Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-01-2018, 09:45 AM
Guide
Quote:
One of the best ways to learn Unconditional Love for yourself is to have conditions to surpass.

Yes, I’m beginning to realise that. For me, this links into the whole ‘love yourself’ concept. For years, I’ve focused on the symptom, totally ignoring (not purposely ignoring but by default) the part of the body behind it which has continued to function, albeit not perfectly. So now I’m sending ‘I love yous’ to that part of the body.

Also, the 'you have to love yourself' are just words. You need to know how to do it - that's what Matt has done, show you how to do it and more importantly, why.

Quote:
'm not a huge fan of the different bodies because it makes everything a little disjointed, I much prefer Gestalt Reality where there are aspects of the whole because it already comes unified as a whole.

Isn’t the lightbody, the same as your spirit/soul??

Quote:
The good thing about banging your head against a brick wall is that it feels good when you stop, and I'm not saying that all the work you've put into research and the like has been banging your head.

Sometimes accepting defeat means we can see something other than the battle.

Well, I’ve certainly stopped banging my head against the brick wall in terms of trying to fix it. If I had written this as part of my life plan, then as you say, it has a purpose. I’ve learned from it how to look after my body but I would like to think there’s more experiences / learning to come from it because at the moment, I'm not of the view that it's worth it.

Quote:
Why not church bells indeed? Back in the day music used to be tuned to 432Hz, nowadays it's 440Hz and while the ear can't tell the difference, perception can. Sometimes the mind can hear things in the way that we see things in a dream and have their own meaning. I have continuous tones that sound like tinitus and I know they're perceptive because my hearing was damaged when I was in the RAF (jet noise) and I'm deaf to certain high frequencies. They usually follow shifts where my whole consciousness has been focussed 'up there'. They can be as much symbolism as dreams or visions but basically they mean that you're tuning into those higher vibrations better because they're something you're experiencing, not just thinking or talking about.

This is all rather interesting. I did read something that said hearing bells/chimes is a sign of the veils thinning between the worlds and is also a sign of clair-audience. Also, I have heard just the once last week like a deep sound, and I realised I’ve heard this quite a few times before but not really paid much attention to it and forgot about it. After some research it was the sound you’d get from individual glockenspiel bars.

Quote:
It's in the carbon molecule itself. It's a bit hefty because it goes into Sacred Geometry in detail but skim over if you like because it's a way down the page. However...
https://timothytrespas.wordpress.com...d-the-chakras/

My heart leapt when I saw all those triangles, all different colours, pointing in different directions and the same size as the triangles I’m seeing! Just wow! When I searched for DNA images, I got the spiral image. This last week, I have had a new formation which is two triangles, one above the other, both pointing upwards and both in white. I haven’t dowsed for its meaning, which is pretty amazing for me as in the past, I’d have to know right now! I think with the dowsng I did a few weeks ago which gave me up until that point, the meanings, that was good to have, but it’s not changing what’s going on. It’s happening anyway.

Quote:
I've always felt like the square peg in the round hole, out of time and out of place in a world I was in and never of - and never could be. I was at odds with myself and my surroundings on so many levels. It took a few years to become accepting of that and to find a way to get through things in one piece. Now it all makes sense, all of it, and quite frankly I wouldn't have it any other way.

I could have written that! Never fitted in, particularly at school which I found so hard. One of the strongest memories I have is sitting on the floor in assembly one morning, about 10 years old, thinking I’m never going to get out of here, I’m always going to be at school, it’s never going to end. I think that’s one of the earliest conscious thinking I had.

Since recovering from this infection, it very much feels like I am back to where I was after the final Bowen session. I suspect it’s been there all along just covered up by the infection. It is a kind of Neutrality which is so difficult to describe. It feels as though I am just existing, present, in a sort of neutral position, hollow but this is not in a negative way whatsoever. It just is. There is no upset, no accepting or resisting it . There are no particular thoughts about anything, it just is for the time being. There's no enthusiasm, excitement, motivation or drive but also there's no depression, sadness, resentment or anger. It feels as though the things I have relied on in the past, my drive, enthusiasm, motivation and running are all offline. My mind is not taken up with endless thoughts cycling, there are no judgements or opinions. It is very peculiar but also quite relaxing. Does any of that make any kind of sense to you?

The neutral position came after feeling quite low and depressed. What’s really helped me through this is Matt’s’ Freedom from Adversity’. I seem to have a knack of choosing the right teaching at the right time. When I saw it in my list of unwatched videos, I thought how come I haven’t been drawn to this before, but I needed it now. I was sort of cringing as I recognised my behaviour towards myself, so clearly in fact. So I was already being kind and gentle to myself in this period, just letting myself feel the emptiness and desolation, and not badgering myself to get over it. But Matt strengthened that this was the right thing to be doing. And then, after days of being low, I don’t know, a combination of little things, walking on an unusually warm and sunny day, hearing the birds singing, using some Lady Nada quintessence, and a good talk to a friend, I suddenly felt my mood lifting, feeling a little more like my usual self and the depression I’d been feeling shifted into just being neutral.

Patrycia
Old 14-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Yes, I’m beginning to realise that. For me, this links into the whole ‘love yourself’ concept. For years, I’ve focused on the symptom, totally ignoring (not purposely ignoring but by default) the part of the body behind it which has continued to function, albeit not perfectly. So now I’m sending ‘I love yous’ to that part of the body.

