Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-01-2018, 01:15 AM
Master
Indeed 'telepathy' happens with other connection as well. Sometimes even stronger. I had that with the one I was with before my TF.
Had it with my TF too, but not as strong as with the other. Must add that I didn't want that either, had some less pleasant things with the other, picked up things that hit me like a brick to the face and made me sick as a dog on the spot. (Because it hit me in the Solar Plexus).
Since my connection with my TF was so deep, much deeper than the other, I feared picking up all kinds of things again and I really really really didn't want that. So I think i closed it off as much as I could.
There was still 'telepathy' but milder stuff. Nothing that could hit me like getting punched in the gut.
Old 18-01-2018, 01:19 AM
Master
Hi,

I wanted to share my thoughts on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platitude
It's a long distance relationship right now and strange. Although I caught the person seeking me out and following me at one point (some may call it a mild stalking) when he lived a state away (after he initially realized who I was). It was kinda cute and funny that we did not directly address each other and also....awkward and strange. We are BOTH WEIRDOS. A lot of effort though to travel that distance to seek me out and I realized, it must be important to him but maybe he is strangely shy.

People who are different often have strange habits. It was important enough for him to seek you out. That in itself would make you curious.

Quote:
Right now I am struggling with the craziness of labeling my telepathic connections, there are five people. I am slowly realizing that trying to stereotype or label the individuals is wrong. I am actually reading to understand experiences as a comparison and learn more "common" verbiage to discuss it with them and others.

My understanding is that each person's higher self is their conduit for communication. That open's a box of worms as they say which makes all your telepathic experience quite unique. I find the conventional wisdom about telepathy from books extensively lacking. Not to say that those experiences and understands are not authentic, they are, however you most likely are beyond what they can teach you about these things.

Quote:
Feelings, vibration and intensely strong direct verbal and visual communication are what I am experiencing. I joke with them that the government must never know of what we could do or we would end up secret weapons...lol.

Some of my telepathy partners also get visual communication from my energy. However I am not at that stage yet. The government knows about such things is my understanding. They just do not know what to do with it apparently.

Quote:
I asked them all what they think the relationship is and i got: love, mentor, best friend, hot mama and beautiful creature as my answers. I'm glad you asked this question and my connections and I discussed it. We haven't been hung up on defining and now I'm giggling and proud of the answers.

I am frustrated we are not more in our physical worlds together but I guess there is a reason for that too. Although I'm not digging it right now as my physical reality.

These things go way beyond conventional physical reality. There are layers of appreciation for what is happening and why. All I can say is be patient with this and peal that onion one layer at a time.

Quote:
Sensations of "feel"...a big factor something they as a group connected never had before they met me. Totally direct visual and verbal connection...something I didn't have before them. We are learning together this way and also in other ways. Which is something I am reading is common to all it seems. It's about your development.

Tell me about your twin flame and experiences and what you share. Have you ever physically met? What relationship do you currently share?

No doubt there is a lot to learn about a great many things. I suspect we learn best through helping one another.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-01-2018, 01:57 AM
Newbie ;)

I wish I had a twin flame. I have dreams of a certain person a lot, but I cannot be with that person. I am alone and always have been. I am 33 years old! I've always had NO ONE.

I am beginning to think I'll never find my twin flame. :(

How do you guys do it????? How do you find each other????

I must be doing something wrong.
Old 19-01-2018, 04:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvernail
I wish I had a twin flame. I have dreams of a certain person a lot, but I cannot be with that person. I am alone and always have been. I am 33 years old! I've always had NO ONE.

I didn't try to find it, I didn't even know nor believe in this thing before. I guess it will just happen to you one day, maybe soon, and maybe "setting up a firm intention and let go completely" will help :)
Old 19-01-2018, 08:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

Some people don't fine their TF. And some people find that person, but it's not the person you end up with. This was the case for me. I think what helped the most in my experience was to focus on my own energy and becoming the person I wanted to be. Eventually, the right people came around.
Old 20-01-2018, 07:24 PM
Master

Quote:

I was in that spot when I was about your age, met a soulmate and got married. The marriage didn't work out, but I felt so much validation that there wasn's something "wrong" with me. ;)
Old 24-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Experiencer
Yes I always knew what my TF was feeling & thinking.

Especially sexually, although I didn’t realise it at the time, I thought they were my own feelings. But now looking back I realise It was telepathy.