Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-06-2015, 07:33 PM
Ibelieve1025

I was single when I met my TS but before I met him I was married and I had to choose to leave the marriage because I was unhappy. We have a child together and it was not easy but I was clearly shown it was in all of our best interests to end it. I cannot imagine how fooking miserable I would be if I was still married only because we were not meant to be together any longer. We are now good friends, similar to how we were when married. He has a sweet GF he is now living with and I am glad he is happy. He's surely happier with her than he was with me so what seemed so scary and horrible back then turned out well for all involved. I feel like the universe got things lined up for me for when I met my TS, and I am thankful for that. All of our lessons are different though. I think I was meant to be single, experience a very strong love and then be separated and by myself afterwards and the only way that would happen is if I was already no longer married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutomatedAlice
When I met my TF I was married and certainly not looking for someone, but my marriage was not good and needed to end.
Meeting my TF made me fully 'detach' from my husband, which he sensed and that helped him let go of me. Previous to this I'd been terrified of suggesting separating (he has major anger & rage issues...)
My ex-husband & I are really good friends & co-parents. It couldn't have worked out better.
Unfortunately my TF remains in a relationship. Not that I expected him to finish with her for me, things have to take their own course, and I believe they have more of a connection than me & my husband had (ours was more a Karmic relationship).
Anyway, it wasn't easy & I had to go back to my therapist when I 1st met my TF becuase I was so shaken by that was happening...!
Old 03-06-2015, 07:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectral1212
Why are you not together if you don't mind me asking? How was your future snatched away? I love to hear people's stories.

We were friends. I was married, he was getting married. He asked me to be with him-i panicked and ran. He went through with his wedding and i realised (too late) that i was in love with him. Both partners discovered our friendship and were distraught so we have both decided on 'no contact' to really try and fix our marriages. He seems to be doing better than i am though :(
Old 03-06-2015, 07:41 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibelieve1025
I was single when I met my TS but before I met him I was married and I had to choose to leave the marriage because I was unhappy. We have a child together and it was not easy but I was clearly shown it was in all of our best interests to end it. I cannot imagine how fooking miserable I would be if I was still married only because we were not meant to be together any longer. We are now good friends, similar to how we were when married. He has a sweet GF he is now living with and I am glad he is happy. He's surely happier with her than he was with me so what seemed so scary and horrible back then turned out well for all involved. I feel like the universe got things lined up for me for when I met my TS, and I am thankful for that. All of our lessons are different though. I think I was meant to be single, experience a very strong love and then be separated and by myself afterwards and the only way that would happen is if I was already no longer married.

Well done for being so brave!!!! Im married with a 4 year old and know in my heart i need to walk away and be on my own but its so scary and alot to throw away. I admire your courage alot x
Old 03-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Ibelieve1025

This was sent to me via email the other day. Maybe it will resonate with you:

TWIN MESSAGE: KARMIC RELATIONSHIPS by Birgit Andersen:
As we shift into 5th dimensional vibration and living, the karmic relationships have to end, but as many believe, this is not done by Angels or Ascended Masters of Light, it can only be done at the personal level as a conscious decision to leave the old behind and focus on Twin Flame Love. Many lean back, stay in the karmic marriage and find various excuses for staying put in what is long over, eg. that the children cannot handle it - but know, that children have a Higher intelligence and understand everything; Indigo children come here to give their parents a push forward, not to let them stay put in an old energy.

Therefore the only way to end a karmic marriage is for a personal decision to leave it behind and focus on the Plan for reuniting with the Twin Flame Love.
It is an illusion, that time will solve the karmic marriage relationship for your advantage, it can only be solved by the one in the marriage,
you cannot ride two horses, you have to make a clear decision and follow that decision to the fullest.
With Love & Light,
Birgit,
Keeper of the Flame
May 20, 2015

Oh and BTW- it was scary but I had help from friends and also from God. I can't say I did it all on my own since I had supportive people in my life and God showed me the way. In the end though I did have to look him in the eyes and tell him I wanted him to leave but I felt in the end it would all work out, for him too; he was with me because he was comfortable and it was safe. Being "alone" is not always easy but it's made me strong, more self-reliant and... well, when the day comes for me and TS to be reunited, it will have all been worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou1986
Well done for being so brave!!!! Im married with a 4 year old and know in my heart i need to walk away and be on my own but its so scary and alot to throw away. I admire your courage alot x
Old 03-06-2015, 08:07 PM
MrChiLambda

Well, one has to wonder if we are being cheated out of the real world, or if we are only partially one foot into the "new real world" and perhaps less than at full resolution yet. Perhaps with perseverance and diligence and practice, you may eventually reach a state where there is no barrier to the warmth and touch you seek?

