Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 03-02-2019, 07:51 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I see - thanks for explaining.

There are a number of things you could try out. These methods will depend on your level of lucidity and ability to stay within the dream whilst retaining a high lucid state. You can change the environment. One way that works for me is to put my hands in a prayer pose up towards my face, thumbs near nose. Then I close my eyes, place intent for a new environment of my choice (imagine whatever you wish) and then, holding that thought in mind, slowly move your hands away from each other, as if pushing the old environment away to make way for the new one. You can now open your eyes and peek through your hands as they are moving to see if you've been successful. Of course, you'll want to make sure that your person is also in the new place.

Another technique is to draw an imaginary circle with your finger in the space in front of you. Make it large, as if creating your own portal. Then step through it whilst placing intent to be in your new place.

If you are exploring your personal dreamscapes, then these techniques should be successful. You have to believe you can do it and focus, focus, focus!

You can practise this on a smaller scale, by attempting to manifest an object from thin air. Try and get an apple to appear in your hand. This will build up your confidence and reinforce belief that control is possible.

Good luck!

amazing advice!

The first technique you described is actually conscious astral projection with your third eye. I know that because I do that everyday as a prayer/meditation to keep my inner space and energy field clear while I'm awake.

I think I'm going to probably try the second technique too because it reminds me of dr. strange's ability set. Everything that character's archetype does is more real than anybody would think. Haha so thanks!

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 28-02-2019, 12:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Even some people believe this is really hard, it doesn't. As has been said before, it's just about consistency and repetition. Keep trying always you go to sleep and have in mind your desire.

Besides this, you can try to fall sleep with some light, or take a nap during day time. In that environment your mind falls sleep but not the totality of it since it is getting signals that it's not night yet.