Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-01-2018, 09:47 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
I come back to share a new turning point in my life.
A new door into the unseen that I have broken into, unknowingly, touching the essence of all knowing.

Now, I do not speak of Akashic Records, or energy perception.

I speak of a place where one realizes that everything is self-perpetuated. A life made of life out of
the eyes that entwines meaning.. We are all seeking endlessly, in a maze that seems never-ending,
until one arrives.

They then ask "What is the meaning, when it is all devoid of meaning?" They hear no answer, so
they begin to beg, "Take me back to the place before this suffering". And in those words, they
hear the answer from within them, the breathing that wasn't breathing they've ever noted.

A game within a game, a life within a life. Continuously breaking into deeper meaninglessness.
Well jordy, I recommend you get your hands on a gameplay
you can pick up for hours of amuzement catch. Happy hunting
Old 20-01-2018, 01:06 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
drugs are fun. prob best not to post online about drug induced experiences tho

Please show me what about I said is causing you to relate my concepts with drug induced perceptions?
Old 20-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
Please show me what about I said is causing you to relate my concepts with drug induced perceptions?

all of it man
Old 20-01-2018, 11:58 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
releasing all hope.
Hope is stay with something.

That's how I see it.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 21-01-2018 at 01:06 AM.