Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-06-2015, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder

I don't get it!!!!

A lot of people say they just accept to connection and talk or see their tf once in a while. Well kudos to everyone who can do that! But I don't get it! There is absolutely nothing like holding my tf with his heart next to mine and the physical connection is amazing (and I'm not even referring to sex). Seeing his eyes being next to him I miss it everyday. I know most would say that's ego telling you that you need a physical relationship but is it? Why in the world would it be better not to have that when it's the most amazing thing? I understand everyone's cicumstanses are different but I guess what I'm asking is are you really truly happy and fine with never touching or in some cases seeing your tf agian? Maybe for some of us it's the other way around its ego telling us it's wrong. I'm not saying in anyway that it's okay to be unfaithful or anything because i know several of us are in other relationships but i guess I'm just curious if others share this feeling.
Old 03-06-2015, 03:35 PM
AutomatedAlice

I can't speak for anyone else, but I absolutely want to be with my TF physically and I believe that's what he wants too - when the time is right (if it's ever right...!)
I've learnt & experienced so much already from our TF connection, and that will never leave me, but I definitely feel the endgame for us is our union. I don't think this is just an 'ego' desire or want, but it would genuinely take us to another level spiritually (as well as obviously being very fulfulling physically!)
Old 03-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Suspended
Master
I think that noone can say that being alone and without twin they are happy. But we need to accept the fact when we cant be with them at times. And it is painful, very much so, all your emotions are felt 100% more and they are so deep that the wounds are like getting electric shocks.

But the need of being strong is so neccessary because in the meantime you have no other choice than to focus on you and try to heal something inside..
Old 03-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Deactivated Account

For me there's no distance or separation between us, loving myself is loving him, we are each other, so whether we meet or not is not so important (though it would be amazing, don't get me wrong), but when the mind says "I want him physically", the heart is not thinking "he is already here inside me".....

I just have to shift my awareness inside and feel that, and know we are one, and that is the most satisfying feeling, personally.
Old 03-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Deactivated Account

I have come to realise recently that there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with wanting to be with them physically.

The 'issue' is where this want stems from, the reason or intent behind it. Is it through the old emotional attachment of need and the pre-program of relationships, or through love of the connection thats coming through?
Old 03-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Storm
I have come to realise recently that there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with wanting to be with them physically.

The 'issue' is where this want stems from, the reason or intent behind it. Is it through the old emotional attachment of need and the pre-program of relationships, or through love of the connection thats coming through?

Totally agree, the place it stems from is what needs to be looked at. Feeling like you will die without a certain person is never correct and healthy, and I may get beat up for saying this, but most of us here have felt that awful feeling if and when you first separate. And that desperation is not love! The thing causing that feeling is what needs clearing. Which is imo why twins meet anyway. But if you work well as a couple and are in synch, you have everything and should want to be together for sure.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Guide

I want to be with my TF because we want (ed) the same things in life, enjoyed the same things, found eachother crazy attractive (like insane!) Its like the future we 'planned' was snatched away from us. I dont know what i need to work on here? Expectations? Perhaps, disappointment? Definitely... but arent they all normal, human reactions when things dont go right. I dont get it either... drives me mad.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by loulou1986
I want to be with my TF because we want (ed) the same things in life, enjoyed the same things, found eachother crazy attractive (like insane!) Its like the future we 'planned' was snatched away from us. I dont know what i need to work on here? Expectations? Perhaps, disappointment? Definitely... but arent they all normal, human reactions when things dont go right. I dont get it either... drives me mad.

Why are you not together if you don't mind me asking? How was your future snatched away? I love to hear people's stories.
Old 03-06-2015, 06:55 PM
Ibelieve1025

Yes I feel like you do. On my path I am meant to stay in love with him, not let go of him. I am meant to let go of all illusions, fear, lies, doubts, etc. but I am not meant to let go of him. Many of the TF teachings say we have to let go of them but what is TRUTH really? Truth is unique to each of us. Maybe out in the universe truth is subjective and unique to each of us, maybe we each create our own truth. And if yours is that you want to remain close to your twin flame then so be it. Hold on for dear life if you want to. Just because we want to be close to them does not mean we are in ego or we are weak, it means we love them. There is nothing wrong with mutual love. Two people who would do anything for one another, even leave the other so she can heal, is a beautiful thing. If you have the opportunity to have your twin flame in your life then appreciate and cherish that experience. I love myself a lot but still, at the end of the day, I want to wrap my arms around HIM in bed, not just imaging being with him while I lay there without him. I've been separated for a while, long enough to do tons of healing, purging, cleansing, cleaning up my life, etc. etc. I'm a happy person who loves myself and others. Still I will blatantly say "I need him in my life." My life is not as colorful and blissful and filled with ecstatic love like it would be if he were physically alongside sharing life with me.

I think, though, that we all need to be sensitive to the circumstances of others on the board. Some people are married or in other relationships, and that is their path. Only they have an idea of what their futures hold if they are in a less-than-satisfying but "keeping it together because I 'love' him and we have kids" situation, and I think many people are. I think many people THINK they need to stay with their spouses due to commitment and integrity and morality and all that 3D rules we are taught, even if they are not truly HAPPY in their situations. So they say they are willing to sacrifice their bliss to keep it all together, and personally I think this is what the universe is trying to de-create. Awakening means letting go of, moving away from, that which no longer serves us on a soul level but many people, understandably, hold on even though their souls are asking them to let go and move on fearlessly. But for those who are married it's probably more peaceful to own the internal love and love the soul and connection but have to let go of the physical person and this is why there is a lot of talk about "letting go" of a TS- people are trying to honor their commitments, and that is app laudable until the moment comes when they are meant to re-think their lives but they don't due to those moral obligations. My heart goes out to anyone who meets a twin soul while already married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsies
A lot of people say they just accept to connection and talk or see their tf once in a while. Well kudos to everyone who can do that! But I don't get it! There is absolutely nothing like holding my tf with his heart next to mine and the physical connection is amazing (and I'm not even referring to sex). Seeing his eyes being next to him I miss it everyday. I know most would say that's ego telling you that you need a physical relationship but is it? Why in the world would it be better not to have that when it's the most amazing thing? I understand everyone's cicumstanses are different but I guess what I'm asking is are you really truly happy and fine with never touching or in some cases seeing your tf agian? Maybe for some of us it's the other way around its ego telling us it's wrong. I'm not saying in anyway that it's okay to be unfaithful or anything because i know several of us are in other relationships but i guess I'm just curious if others share this feeling.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:24 PM
AutomatedAlice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibelieve1025
My heart goes out to anyone who meets a twin soul while already married.

When I met my TF I was married and certainly not looking for someone, but my marriage was not good and needed to end.
Meeting my TF made me fully 'detach' from my husband, which he sensed and that helped him let go of me. Previous to this I'd been terrified of suggesting separating (he has major anger & rage issues...)
My ex-husband & I are really good friends & co-parents. It couldn't have worked out better.
Unfortunately my TF remains in a relationship. Not that I expected him to finish with her for me, things have to take their own course, and I believe they have more of a connection than me & my husband had (ours was more a Karmic relationship).
Anyway, it wasn't easy & I had to go back to my therapist when I 1st met my TF becuase I was so shaken by that was happening...!