Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-12-2017, 07:19 AM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

oh dear how many times was this posted and why !!!!! edt. wow now just 2 left . dot get how all that works
Old 22-12-2017, 10:05 PM
Master

*Past Lives ^Concurrent Lives

*Nordic Warrior
*Priestess to the Goddess Isis-X 2
*Greek Orthodox Priest
*Polynesian Girl to be sacrificed
*Male living in Sweden-smokes a pipe
*Plantation Daughter during the American colonial era who commit suicide after being raped by my father's foreman

^Successful Businesswoman
^Artist on another planet, female, plump, loving and gentle.
Old 22-12-2017, 10:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by freejoe
oh dear how many times was this posted and why !!!!! edt. wow now just 2 left . dot get how all that works

Sometimes the forum gets the hiccups.
Old 22-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Suspended
Had some syncs about one past life recently, a while back a shaman told me about a past life, he gave me a date an time period, i went an looked it up and found stuff online about it, recently this past life was also mentioned in a reading i got.. now the person who done this reading has never met the shaman before but he said the same stuff but also added more to the story.. THEN! just last night some one starts talking to me about past lives and in the past life they mentioned they were from the same time and place as the past life im talking about now without me mentioning it.. i was like are you serious? they even died similar.. so yea.

I know of a few other life times too but just wanted to mention that at the moment.
Old 22-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:

it duz happpn its happpnd 2 me few tims

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-12-2017, 02:30 AM
Master
My past life work, has not really been confirmed for me like from some of what I've heard here. That is to say it has been self regression work, and I have not had what I have seen from the meditative states confirmed at all via any type of reading. I have had people try and tell me of past lives via readings, but in so far they have not coincided with my meditative akashic record visits.

So I am in the boat of not knowing truth from lies. If what reader's tell me is true or if my own inner work is true or not.

I tried a past life regression last night and it was very confusing. I could not pay attention to the you tube self regression video very well and ended up reviewing a scene before the video quite got to the point of entering the akashic record building. I was given a scene and after viewing its contents entered the building and was given yet another scene upon entering one of the doors, and then not knowing if the scenes were at all related. This may sound strange to some of you, but this is the only way I have been attempting to figure out past lives for myself.

I have not had an adequete reading of my own memories. I've had no shaman to work with to tell me of a past life, and have not had an experience with a reader collaborating anything said. So it is very difficult for me.

And that is the main reason why I can not post about my regression experiences at all. As I would like to hold hope that perhaps one day someone may do a past life reading for me, and actually be able to collaborate anything I have seen for myself.

Until that day I remain silent.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
My past life work, has not really been confirmed for me like from some of what I've heard here. That is to say it has been self regression work, and I have not had what I have seen from the meditative states confirmed at all via any type of reading. I have had people try and tell me of past lives via readings, but in so far they have not coincided with my meditative akashic record visits.

Given that most of us have had thousands to 1o's of thousands of past lives it's not at all surprising that we don't see the same ones as Readers do for us.
What's remarkable is when they do see the same ones - that's really really surprising! (freejoes story is surprising)

Apparently we incarnate on an average of every 130 years or so. Which based on the many lives I've seen so far may just be true.
Old 23-12-2017, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Given that most of us have had thousands to 1o's of thousands of past lives it's not at all surprising that we don't see the same ones as Readers do for us.
What's remarkable is when they do see the same ones - that's really really surprising! (freejoes story is surprising)

Apparently we incarnate on an average of every 130 years or so. Which based on the many lives I've seen so far may just be true.

Hi.

Readers not exactly relating to me what I have seen during akashic meditative states does not bother me, though it may confuse me at times.

I am actually quite new to viewing and working with akashic records, I am more confused about what I have seen and the way I see it.

If you do not mind Crystal Song would you mind if I private messaged you about the akashic records with a few questions? What I saw during last nights session has raised a couple questions for me and you seem very knowledgeable with these things.

I do not want to send a pm without your permission, and thought I would ask first.

I have seen only a few lives with the records so far, as have just begun to look into past lives in this way, last nights session I found truly interesting, and now I am left with questions about what I see and the how of how I see it, would be nice to have your opnion on this.

Please let me know if I can pm and describe the imagery and ask a couple questions.

Thank you.

Blessings.
Old 23-12-2017, 04:41 PM
Master
Yes, you are most welcome to PM me SaterinePluto, :) I will do my best to answer your questions based on my currently understand about the Akashic records. Also I encourage you to listen to this Podcast, the lady interviewing me was also interested in the subject so I explain a bit about the akashic in it, which might be helpful to you as well.
Episode 7: Crystal Priestessing with Angie https://therisecollective.org/podcast/
Old 23-12-2017, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
also good to use past life knowledge , what you learned than is still all there and you end up being terribly clever
have fast amounts of practical knowledge you can apply of all things done and studied in the past , that last part I still use a lot !! one of the most practical useful things from the spiritual side of it all

Just wanted to say I found this a particularly delightful insight! It seems to match well with my experience too of getting sudden complete downloads of information occasionally. Having learned it and mastered it in a past lifetime makes more sense than sudden random geniusness. lol