Also, the 'you have to love yourself' are just words. You need to know how to do it - that's what Matt has done, show you how to do it and more importantly, why.
Often there's a gulf between the Spiritual and the practical especially when it comes to this kind of thing. It's the kind of stuff floppy hat-wearing hippies come out with, isn't it? And those frilly dresses are to die for. I came across the term years ago but I was far from ready to receive it, how could I Love myself when..... when I had a long list of reasons not to? I guess we'll get there either because of or despite ourselves, most of mine has been despite but that makes Life interesting. I think the first real beginning was when I was going through some freaky consciousness shifts, and one of them was when I was remembering being a child and feeling some strange energies near me. Then I realised they were my own, it was present 'me' going back to 'see past me'. Yep, it sounds crazy but it's the only explanation I have, short to admitting I'm bonkers.

There's been a lot of nostalgia and changing of priorities, looking at what I feel is important or not. The main thing is that I can follow a chain of cause and effect throughout my Life and I can see the changes I've made to people, some of it going through generations. It's been worth it and for that I can at least see rhyme and reason, and that's opened the door for self Love. Much of what Matt's been saying is more of a confirmation that I'm on the right track and there's a certain level of comfort in that.

There's also some 'future self' stuff coming through right now, I suppose that if I can consciously go back in time it makes it possible to go forwards too. That's really freaky to get the head around but very interesting.

Quote:
Isn’t the lightbody, the same as your spirit/soul??
It depends on what you read, some say it's the same thing while others will say we have one and not the other - or neither.

Quote:
Well, I’ve certainly stopped banging my head against the brick wall in terms of trying to fix it. If I had written this as part of my life plan, then as you say, it has a purpose. I’ve learned from it how to look after my body but I would like to think there’s more experiences / learning to come from it because at the moment, I'm not of the view that it's worth it.
I'm not going to go all crystal ball-reader on your tail but what I will say is allow it to unfold as it will. There comes a time when only time will tell, and if it hasn't yet then you're not there.

Quote:
This is all rather interesting. I did read something that said hearing bells/chimes is a sign of the veils thinning between the worlds and is also a sign of clair-audience. Also, I have heard just the once last week like a deep sound, and I realised I’ve heard this quite a few times before but not really paid much attention to it and forgot about it. After some research it was the sound you’d get from individual glockenspiel bars.
Tesla said that "If you want to understand the Universe, think energy, vibration and frequency." Once sounds, you and your perceptions become vibrations everything changes. This world is at a certain frequency, the other world is at a different one but it's more like the difference between two colours of the rainbow blend than an abrupt difference. The thinning of the veils is an awareness of the 'blend' between the two frequency bands and tuning into those frequencies. In order for the mind to grasp it the vibrations are often 'translated' into something we can resonate/tune into - such as your glockenspiel notes. They'll probably have some kind of significance for you, but it's often tucked away in a corner of the subconscious.

If you hadn't paid much attention to it before and it's bugging you now, it might be worth trying to find out what it's all about. The chances are it's more like a carrot that will lead you. Sometimes the idea isn't to find a revelation but to see if you'll follow it through or not, or what happens because of it.

Quote:
My heart leapt when I saw all those triangles, all different colours, pointing in different directions and the same size as the triangles I’m seeing! Just wow! When I searched for DNA images, I got the spiral image. This last week, I have had a new formation which is two triangles, one above the other, both pointing upwards and both in white. I haven’t dowsed for its meaning, which is pretty amazing for me as in the past, I’d have to know right now! I think with the dowsng I did a few weeks ago which gave me up until that point, the meanings, that was good to have, but it’s not changing what’s going on. It’s happening anyway.
Thought it might do just that. Since you've 'found your silence' your energies have changed quite markedly, they feel more 'solid and steady' if that makes sense.

We get what we need when we need it. I was watching one of Matt's vids where he said that reality is like watching a film strip - a few others have said much the same thing. What's actually happening is we stand still (relatively speaking) while reality is before our eyes like frames from a cine film, moving so fast we perceive it as seamless. Often in our Lives we think we have to go somewhere, understand something and we have to go get the understanding or whatever. Sometimes we have to run ourselves to a standstill so that the Universe doesn't have to chase us any more. It's going to happen anyway, regardless of whether you run yourself ragged or allow it to happen.

Quote:
I could have written that! Never fitted in, particularly at school which I found so hard. One of the strongest memories I have is sitting on the floor in assembly one morning, about 10 years old, thinking I’m never going to get out of here, I’m always going to be at school, it’s never going to end. I think that’s one of the earliest conscious thinking I had.
I was about the same age when it happened, it was during a lunch playtime where the other kids had gathered in the playground to get a game going. I felt so different, not like them at all and it never really stopped. I still feel it today but I can turn it to my favour and it's become more of a 'tool' than something debilitating. Anyway, personal; foibles makes life interesting.

Quote:
Since recovering from this infection, it very much feels like I am back to where I was after the final Bowen session. I suspect it’s been there all along just covered up by the infection. It is a kind of Neutrality which is so difficult to describe. It feels as though I am just existing, present, in a sort of neutral position, hollow but this is not in a negative way whatsoever. It just is. There is no upset, no accepting or resisting it . There are no particular thoughts about anything, it just is for the time being. There's no enthusiasm, excitement, motivation or drive but also there's no depression, sadness, resentment or anger. It feels as though the things I have relied on in the past, my drive, enthusiasm, motivation and running are all offline. My mind is not taken up with endless thoughts cycling, there are no judgements or opinions. It is very peculiar but also quite relaxing. Does any of that make any kind of sense to you?

