Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 02-08-2018, 09:59 PM
Guide
Cool Inverse Lucid Dream

Usually lucid dreams are where you are involved in the dream and you become aware that it is a dream and your consciousness can explore around in the dream state.

However last night, during a long bout of insomnia, I had kind of an inverse of a lucid dream. I was in my bed, awake and trying to relax myself back into sleep, but it was not working very well. So my imagination began to drift. Eventually my imagination drifted so far that everything was visible, like a dream, but instead of being involved IN the dream, I was simply observing it from the outside while being perfectly aware that I was still awake in my bed.

It was a dream, there was no conscious control of the events in the dream (as you would have when you are simply imagining things), it was playing out from outside my conscious mind, and I was just the observer. There really was no direct involvement in the dream itself, it was just playing out for me.

Was a real interesting state of consciousness.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:43 PM
Knower
It sounds like the "practical" process that many psychics use when they are giving readings, or similarly, when we go on a soul flight.

In practice, this approach to viewing reality is a form of equilibrium between being conscious and remaining in a subconscious state where our symbol language "broadcasts from".

If we are able to exercise this form of awareness, we can eventually take control of our "witnessing" self and move into the realms where usable information can be gleaned -- the "reverse lucidity" becomes "lucid dreaming" once we learn how to control it.

Psychics use this "twilight" area of thought conditions to astrally view the world or tap into spiritual realms to find out what their soul self "has been up to" during physical somnambulism.

In my earlier experiences, I seemed to have been doing just what you described - I witnessed in a state of paralysis. Eventually, I began to control my own inertia, and now I rarely have an inability to move during those mental states.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
It sounds like the "practical" process that many psychics use when they are giving readings, or similarly, when we go on a soul flight.

In practice, this approach to viewing reality is a form of equilibrium between being conscious and remaining in a subconscious state where our symbol language "broadcasts from".

If we are able to exercise this form of awareness, we can eventually take control of our "witnessing" self and move into the realms where usable information can be gleaned -- the "reverse lucidity" becomes "lucid dreaming" once we learn how to control it.

Psychics use this "twilight" area of thought conditions to astrally view the world or tap into spiritual realms to find out what their soul self "has been up to" during physical somnambulism.

In my earlier experiences, I seemed to have been doing just what you described - I witnessed in a state of paralysis. Eventually, I began to control my own inertia, and now I rarely have an inability to move during those mental states.

That is very interesting...thank you for sharing.