Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-01-2019, 10:35 AM
Suspended
Guide

Amazing dream

My grandma died several years ago and I kept on dreaming her, well, last night it happened again.Some days ago, there was a dispute between my family and some neighbours over the inerhited land we received from my grandma.In my dream, I saw my grandma, my father and an old lady that I know, they were measuring the land with some imaginary lines.My grandma could only see my father and that old lady, but she could not see me.Well, I could see her and I started to cry like a baby, calling her to me, I was so overhwelmed by tears and emotions when I saw her.Then, something happened, you know, there are moments when the TV looses its signal and the whole image is "broken", well, this is what it happened in my dream, in that moment, my grandma became aware of my presence, she came to me, I could feel her love towards me, it was a very pleasant fealing, then she said to me: "I miss you"; then, I asked her about God and she told me: "God is fine"; I asked her this question because somehow I knew that she came from God and I wanted to know how is He doing in Heaven.

This was one of the most amazin dreams I had and I usually have one such dream every year.

I notice that more and more I became aware of God in my dreams, this only happened once in my entire life and now it's the second time when I am "looking" for God.
Old 20-01-2019, 06:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Thats an amazing dream. I am happy you are exercising your prophetic gift.