Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-04-2018, 07:52 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eelco
You are always welcome to report it yourself..
Mods tend only to interfere is some thread is purposefully brought to their attention.

You can alsways ask to have your acount deleted, That would save you the trouble of writing post after post of insults..

But please don't, I like to come here and see a reflection of anger..

With Love
Eelco

To be fair to me Raziel keep editing out his inflammatory remarks. Anyway, he says that he can't communicate with schizophrenics / the mentally ill, so hopefully that is the end of my dealings with him.

Part of me always has been a bit p*ssed off with certain things.

i don't much like this society / system / 'civilisation' or having to be on this planet at this time in history. Hopefully the upcoming WW3 will push things forward a little bit.
Old 14-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Being
i don't much like this society / system / 'civilisation' or having to be on this planet at this time in history. Hopefully the upcoming WW3 will push things forward a little bit.

Aren't people what you need to implement an RBE?

It's why most fail. I think. People..

With Love
Eelco
Old 14-04-2018, 10:47 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Aren't people what you need to implement an RBE?

It's why most fail. I think. People..

With Love
Eelco

Humanity collectively has & does manifest & create the entire human created World - society / culture / 'civilisation' & everything within it all, yes.

Humanity are the only people responsible for the way everything is on one level. 'We' create everything that exists within this Global 'civilisation'.

Beyond having my own opinion on it all i've given up fighting the system & trying to convert others. i don't care - this place is finished anyway imo.
Old 14-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Eelco

I see..

So we wait for Devine intervention and then do it right?

Or something else. Waiting until enough people are converted may take too long if that is the most viable plan.

With Love
Eelco
Old 14-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
I see..

Or something else. Waiting until enough people are converted may take too long if that is the most viable plan.

With Love
Eelco

I said nothing inflammatory other than Pont out human nature but he won't accept that Americans acted in the past as they do now - before the white man & before banks.

He refuses to explain posts & expects us to follow multiple branching links.

Even presuming I'm dumber than mud - a simple breakdown of what he believes causes issues within humanity other than "banking" would help seed his points.

I tried ALL day yesterday & all I got were insults aimed at my race, presumed political affiliation & education.

I've worked with people with mental health issues but he seems convinced I'm after him?

Dunno what more I can say or do to communicate & returning insults is now revealed to be in bad taste.

Eek.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 14-04-2018, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
To be fair to me Raziel keep editing out his inflammatory remarks. Anyway, he says that he can't communicate with schizophrenics / the mentally ill, so hopefully that is the end of my dealings with him.

Part of me always has been a bit p*ssed off with certain things.

Are you sure thats what I said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel #166
Eek ..

So after having read some of this (regarding illness) I'm going to bow out.

I'm able to converse perfectly well with someone on here with Asperger syndrome funnily enough but it did take some time.

I'll get back to my point in a second in my next post but I wasn't going to even begin to try to fathom why you have had such an adverse reaction.

It's not possible to edit out my statements if & when you have re-quoted them - they exist here on the thread & they are fine.

I lost patience with someone I saw as awkward - I went into every link you provided to TRY to understand what you are rattling on about & discovered the schizophrenic posts.

So I decided NOT to lose patience...

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 14-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Master
The OP asked this question:

Quote:
Without looking it up are you familiar with LEIRG / Matrix 5 / The Montalk Project & associated areas? Not that i am wholly in agreement with everything that they present either.

i tend to take the long deep time view - 5 million year timelines.

My answers were not acceptable ...

Quote:
i'll take that as a No then, same as your knowledge on a more in depth understanding of a genuine Global RBE & many other areas.
You can't be familiar with it all & the associated areas in any informed sense if you don't know what LEIRG is

I asked for the full meaning of LEIRG for clarification but I got abuse instead.

Is it not intriguing for someone to state that they look at the world via 5 million year timelines?

Why is none of this information given within the thread if it is so vital to understanding the wider concept?

LEIRG / Matrix 5 / The Montalk Project information MIGHT HELP garner more attention to your cause - why not share instead of being so abusive??

~

Usually I'd have opened a can of whoop a*# by now on a poster like this but I held off, instead listening to my gut - which was right.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 15-04-2018, 07:03 AM
Ascender

Quote:
I see..

With Love
Eelco

i have no idea Eelco? i spend a lot of time contemplating the non human & things outside of the Earth & this 'civilisation'.

The (M)assess won't agree on anything & this planet is run by psychopaths.

i have said my bit, it's a random thread on an obscure forum within over 1 billion web sites - Nothing is of any consequence on the net. & i have another egotist narcissist arsh*le that is obsessed with me, which happens on forums, so am bowing out.
Old 15-04-2018, 08:52 AM
Master
Quote:
i have no idea Eelco? i spend a lot of time contemplating the non human & things outside of the Earth & this 'civilisation'.

The (M)assess won't agree on anything & this planet is run by psychopaths.

i have said my bit, it's a random thread on an obscure forum within over 1 billion web sites - Nothing is of any consequence on the net. & i have another egotist narcissist arsh*le that is obsessed with me, which happens on forums, so am bowing out.

I shouldn't expect a thread to have substance?

At some point you obviously HAD something to say, to advise, to point out.

Perhaps the resistance to your way of thinking by myself & others is unexpected?

It's what happens when you get a melting pot of ideas ..

Call me any names you wish - you've shown nothing particularly stunning or enlightening about your views so far.

I could have wrecked you at any point in this thread but you seemingly had a genuine reason for misinterpretation & it wasn't based on agenda - I have instead continued to attempt to coax out the information that you seemed to wish to put across at one stage.

I'm only cruel to the self serving & militant - I don't place you there even though I perhaps should ... still if at any point you care to provide info on LEIRG / Matrix 5 / The Montalk Project I'm listening & curious.

Matrix 5 is the only one with information available on web searches so I'm unsure how you expect anyone to get to "your level" without the tools to do so?

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 15-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Perhaps the resistance to your way of thinking by myself & others is unexpected?

Not at all, very far from it - i have faced often violent opposition my whole life to who i am & my ideas. There is very often a lot of violent verbal personal attack on forums, which is why i tend to Not go on them any more.

Quote:
Call me any names you wish - you've shown nothing particularly stunning or enlightening about your views so far.

Thanks, yes, i'll point out the truth of who & what i think you are, & don't need your permission to do so. Nothing stunning or enlightening about any of your views either, nor anything on this forum. But i wonder why you react to it all the way that you do? Isn't that interesting your reaction.

Quote:
I'm only cruel to the self serving & militant - I don't place you there even though I perhaps should ... still if at any point you care to provide info on LEIRG / Matrix 5 / The Montalk Project I'm listening & curious.

i simply asked if you were familiar with certain areas, which you pretended that you were, & are obviously Not. i have No interest in trying to educate the uneducated & ignorant thanks, & i know the pointlessness of such a task, you have already shown what your attitude is.