. As I started several years ago, I started using guided meditations also reiki. The more you practice the better you will feel and more freed but also the more are you responsible with kind of relatity you create with your thoughts and feelings. I like the saying the vibrations are like radio channels, that you can tune into and the ones you can't rid off so easy I would suggest to seek help from your Higher Self. Also... You are free to message me any time.

Best of luck!
Old 22-01-2019, 01:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Go on youtube and go to this channel 'Channeling Erik' and on the channel search using the key word 'Empath', there are two videos called 'Are You an Empath?' they will help you spectacularly xo
Sorry i cant post links yet so this is the best i can do :)