Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Knower
Do Twin Flames share physical traits?

Some people say Twin Flames look alike physically, some say they are complete opposites. Is there any kind of a rule really, from your experience?

I decided to share an image of me and a man who I have a strong spiritual connection with and am in a long distance relationship with, and whom I consider to be my Twin Flame. We don't have an actual photo together, so this will have to do. I see him as a male version of myself, and while we are not eachother's types physically, we are still physically drawn to eachother - though sometimes it feels like being attracted to yourself.

Can you see it?
I don't think we look alike as much as we share that certain vibe. And maybe the eyes... I feel very captured by his eyes, even frightened by what I see in them sometimes. I had times when I looked in the mirror and saw him almost looking back at me through my own eyes.

Is that what is really akin to TFs, in physical means? Expression? The way they carry themselves? Or are all of their physical similarities purely accidental?

Anima

Last edited by Anima : 15-10-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old 15-10-2010, 12:34 AM
butterflysky

anima! you and your man are gorgeous and exude lots of passionate energy =) Quite intriguing really...wow!

Ive seen many twin flames who look nothing alike, but somehow they look like they can be brother and sister. I personally believe its a duality that lies within.
Old 15-10-2010, 12:58 AM
LadyImpreza1111

My TF and I favor each other too.

Soon as I can get a picture of mine, I'll be doing the same thing.
Old 15-10-2010, 08:31 AM
Master
im not really sure tbh , as me and my twin are total opposites in looks ,
Old 15-10-2010, 08:54 AM
N2AButterfly

Anima,
That is truly amazing! You do look like brother and sister, except you can feel this incredible connection between the two of you far more than brother/sister relationship. You clearly share a vibrational frequency and just guessing can read each others minds/feel each others thoughts/emotions.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Experiencer

Anima...when I saw a picture of my TF after 20 years my instant thought was 'oh my god, he looks just like my brother'...which sort of freaked me out because I didn't want to have all those 'thoughts' about my brother..but it was truly strange.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningheart
Anima...when I saw a picture of my TF after 20 years my instant thought was 'oh my god, he looks just like my brother'...which sort of freaked me out because I didn't want to have all those 'thoughts' about my brother..but it was truly strange.

this is strnage lol , cos i just posted a question on my brother and my twin loln then i see this , my twin also reminds me of my brother and i too felt strnage for having these thoughts in that way
Old 15-10-2010, 09:11 AM
Master
Its a known psychological fact that many people marry someone who looks similar to their self or mother or father, be it TF or not.
Old 15-10-2010, 03:32 PM
Knower
Thanks for your replies, everyone!

@butterflysky
Thank you! We are both a kind of people who are passionate about everything we do, I guess it shows!
And yes, I agree... Maybe it's just that no matter how different they look, something from within is going to be noticable on the surface, eh?

@LadyImpreza1111
Looking forward to your pictures!

@N2AButterfly
Yes, we have a strong connection. We share emotions, physical pains, can touch eachother through distance... That's how I described it to myself even before I knew about the Twin Flame phenomenon - that we vibrate on the same frequency.

@awakeningheart & @mystical
While mine doesn't look like my living brother, he does look like someone who could be my sibling. If you take the 25 year difference in, he could be my father, which is even more freaky. It's curious how even despite the age gap, we don't look too apart age wise. I always looked older than I am, and he always looked younger... So we kinda meet in the middle.

@psychoslice
That's very interesting! Though I don't know how much psychology has with my case, cause I felt the spiritual connection and attraction even before I saw any pictures of him. My "type" is actually completely opposite from what he looks. *shrug*
Old 15-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Master
Anima, 1st of all you both look amazing, and I especially mean the connection between the 2 of you. I can feel it through the airwaves, and it rings v true.

I think it's the love between you that makes you seem like (very intimate) family...like husband/wife sort of family, not bro/sis...at least that certainly not the feeling I get from the pictures...but very intimate, a soul love that transcends time and space. That's why ppl think "family", because your ties are no doubt so core, so ancient and so deep that it feels to others as if you've known each other all your life/lives...(LOL).

Now having said that...I don't have a good pic of the man I love...BUT...we are pretty much opposites in colouring. And yet still, I think you as an outsider would still feel that same love and connection between us...like family in that sense, but there's only one of these special "family" connections...so definitely not like the rest of your family(!), in that sense :)

Peace & blessings,
7L