Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Ascender
thank you

this is a note to somebody on this forum who pointed out the obvious to me in a pm. you didn't say anything I haven't heard before, but the way you phrased it, made all the sense in the world. the key is trust. trust that he knows what he is doing, that he is a good person, and that by staying away, he was highlighting a major issue we both have been carrying with ourselves all our lives - the need to be trusted that we know what we are doing and we are capable to make the right decision.

if you are still around, you know who you are. you don't need to reply anything to this post, or indicate in any form you read it and recognized yourself. the only thing I wanted was to say thank you, because your note to me was the answer to my call on what is it that I'm missing, though its under my nose.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:43 AM
Ascender
I'm not that person.
I just feel happy reading this post.
Many good things indeed happen in this forum
Even if only 1 person get benefit from here. This forum is worth.

Matt must be happy...
Old 08-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Experiencer
It wasn't me either who posted anything in PM, but I do think learning to trust is a big part of the SC experience...

Trusting the process and events and ourselves...

We are where we are for a reason, even if we don't understand it or want to accept it...we are exactly where we are meant to be in this moment.

I don't doubt that one bit.

Thanks for the reminder.
Old 08-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes trust was a big issue for me. I didn't trust my SC, and it showed me I didn't trust myself either.
Old 08-06-2015, 02:45 PM
Ascender
lack of trust, lack of faith, vanity, arrogance, need for control, etc etc etc, all these are cover names for fear, hence the reason fear is often so hard to trace and identify. and they are all rooted in emotionally damaged and hurt people around us, who feel worthless and pass on the hurt just so they themselves can feel better by making another feel less. mostly unconsciously, but still doing the damage. and if we don't see the damage, what we do is pass it on to others, to our kids, partners, etc.

i think each time we identify a painpoint, we almost need to immediately assume its rooted in fear and try and figure out what kind of fear it hides with a cover name.