I as you, are at a point where I do wonder if sense of touch carries over to the real world, how could it right?

A sense of warmth and well being is possible, so, maybe persevere and stay true with yourself.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:08 PM
AutomatedAlice

Wow, well that certainly resonates with me, thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibelieve1025
This was sent to me via email the other day. Maybe it will resonate with you:

TWIN MESSAGE: KARMIC RELATIONSHIPS by Birgit Andersen:
As we shift into 5th dimensional vibration and living, the karmic relationships have to end, but as many believe, this is not done by Angels or Ascended Masters of Light, it can only be done at the personal level as a conscious decision to leave the old behind and focus on Twin Flame Love. Many lean back, stay in the karmic marriage and find various excuses for staying put in what is long over, eg. that the children cannot handle it - but know, that children have a Higher intelligence and understand everything; Indigo children come here to give their parents a push forward, not to let them stay put in an old energy.

Therefore the only way to end a karmic marriage is for a personal decision to leave it behind and focus on the Plan for reuniting with the Twin Flame Love.
It is an illusion, that time will solve the karmic marriage relationship for your advantage, it can only be solved by the one in the marriage,
you cannot ride two horses, you have to make a clear decision and follow that decision to the fullest.
With Love & Light,
Birgit,
Keeper of the Flame
May 20, 2015

Oh and BTW- it was scary but I had help from friends and also from God. I can't say I did it all on my own since I had supportive people in my life and God showed me the way.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Master
Quote:

I left my husband too after meeting my twin!!! it had actually nothing to do with my twin, our marriage was dead for many years and that's getting even more clear now after a full year of seperation of my husband..
Old 03-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
We were friends. I was married, he was getting married. He asked me to be with him-i panicked and ran. He went through with his wedding and i realised (too late) that i was in love with him. Both partners discovered our friendship and were distraught so we have both decided on 'no contact' to really try and fix our marriages. He seems to be doing better than i am though :(

I'm sorry, I know it's tough. I've been married for 21 years and know how it is to have this experience while married. Kids just add to the misery of trying to make sense of it all. But I do believe things happen for a reason.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by YS1YS2
I left my husband too after meeting my twin!!! it had actually nothing to do with my twin, our marriage was dead for many years and that's getting even more clear now after a full year of seperation of my husband..

I left in October last year and had no intention whatsoever of coming back. Something inside me made me try again. I still feel the same. We dont argue about TF anymore but it is always there haunting us both. We seem to be delaying the inevitable. They say if you love two people, always choose the second because if you truly loved the first you wouldnt have fallen for the second. I know this to be true... my husband is a wonderful father and i worry id be cheating my son out of a happy, normal childhood by being selfish and taking us away. Its very difficult isnt it. I'll know when iv had enough im sure.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:45 PM
Ibelieve1025

If it's any consolation, if you are both respectful of each other then the kids bounce back easily. There is no cheating anyone out of anything. My son's dad is welcome at the house and let me tell you he was not happy with me when our marriage ended but we recovered quickly. He spends time with our son and we sit next to each other and cheer for him at his little games and stuff. We took him to the fair together last year. Now that he has a GF it is different but she is good to our son so that's good. It has become our son's normal, and he is totally fine. Happy, fine, acclimated. He will ask me why we are no longer married and I tell him because we are friends now, and daddy loves someone else like a GF but loves mommy like a friend. And I tell him his daddy is a good guy (he says daddy is silly and yes I have to agree lol) and loves him a lot, and that I love daddy too, like a friend. He accepts it as his reality and does not blink an eye. Just FYI.

Quote:
I left in October last year and had no intention whatsoever of coming back. Something inside me made me try again. I still feel the same. We dont argue about TF anymore but it is always there haunting us both. We seem to be delaying the inevitable. They say if you love two people, always choose the second because if you truly loved the first you wouldnt have fallen for the second. I know this to be true... my husband is a wonderful father and i worry id be cheating my son out of a happy, normal childhood by being selfish and taking us away. Its very difficult isnt it. I'll know when iv had enough im sure.