The neutral position came after feeling quite low and depressed. What’s really helped me through this is Matt’s’ Freedom from Adversity’. I seem to have a knack of choosing the right teaching at the right time. When I saw it in my list of unwatched videos, I thought how come I haven’t been drawn to this before, but I needed it now. I was sort of cringing as I recognised my behaviour towards myself, so clearly in fact. So I was already being kind and gentle to myself in this period, just letting myself feel the emptiness and desolation, and not badgering myself to get over it. But Matt strengthened that this was the right thing to be doing. And then, after days of being low, I don’t know, a combination of little things, walking on an unusually warm and sunny day, hearing the birds singing, using some Lady Nada quintessence, and a good talk to a friend, I suddenly felt my mood lifting, feeling a little more like my usual self and the depression I’d been feeling shifted into just being neutral.

Patrycia
There's a certain Is-ness, that's a word I picked up from somewhere. Even the use of the word 'Is-ness' kind of dilutes it because it's hanging another label on it. It's just there and it's not anything, but it's not nothing either. It's a nothing that is something. I'm going to shut up now but I know what you mean.

DNA is the building blocks from which we're built and the carbon molecule is what DNA is built on. 'Below' that is the Sacred Geometry of the triangles so you're very much in tune with where it all begins - physically, and other than going into energy and quantum mechanics it doesn't get any closer to source than that. When all is stripped away - drive, motivation,, highs and lows, feeling good and feeling depressed there is the Source of your consciousness - or just your consciousness if you prefer that perspective. Everything you put names and labels on - and yes, even the emptiness and desolation - are labels upon that which you are conscious of. Consciousness is always 'one step in front of above'. When you find that neutrality you are conscious that you are conscious, and then there's what you are conscious of after that. It's the foundations of consciousness in the way that DNA is the foundations of your physical form.

"Your reality is defined by your perceptions, your perceptions are defined by your beliefs and your beliefs are defined by your definitions." If you define it as desolation then in your reality that's just what it is, but when there are no applicable definitions?

Jung also did an article on the Alchemists and the Philospher's Stone, the creating gold from lead thingy. He said that what they were looking for was the Prima Materia or the prime material from which the 'gold' could be made, and that could only be found in the darkest of places within ourselves. Low and depressed is your darkness, the neutral feeling is the Prima Materia from whence all else comes. That's so empowering, liberating.....

Between Christmas and New Year I was standing in the supermarket carpark watching the sunset. There's a lovely spot in the corner where you can see the horizon through the bare trees away from the silhouette of the houses. The sky was full of all the sunset colours, so clear and vivid. There was a moment where my mind thought about how the colours were the result of the light of the sun but I pushed that out of my mind - I stepped out of my mind. I wanted to watch, to witness this moment because tomorrow there would be another sunset and this one would be gone. It felt damned amazing, as though it was only there for me to witness, but not in an egotistical way because I felt a gratitude for it being there.

Sometimes, when you tell yourself it's OK to be you, 'you' has space to breathe.

There's a brilliant quote from one of the characters in Babylon 5, the sci-fi series:-
"My shoes are too tight, but it does not matter because I have forgotten how to dance."
Londo Mollari
Ambassador, Centari Republic

In your state of neutrality you can dance without shoes.
Old 21-01-2018, 10:06 AM
Guide
Hello Mr G,

Quote:
It's the kind of stuff floppy hat-wearing hippies come out with, isn't it?

Absolutely and Matt acknowledges that we’re told to ‘find our centre’ for instance with no understanding of what that actually means.

Quote:
I think the first real beginning was when I was going through some freaky consciousness shifts, and one of them was when I was remembering being a child and feeling some strange energies near me. Then I realised they were my own, it was present 'me' going back to 'see past me'. Yep, it sounds crazy but it's the only explanation I have, short to admitting I'm bonkers.

I don’t think that sounds bonkers at all, we can tune into our energies/feelings from the past and look at it from a ‘now / adult’ perspective. A very useful ability.

Quote:
There's been a lot of nostalgia and changing of priorities, looking at what I feel is important or not.

It’s funny that you mention nostalgia, as just recently memories from the past have popped into my head, especially around my parents, both of whom I had an exceptionally close relationship. One of things I feel drawn to is energetically visiting places we lived in and I can see so clearly the rooms, carpets, wallpaper the ornaments. It’s like comfort thing, although tinged with a little sadness. Sometimes, it just seems so odd that neither of them here anymore. In fact, in a recent low moment I said to a photo of my dad “how could you go somewhere and not take me with you!” But I do sense him around me and he has that special way of sending me songs on my MP3.

Quote:
There's also some 'future self' stuff coming through right now, I suppose that if I can consciously go back in time it makes it possible to go forwards too. That's really freaky to get the head around but very interesting.

Again, that sounds reasonable to me. If we have past lives, then it stands to reason, we have future lives as well. I believe there are some people who do future life ‘regression’. But according to several guides info, we do have a choice. I’ve been told a couple of times by different mediums that I’m not coming back again.

Quote:
I'm not going to go all crystal ball-reader on your tail but what I will say is allow it to unfold as it will. There comes a time when only time will tell, and if it hasn't yet then you're not there.

Yes, things have taken an interesting turn. All the triangle/third eye activity is over for now. And one of those situations where one thing leads to another. Some very sublte behaviour changes in me recently. I’ve always been interested in waching paranoral programmes such as Paranormal Witness but they've never scared me and I go to to bed quite happy. Just a few weeks ago I watched an episode of Paranormal Witness and there was one scene which was really did freak me out. I decided I was not going to watch anymore of these programmes. And at the time I was wondering what else can I watch and I discovered a programme called Hollywood Medium. I don't know if you have come across this one but I find it fascinating. I've always been very interested in watching mediums like Tony Stockwell, Gordon Smith and John Edward. So as well as giving me a new programme to watch it also raises my energies. Recently on one of Tyler Henry’s videos, he recommended a book on trauma and whilst researching on Amazon the book that then led me to another book called the Completion Process which focuses on healing trauma. The book has been ordered and is on its way.

I have also been getting messages from my guides that I am into a new phase of learning. I am starting to watch videos by Peter Levine about somatic experiencing and I'm learning a lot about trauma and the impact on the mind and body, particularly in relation to how animals have a different response. This will be a new angle for me, where I am learning and trying out techniques I can do on my own. Maybe I need to heal the mind before the body can heal. I would have experienced the freeze response, as opposed to flight or fight response and yet at the same time my body was in overdrive – and all the symptoms that would mean! Also, I have the strongest feeling that I'm the one who will find my way to healing, I just haven't found it yet.

Also, rather notable this morning was I pulled 'Intuition' from one oracle deck and 'follow your intuition' from another - so I will do just that.

Quote:
Thought it might do just that. Since you've 'found your silence' your energies have changed quite markedly, they feel more 'solid and steady' if that makes sense.

Yes, you may be right. I do feel as though I am still processing the changes from the Bowen Therapy. The curious thing is I have absolutely no desire to run which is unheard of for me. Just this morning, I thought maybe I could run today and I felt my energies immediately go down. So, going with Matt's 'how something feels in the body' I realised that the time is not right just now

Quote:
We get what we need when we need it. I was watching one of Matt's vids where he said that reality is like watching a film strip - a few others have said much the same thing.

I saw one of his videos in which he described people watching a film, the characters going through all kinds of adversity which we find exciting and entertaining but we left the cinema not willing to live our lives in the same way

Quote:
I was about the same age when it happened, it was during a lunch playtime where the other kids had gathered in the playground to get a game going. I felt so different, not like them at all and it never really stopped. I still feel it today but I can turn it to my favour and it's become more of a 'tool' than something debilitating. Anyway, personal; foibles makes life interesting.

I’ve felt like that all my life, as a child, a teenager and adult. I can remember so clearly, my parents holding these dinner parties and as soon as dinner was over I had no interest in socialising; I would go to my bedroom and read the latest Star Trek novel.

Quote:
DNA is the building blocks from which we're built and the carbon molecule is what DNA is built on.

Going back to the triangle image you posted recently, where do the triangles fit in the double helix diagram?

Patrycia
Old 21-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello Mr G,
Hey Patrycia

Quote:
Absolutely and Matt acknowledges that we’re told to ‘find our centre’ for instance with no understanding of what that actually means.
Here I am, at the centre of my perceptual framework. There you are, at the centre of yours. Sometimes the more obvious it is the more difficult it is to see. There again, you could say that there is no centre and that's where it becomes fun.

Quote:
I don’t think that sounds bonkers at all, we can tune into our energies/feelings from the past and look at it from a ‘now / adult’ perspective. A very useful ability.
Bonkers-R-Us, it's in my DNA so bonkers has become the norm and what is the norm for most is bonkers. So much fun today. What it does, though, is completely changes the perspective in so many ways. So 'present me' goes to visit 'past me' and 'past me' senses that, has 'future me' been to see 'present me' and vice versa? If any of that is true then....????

Quote:
It’s funny that you mention nostalgia, as just recently memories from the past have popped into my head, especially around my parents, both of whom I had an exceptionally close relationship. One of things I feel drawn to is energetically visiting places we lived in and I can see so clearly the rooms, carpets, wallpaper the ornaments. It’s like comfort thing, although tinged with a little sadness. Sometimes, it just seems so odd that neither of them here anymore. In fact, in a recent low moment I said to a photo of my dad “how could you go somewhere and not take me with you!” But I do sense him around me and he has that special way of sending me songs on my MP3.
I know that one well. My father is never so far away although he does 'keep his distance' because it would overwhelm my emotions. We have things to resolve but none if them bad, it's more of an 'I understand and I want you to know' but he already does.

Quote:
Again, that sounds reasonable to me. If we have past lives, then it stands to reason, we have future lives as well. I believe there are some people who do future life ‘regression’. But according to several guides info, we do have a choice. I’ve been told a couple of times by different mediums that I’m not coming back again.
Most of the time I simply run with what I feel so consciousness time travel is what I'm running with, whether it makes sense in the future or not is something else. I was given some channelled future Life info and being honest it became confusing because there were no parallels or understandings to draw from. That'll teach me about asking stupid questions.

Quote:
Yes, things have taken an interesting turn. All the triangle/third eye activity is over for now. And one of those situations where one thing leads to another. Some very sublte behaviour changes in me recently. I’ve always been interested in waching paranoral programmes such as Paranormal Witness but they've never scared me and I go to to bed quite happy. Just a few weeks ago I watched an episode of Paranormal Witness and there was one scene which was really did freak me out. I decided I was not going to watch anymore of these programmes. And at the time I was wondering what else can I watch and I discovered a programme called Hollywood Medium. I don't know if you have come across this one but I find it fascinating. I've always been very interested in watching mediums like Tony Stockwell, Gordon Smith and John Edward. So as well as giving me a new programme to watch it also raises my energies. Recently on one of Tyler Henry’s videos, he recommended a book on trauma and whilst researching on Amazon the book that then led me to another book called the Completion Process which focuses on healing trauma. The book has been ordered and is on its way.

I have also been getting messages from my guides that I am into a new phase of learning. I am starting to watch videos by Peter Levine about somatic experiencing and I'm learning a lot about trauma and the impact on the mind and body, particularly in relation to how animals have a different response. This will be a new angle for me, where I am learning and trying out techniques I can do on my own. Maybe I need to heal the mind before the body can heal. I would have experienced the freeze response, as opposed to flight or fight response and yet at the same time my body was in overdrive – and all the symptoms that would mean! Also, I have the strongest feeling that I'm the one who will find my way to healing, I just haven't found it yet.

Also, rather notable this morning was I pulled 'Intuition' from one oracle deck and 'follow your intuition' from another - so I will do just that.
The Universe is a reflection of you and sometimes the lines between internal and external become blurred to the point where they're the same thing. And often the things which cause the strongest reaction in us are the things we should take the most notice of.

I think that when you were watching Matt's vids you were ingesting all of that information, and this is kind of turning your head in a different direction. If Matt's vids don't resonate with you any more then you've taken all you need for the time being at least. You'll come back to them, just not in the way you think.

I watched a series called 'Medium' a while back, about a blonde-haired mother who worked with the police and got her and her family into all kinds of paranormal scariness. I'm guessing Hollywood Medium would be a variation on a theme. Watching the series for me was looking at the relationship between mediumship and 'normal', and how others perceived it. Mrs G liked it in particular because she was a rape counsellor for the police and she's clairvoyant, often she would pick up on things that the police doing an interview wouldn't think of so there were parallels there.

At the moment we're watching Chicago PD, one of the reasons being that it has crossovers with episodes in Chicago Fire, which we've been watching for a while. What I'm resonating with in Chicago Fire is that while for the most part they're ordinary Joes, the camaraderie and sense of community is amazing. One of the characters that crosses over is a really bad guy, but in the cop series his character develops very differently. Most see him as a dirty cop, but he's a really good guy who plays by his own rules and doen't compromise what's important to him. That works for me too. It's not 'Spiritual' to most but then Spirituality is where you find it.

In the present, our perceptions of the past create our futures, Tolle would say that the past is memory and the future is expectation so those two work quite well together. Time is a theme that's common in sci-fi movies and the temporal paradox is also common - stop your grandpa from meeting your grandma and you stop existing. What we don't do is think of the future sometimes, how a small difference we might make today might, through a chain of cause and effect, have a huge impact on the future. While we're here, this is a Journey to Self and you are the answer looking for the question.

What is it you're really dealing with? Your perceptions of your trauma has led you here - everything you've done to heal yourself, what we talk about. What would you like your future to be? And how ca you begin today, now, to start creating that future?

The scary places are where we find the best stuff, the Prima Materia. Your intuition is right on the money if that's any confirmation/consolation.

Quote:
Yes, you may be right. I do feel as though I am still processing the changes from the Bowen Therapy. The curious thing is I have absolutely no desire to run which is unheard of for me. Just this morning, I thought maybe I could run today and I felt my energies immediately go down. So, going with Matt's 'how something feels in the body' I realised that the time is not right just now
That's your instinct's way of saying "You gotta be having a laugh." It's not just the Bowen therapy although that's obviously the biggy as far as the body is concerned. Your consciousness has more of an effect on your physical than you'd imagine, it's all energy-related.

Three - body, consciousness/Soul and energy. Relationships. it's all about relationships.

Quote:
I saw one of his videos in which he described people watching a film, the characters going through all kinds of adversity which we find exciting and entertaining but we left the cinema not willing to live our lives in the same way
That's quite a realisation there and explains so much about how we feel about this Life. We can see things play out right to the end, and without the adversity there wouldn't be much of a movie. We're still in the cinema watching the movie.

Quote:
I’ve felt like that all my life, as a child, a teenager and adult. I can remember so clearly, my parents holding these dinner parties and as soon as dinner was over I had no interest in socialising; I would go to my bedroom and read the latest Star Trek novel.
It's been said that Old Souls don't integrate too well into this dimension and that seems to be the case for the both of us - and a few others I know. Being a square peg in a round hole isn't so much fun.

Quote:
Going back to the triangle image you posted recently, where do the triangles fit in the double helix diagram?

Patrycia
Basically we're carbon-based so everything in our bodies is largely built on the carbon triangle. In DNA, the carbon atom combines with other atoms and molecules to form more complex molecules, which then makes up our DNA.

http://www.dailytech.com/MIT+DNA+Wiz...ticle36968.htm
There's a really freaky YouTube embedded lower down the page that's worth a look at.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Guide
Morning Mr G,

Quote:
So 'present me' goes to visit 'past me' and 'past me' senses that, has 'future me' been to see 'present me' and vice versa? If any of that is true then....????

It means you’re a Time Lord, Mr G, same as me. I was told that a few years ago by a medium who said that I travel in time (ha! “Traveller in Time!”) I’m assuming he meant at night because I’m not aware of it in current time – although I have astrally travelled a few times, always to meet my dad. It’s always an intense experience and very emotional when I wake up.

Quote:
I think that when you were watching Matt's vids you were ingesting all of that information, and this is kind of turning your head in a different direction. If Matt's vids don't resonate with you any more then you've taken all you need for the time being at least. You'll come back to them, just not in the way you think.

Matt’s teaching are definitely still resonating, it was just that odd week when I couldn’t connect with anything. In fact, I’ve reached something of a milestone. I’ve watched 42 videos most of them yielding about 8 pages of notes. It takes me a weekend to get through one video with all the notes. It helps it get into the noggin I find.

Also, I’ll always be interested in what he has to say. He’s evolving all the while as well so that’s an interesting angle in itself.

Quote:
I watched a series called 'Medium' a while back, about a blonde-haired mother who worked with the police and got her and her family into all kinds of paranormal scariness. I'm guessing Hollywood Medium would be a variation on a theme.

Hollywood Medium isn’t ficticious. It’s about Tyler Henry who is a young medium and he gives readings to Hollywood’s famous. There’s about four different readings per programme plus insights before and after each sitting from both him and the people he does sittings for. I really like his energy; he seems a very pure and gifted soul. It’s on truentertainment I think and currently being repeated. Take a look, I love it, I find it very uplifting.

Quote:
What is it you're really dealing with? Your perceptions of your trauma has led you here - everything you've done to heal yourself, what we talk about. What would you like your future to be? And how ca you begin today, now, to start creating that future?

That’s something of a question mark of many years. I’ve always felt that life is something that’s happened to me and I’ve just navigated it as best I can. I’ve always felt that what I would like hasn’t come into it. I’ve always wanted to help people in some way but I’ve always felt like I’ve been waiting at the door but it’s not been opened for me. Many years ago, from spirit, I received a chakra healing system which I’ve mentioned before. I had some really positive results on other people with that and I thought that teaching this to other people was going to be my pathway, I even took a public speaking course to help me to do this and I put together a programme but it never came to be. It was so long ago now I can’t remember the reason it didn’t take off. Likewise, with that healing energy I had recently, I thought maybe I could use that to help others but that’s pretty much gone now. So I’ve never had any kind of encouragement or signs in that direction. That’s one of the reasons I was so relieved when I found one of Matt’s teachings where he said the best way to help people is those that you come across in your everyday life, and that you don’t have to make this your living. That took a huge pressure of me as it lifted that sense of failure I had.

Quote:
That's your instinct's way of saying "You gotta be having a laugh." It's not just the Bowen therapy although that's obviously the biggy as far as the body is concerned. Your consciousness has more of an effect on your physical than you'd imagine, it's all energy-related.

So this last week I received the book’ The Completion Process’ and got through it in an afternoon. I soon realised that the book is geared towards childhood abuse, also tackling the issue of repressed memories, both of which don’t apply to my trauma, but I read through it anyway as I thought there could be some useful insights which there were. It was saying that by wanting to fix something you’re giving yourself the message that you’re not OK as you are. And that you’re also giving yourself the mssage that you only want to be with yourself when you’re feeling positive and good. I’m very guilty of that. Much of the general stuff such as that, I could hear Matt’s teachings saying similar things, so really it kind of gave me a confirmation (if any was needed) that Matt’s teachings are the way to go. So although the book wasn’t going to be the solution, it did have a message for me.

I am still in a very odd and unrecognised place. It’s definitely been triggered by this Bowen therapy. I’ve lost my spark for sure. I was reading yesterday about a Dark Night of the Soul. Eckhart Tolle described it as something along the lines of a collapse of perceived meaning in life, a deep sense of meaningless which closely resembles depression. I guess if the initial awakening was sparked by taking a flower essence, then another phase could be sparked by the bowen. I am trying hard to just be with it, to give it space instead of trying to bully myself out of it. So I’m drawing on Matt’s teachings to get me through. I feel a lot like that ragged dishcloth you spoke about a few posts ago. I realised yesterday that I hadn’t even been listening to music which is so unlike me. So yesterday in a particularly low evening I put on the might Quo and could feel my spirits lifting – you can’t feel down with The Mystery Song going at full throttle. Status Quo have been a companion through all my life’s difficulties. Again, I was introduced to them by my older brother when I was about 12 years old, pretty much at the same time as Uriah Heep.

Quote:
It's been said that Old Souls don't integrate too well into this dimension and that seems to be the case for the both of us - and a few others I know. Being a square peg in a round hole isn't so much fun.

It would explain a lot. Many years ago, when I first discovered the aura soma system, I had a reading, This isn’t a medium reading but a system where you choose the colours that reflect how you feel at that moment. You choose four bottles from over a hundred. One of the bottles I chose was No 47 which is blue over lemon. Lemon appears in the system just once, so in some ways you could say that lemon is the odd one out in the system – which would represent me in itself. But the name of 47 is Old Soul.

https://www.11essence.co.uk/shop/equ...oldsoul.h tml

I think I’m going to have a low key run / workout and see how it goes; running is always a good gauge of how I’m truly feeling. I may be some time .......

Patrycia
Old 28-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Morning Mr G,
Morning Patrycia

Quote:
It means you’re a Time Lord, Mr G, same as me. I was told that a few years ago by a medium who said that I travel in time (ha! “Traveller in Time!”) I’m assuming he meant at night because I’m not aware of it in current time – although I have astrally travelled a few times, always to meet my dad. It’s always an intense experience and very emotional when I wake up.
Y'know, that damned song touched something deep inside before I even knew there was anything to touch, and in some ways it still does. I know about Soul Contracts or whatever you want to call them but there's always the feeling of something greater, it's as though you feel you want to be a part of something greater yet at the same time you know you are.

Tolle said that the past is memory and the future is expectation, so if you're 'navigating' those then does it make you a time traveller?

Quote:
Matt’s teaching are definitely still resonating, it was just that odd week when I couldn’t connect with anything. In fact, I’ve reached something of a milestone. I’ve watched 42 videos most of them yielding about 8 pages of notes. It takes me a weekend to get through one video with all the notes. It helps it get into the noggin I find.

Also, I’ll always be interested in what he has to say. He’s evolving all the while as well so that’s an interesting angle in itself.
I'm the opposite, I really can't be bothered with any of it and while there are a couple of Matt's vids I want to watch there's no enthusiasm there whatsoever. It's all gone cold. I was watching a TED Talk on how we create our conscious reality and it was a bit of an eye-opener - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyu7v7nWzfo

I suppose I'm off an a non-Spiritual part to this Journey, but then I've never separated Spiritual and non-Spiritual anyway. My own Spirituality has always been about my self and perhaps it's time to look that little bit deeper.

Quote:
Hollywood Medium isn’t ficticious. It’s about Tyler Henry who is a young medium and he gives readings to Hollywood’s famous. There’s about four different readings per programme plus insights before and after each sitting from both him and the people he does sittings for. I really like his energy; he seems a very pure and gifted soul. It’s on truentertainment I think and currently being repeated. Take a look, I love it, I find it very uplifting.
I'll have to have a look at that, see if I can find it for download. There were a few similar programmes on Sky years ago that I found interesting so I'd guess this is along the ssme lines.

Quote:
That’s something of a question mark of many years. I’ve always felt that life is something that’s happened to me and I’ve just navigated it as best I can. I’ve always felt that what I would like hasn’t come into it. I’ve always wanted to help people in some way but I’ve always felt like I’ve been waiting at the door but it’s not been opened for me. Many years ago, from spirit, I received a chakra healing system which I’ve mentioned before. I had some really positive results on other people with that and I thought that teaching this to other people was going to be my pathway, I even took a public speaking course to help me to do this and I put together a programme but it never came to be. It was so long ago now I can’t remember the reason it didn’t take off. Likewise, with that healing energy I had recently, I thought maybe I could use that to help others but that’s pretty much gone now. So I’ve never had any kind of encouragement or signs in that direction. That’s one of the reasons I was so relieved when I found one of Matt’s teachings where he said the best way to help people is those that you come across in your everyday life, and that you don’t have to make this your living. That took a huge pressure of me as it lifted that sense of failure I had.
Been there, done that, wrote the book, bought the T-shirt lol. I guess I'm lucky in some respects because I haven't had much of a sense of failure, but then I tend to walk a middle ground between polar opposites anyway. Sometimes our greatest failures are our greatest successes - and according to Desiderata they're both imposters. Very often we don't realise the impact we have on people at the time, and even a smile can turn someone around. What changed me was understanding what constituted success and failure and when I started to dismantle them, I was confusing 'success' with 'expectation' - I was expecting to be able to do great things. What I couldn't see was the great things I was doing. Gotta love the irony. It takes a smile, and behind the sad face of the person we're smiling at lies thoughts of suicide and a family that's going to be affected. A simple smile, a simple act of acknowledging someone's existence and it turns it all around both for them and those whose Lives are touched by them. You can see the difference in their eyes, in the sound of their voice or the look of relief on their faces. Everything else is in the hands of the Universe.

Quote:
So this last week I received the book’ The Completion Process’ and got through it in an afternoon. I soon realised that the book is geared towards childhood abuse, also tackling the issue of repressed memories, both of which don’t apply to my trauma, but I read through it anyway as I thought there could be some useful insights which there were. It was saying that by wanting to fix something you’re giving yourself the message that you’re not OK as you are. And that you’re also giving yourself the mssage that you only want to be with yourself when you’re feeling positive and good. I’m very guilty of that. Much of the general stuff such as that, I could hear Matt’s teachings saying similar things, so really it kind of gave me a confirmation (if any was needed) that Matt’s teachings are the way to go. So although the book wasn’t going to be the solution, it did have a message for me.

I am still in a very odd and unrecognised place. It’s definitely been triggered by this Bowen therapy. I’ve lost my spark for sure. I was reading yesterday about a Dark Night of the Soul. Eckhart Tolle described it as something along the lines of a collapse of perceived meaning in life, a deep sense of meaningless which closely resembles depression. I guess if the initial awakening was sparked by taking a flower essence, then another phase could be sparked by the bowen. I am trying hard to just be with it, to give it space instead of trying to bully myself out of it. So I’m drawing on Matt’s teachings to get me through. I feel a lot like that ragged dishcloth you spoke about a few posts ago. I realised yesterday that I hadn’t even been listening to music which is so unlike me. So yesterday in a particularly low evening I put on the might Quo and could feel my spirits lifting – you can’t feel down with The Mystery Song going at full throttle. Status Quo have been a companion through all my life’s difficulties. Again, I was introduced to them by my older brother when I was about 12 years old, pretty much at the same time as Uriah Heep.
You are the solution; the seeker is always that which is sought. You are the answer looking for the question. Have a laugh while you're there but there's a message still -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2rS-ha8DbE

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
Einstein

You are a being of energy, and when you understand just a little science it all makes perfect sense. It's not to contradict Tolle but to expand on it, Tolle doesn't include the science part. Energy 'jumps' from one quantum level to another, there's no gradual process of going from this level to that level. Consciousness and energy are related because you become conscious of what you can perceive through your energy state. Spirit is in a very different energy state to humans, for instance. In each energy state there's a band of perception within the confines or boundaries of that particular state, and there's also what we resonate with according to our state. Essentially, what came before was (I hate to term it this way but it's just easier) you in a lower energy state but now that you're in a higher energy state, what came before doesn't resonate with you any more. You've grown out of it if you like. A collapse of perceived meaning. It's also been said that Enlightenment is a tearing down of what has come before.

