Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-04-2011, 01:03 PM
Cristina

Book1 Disconnecting!!?!?

Hi all... in a dialogue at one point, I was told it is possible to disconnect the cord/connection with your tf or soulmate. That in some situations, the pull is so strong that it is too tough to live through and many opt to take this route. Does anyone know about this further and it this a right thing to do and/or does this work?
Old 08-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Master
Hi yes it does work . I've done it several times , especially when the connection is so strong and getting me down . It's only energy so now and again the chords come back xx

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:02 PM
CJ82Sky

from what i understand you can do a cord cutting with anyone who is tied to you. i haven't had to do that though i've always used crystals and stones to release unwanted attachments.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Master

Hi Cristina.
I have done it too in the past. Not really cut the cord but I rejected him form my mind when he came in. But it had the opposite effect. Every time I did this, he came back even stronger, giving me a lot of signs everywhere I looked. Nowadays when I am tyred of the connection for a short time, I friendly send him away and ask him to come back later. This works really well.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Cristina

disconnect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
from what i understand you can do a cord cutting with anyone who is tied to you. i haven't had to do that though i've always used crystals and stones to release unwanted attachments.

Has this method been effective?? Does it last?? and, how?
Old 10-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Cristina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
Hi Cristina.
I have done it too in the past. Not really cut the cord but I rejected him form my mind when he came in. But it had the opposite effect. Every time I did this, he came back even stronger, giving me a lot of signs everywhere I looked. Nowadays when I am tyred of the connection for a short time, I friendly send him away and ask him to come back later. This works really well.

HI Nymphea!!

It's quite interesting it came back stronger... I guess it didn't work for you then.. your original method... And, it was as easy as a friendly request?? What kinds of connections did you do this for?? Soulmates or twin flames... I want to learn to live happily without the constant longing or thought in my mind... as, our situation (mine and a soulmate/tf) precludes us from being together all the time... but, we are friends. I was advised to cut the chord if it became too much - I question losing the bond as such... but, then again the first reply said you would not lose the bond - it would come back... and, I really don't ever want to lose the connection... just learn to manage it comfortably into my life. Cristina
Old 10-04-2011, 06:01 PM
Cristina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Hi yes it does work . I've done it several times , especially when the connection is so strong and getting me down . It's only energy so now and again the chords come back xx

So Topaz.. it did work for you it seems??? What prompted you to go that far to reduce the connection in your life and are you glad or did you question it? And... you say it might come back...uhmmm... ok.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristina
HI Nymphea!!

It's quite interesting it came back stronger... I guess it didn't work for you then.. your original method... And, it was as easy as a friendly request?? What kinds of connections did you do this for?? Soulmates or twin flames... I want to learn to live happily without the constant longing or thought in my mind... as, our situation (mine and a soulmate/tf) precludes us from being together all the time... but, we are friends. I was advised to cut the chord if it became too much - I question losing the bond as such... but, then again the first reply said you would not lose the bond - it would come back... and, I really don't ever want to lose the connection... just learn to manage it comfortably into my life. Cristina
Hi Cristina!
I did it with my twinflame. I just ask him in mind if he would go away for a while if it becomes too much for me. And that works. Last january I asked the universum for a time off and we didn't see eachother for 7 weeks! I needed the rest and after that we met again at march 6.
Nowadays he is in my heart and head too much. I cannot think about anything else but him. I feel so in love and miss him so much but like you I can't be together with him so often. I don't sleep too well either. But I don't want to let go about those feelings now, it is kinda nice too in a way.