Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 16-04-2018, 03:57 AM
guthrio guthrio is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,543
  guthrio's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheart
Hi souls! I pray to the Lord and Jesus to increase my faith and to establish a connection , but it is if they ignore me. I know Jesus said "Seek and do not stop seeking until you find..." , but I think that I do something wrong.. Any thoughts?

Peace!

Blueheart,

I hope this helps you. Pray knowing that your prayer has already been answered.

You'll see why in the reference below....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...82&postcount=5
__________________
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
http://csermelyblog.tehetsegpont.hu/...ir%C3%A1ly.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COt1n3jDqA&t=19s
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 16-04-2018, 04:28 AM
Imzadi Imzadi is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,281
  Imzadi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheart
Hi souls! I pray to the Lord and Jesus to increase my faith and to establish a connection , but it is if they ignore me. I know Jesus said "Seek and do not stop seeking until you find..." , but I think that I do something wrong.. Any thoughts?

Peace!

Sometimes when I pray, I realized that there is some sort of unconscious expectation attached to how I think it should turn out. For instance if I pray for increased Faith and connection, I might imagine that I would suddenly miraculously feel the faith and connection... However, that is usually not how God works in my life and I later realized that the various challenges, doubts, and overwhelming disconnection was there for a reason. The events that play out and the various tests and tribulation that I face manifests and nurtures the very Faith and connection that I had been longing for. Therefore, I learned that when I pray, I simply accept and have faith that all is happening according to God's plan for me. We may not have the vantage point of God's infinite wisdom, but we should rest assure knowing that all is under His control. God bless! :)
__________________
I AM that I AM and that's ALL that I AM.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 16-04-2018, 11:26 AM
kjw47 kjw47 is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 990
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheart
Hi souls! I pray to the Lord and Jesus to increase my faith and to establish a connection , but it is if they ignore me. I know Jesus said "Seek and do not stop seeking until you find..." , but I think that I do something wrong.. Any thoughts?

Peace!


The God of Israel OT = a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah) = Jesus, Father, The only true God. He is the answerer of prayer.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 16-04-2018, 01:33 PM
davidmartin davidmartin is offline
Knower
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 148
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheart
Hi souls! I pray to the Lord and Jesus to increase my faith and to establish a connection , but it is if they ignore me. I know Jesus said "Seek and do not stop seeking until you find..." , but I think that I do something wrong.. Any thoughts?

Peace!

Try and ask Mary too, she helps many, to find more of her son
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 16-04-2018, 03:23 PM
kjw47 kjw47 is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 990
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Try and ask Mary too, she helps many, to find more of her son


Jesus--the one you claim to follow taught---This is how we should pray---Our Father----period. Only he hears and answers prayers. Your teachers live in darkness. Where does it teach anywhere one should go through Mary to get to the Father=100% lie.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 17-04-2018, 03:40 AM
blueheart blueheart is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 86
  blueheart's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Blueheart,

I hope this helps you. Pray knowing that your prayer has already been answered.

You'll see why in the reference below....

I will do that, thanks !
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 17-04-2018, 03:49 AM
blueheart blueheart is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 86
  blueheart's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
Sometimes when I pray, I realized that there is some sort of unconscious expectation attached to how I think it should turn out. For instance if I pray for increased Faith and connection, I might imagine that I would suddenly miraculously feel the faith and connection... However, that is usually not how God works in my life and I later realized that the various challenges, doubts, and overwhelming disconnection was there for a reason. The events that play out and the various tests and tribulation that I face manifests and nurtures the very Faith and connection that I had been longing for. Therefore, I learned that when I pray, I simply accept and have faith that all is happening according to God's plan for me. We may not have the vantage point of God's infinite wisdom, but we should rest assure knowing that all is under His control. God bless! :)

Yeah, I also have this expectation thing in my mind, which is wrong to have. So I try to remove it, also when I don't think about the result at all the prayer is more efficient... :)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums