Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2015, 06:41 PM
Guide
I come bearing news....

It's been a while since I've posted here. I've been trying to re-organise my life since so apologies for my absence, although upon returning many of the author's names of the newer posts I don't even recognise so to you guys I say hello and welcome you to my soul tribe, perhaps we'll be fast friends and support each other with the love the other members of this forum have shown me.

I left because I felt I was becoming obsessed with this forum. It was my last addiction to heal. I felt that I should try and recreate the magic I had on my own, when I first met the man I believe is my twin, Om, in the Summer of 2013. I probably should have left it a loooong time ago, I think but I learned much here and it was a great outlet for expressing my truest beliefs and desires.

Anyway on with the story.

About two weeks ago I was at my end of year college ball. I was dealing with my final straw that night. I was planning on exploring my bisexuality that night and hooking up with a few of my lady friends, well one in particular but she was hooking up with another girl and enjoying herself so I was dejected that I missed my chance with her but happy for her at the same time. Also that night I kept realising that it wasn't something I really wanted either. If the opportunity arose I didn't take it and it arose a few times over the year and I never took it. So I took that as a sign that it's not what I wanted. So as my friends were dancing, I decided to go wandering by myself. I'm that person at the bar who's more interested in adventuring around the club to find the most secretive corners and an interesting specimen to have conversations about the meaning of life with. I met a girl and she gives me a stick of incense to hold and wave about. And I'm dancing with my incense and I see a boy I'd my eye on for a while near me. But to be honest, things are a bit weird between us too, so it would only be even more awkward if we hooked up. So I go back to dancing and there's this man, who I'd noticed earlier cause he looked like Om at a glance, beside me, who comments on the incense. We get chatting and quickly realise there's something between us and it's not just the smoke.

He's a photographer. I'm a photographer.
I used to skateboard when I was younger ( 10 or so years ago) and I fell once and never stepped on a board again.
He used to be a pro skater -he was actually sponsored and everything here- and he fell and had a serious injury and was unable to skate again ( about 10 years ago).
He lives in the town as Om - which isn't common, my twin live in and they are the same age pretty much.
He lived in Barcelona for 2 years, my sister JUST moved there in february and I just came back from there. We both joined a gym at the same time.
He's so awkward it's amazing haha
We even had the same brand of items in our houses. It just got freaky. He's one sister he's close too and I'd my sister that I'm close to. Both our siblings are within a year in age difference to us.

It was scary just how much we had in common. I was hesitant but my friend egged me on into giving him a real chance ( I'd recently broken up with someone, well like a month or two ago and I was dealing with some things ) but I did, and we went back to his and it was magic.

So needless to say I'd a magic night. A couple days later I was walking through town. It was the middle of the day and there was nothing special on, and as I was walking through town I saw Om. Why was this so out of the ordinary since he was in the same place I would've expected to see him? Because I never see him during the day - he is never there earlier than midnight. He saw me and I kinda rushed past because I wasn't expecting to see him. And that kinda put me into a weird mood for the next couple days. A similar thing happened when I was with my last ex and as soon as I saw him unexpectedly my ex & I's relationship deteriorated. I haven't spoken to Henson in a while now, we'd met up a second time and it wasn't as magic as the first night, well it was but I felt a bit insecure after seeing Om unexpectantly.

I know it's all silly to have someone have so much intense reaction over you, or to overthink things so much and I've honestly tried to let go so many times. It's gas and ironic - the whole time I wanted to see Om and get back with him the universe kept us apart - we would have no accidental meetings like this. But when I don't ever want to see him again and I've finally moved on with my life and tried to do something for myself and to leave him alone, he shows up. Bit of a slap in the face (or emotional pain body ;P ).

So that's my news. I don't know where this path is taking me or what life has in store. All I know is that leaving this forum for a while had a positive effect on my life - as did letting go and saying "duck it! I'm going to look after me and do what I want for MY SELF"

Like if you can't do anything about your soul connections right now well then just stop and let go and allow life to do that wonderfully magic thing Life does best!

Perhaps you'll meet some new wonderful folks and fairies and perhaps you'll start a new chapter on your story

Soooo with that may the Great Spirit breath gentle on you and bless you with kind fortunes, be them big or small and go forth and make the most of your situations right now!

Slainté
MysticalShaman
xoxo
Old 08-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
Perhaps you'll meet some new wonderful folks and fairies and perhaps you'll start a new chapter on your story

This is what happened to me- there is love after the twin flame drama. :) I didn't believe it before but I've experienced it now, something more amazing than what I had previously. All I can say is don't limit ourselves, just let things flow as they're supposed to and believe we deserve better and that better can come along.

Quote:
Soooo with that may the Great Spirit breath gentle on you and bless you with kind fortunes, be them big or small and go forth and make the most of your situations right now!

Slainté
MysticalShaman
xoxo

Great to hear an update from you, looking forward to more if you feel it right! And in the meantime, enjoy your life.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:41 PM
Master
hi

news alwaz seam 2 be bad on tc on tv

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