Energetically you would feel like a dishcloth because your body (it needs its own time, remember) hasn't quite got used to being at your new level, the new vibes haven't had time to seep through the density.

Quo did alright for themselves, a bunch of guys who were often slated for not having the musical talent but they did well just the same. I guess there'll always be a market for raw and rhythmical music, and although I've never been a huge fan but never could help rocking along anyway. I guess you could take a lot of symbolism from that, or just be kind to yourself and realise you just needed something familiar.

Quote:
It would explain a lot. Many years ago, when I first discovered the aura soma system, I had a reading, This isn’t a medium reading but a system where you choose the colours that reflect how you feel at that moment. You choose four bottles from over a hundred. One of the bottles I chose was No 47 which is blue over lemon. Lemon appears in the system just once, so in some ways you could say that lemon is the odd one out in the system – which would represent me in itself. But the name of 47 is Old Soul.

https://www.11essence.co.uk/shop/equ...oldsoul.h tml

I think I’m going to have a low key run / workout and see how it goes; running is always a good gauge of how I’m truly feeling. I may be some time .......

Patrycia
Ah yes, I remember that one. You gave me a link to a similar page what seems like a Lifetime ago and I went wandering, as I do. That was one of the bottles (I think the only one) that caught my attention. Lemon being the odd one out.. yeah I can figure that because very few people connect with lemon/yellow as a Spiritual colour..... or gold.

Have a good workout, and when you've blown the cobwebs out - https://lonerwolf.com/problems-old-souls-experience/
Old 04-02-2018, 10:01 AM
Guide
Hello Mr G,

Quote:
Y'know, that damned song touched something deep inside before I even knew there was anything to touch, and in some ways it still does. I know about Soul Contracts or whatever you want to call them but there's always the feeling of something greater, it's as though you feel you want to be a part of something greater yet at the same time you know you are.

Yes, me too, that was always one of my favourites. The other track which was pretty monumental to me at the time was The Spell - the classic scenario of good versus evil and as a time when the charts were filled with sugary love ballads, The Spell was so dramatic and even at that young age, summed up how I felt and saw myself in the world even though I could not have put those feelings into words.

Quote:
I'm the opposite, I really can't be bothered with any of it and while there are a couple of Matt's vids I want to watch there's no enthusiasm there whatsoever.

I have just started to watch The Divine Plan, video 43. It is interesting how there is a repeating theme of being spiritual is something you do when you interact with other people.

Which of Matt's videos did you want to see? Just wondering if I have seen them.

I found this on Youtube the other day - just absolutey love this. A sort of meditation / reminder of some those teachings and done so beautifully. Really quite mesmerising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ccKFHH2Zi8

Quote:
I'll have to have a look at that, see if I can find it for download. There were a few similar programmes on Sky years ago that I found interesting so I'd guess this is along the ssme lines.

Have you caught an episode of Hollywood medium yet? I've just found that he's written a book and have ordered this as it looks really interesting.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Between-Two...een+two+worlds

On another positive note, the new season of The X-Files starts tomorrow night.

Quote:
I was expecting to be able to do great things. What I couldn't see was the great things I was doing. Gotta love the irony.

Yes, I think when you are young there is an expectation that life is going to be all puppies and fluffy clouds.But I can relate to what you are saying about not realising the good things you are doing now. For instance I recently heard from my brother who has been experiencing a medical issue and and through my recommended supplements, he is making some progress. It is good to recall the people that I have helped but I just wish I knew how to help myself.

Quote:
Energetically you would feel like a dishcloth because your body (it needs its own time, remember) hasn't quite got used to being at your new level, the new vibes haven't had time to seep through the density.

Yes, I feel a lot is going under but am not totally sure what.

I was thinking a bit more about the question you asked a post or two ago about what I wanted to do with my life. I asked myself the question that if I did not have these two physical symptoms, what would be different. And the answer was - nothing! There is nothing I would be doing that is different. I realised a year or so ago that I was using the symptoms as an excuse not to do things when I realised that I would not have wanted to do them anyway. So that was a bit of self realisation.

On that old soul link I definitely relate to quite a lot of those points. Particularly being drained by people and social situations. Years ago, I went to a new years party in the days where I was forcing myself to socialise. I was there but 20 minutes and felt this deep depression come over me where I watched other people engaging in small talk and seeming to enjoy themselves and I just did not seem to be able to do that. I mean, I can do it but find it incredibly boring, monotonous and pointless. I would far rather engage with somebody about the meaning of life for instance. In that party, after 20 minutes, I made an excuse that my cat was not well and I needed to go home to care for him, I remember so clearly breathing a massive sigh of relief on closing the door, made myself a cup of tea, grabbed a box of milk tray, sat down to watch a ghost story on the television with my cat, who was quite well, on my lap. And I remember this thought came over me, life doesn't get much better than this!

Except for a couple of points, this really explains a lot for me. I tick nearly all those boxes.

http://in5d.com/indigo-adult-characteristics/

This last week has seen a little movement from the depression that I have been experiencing since the Bowen Therapy. I have had a morning or afternoon where I felt a lot more like my usual self but it has been uprooted by becoming severely irritated by minor things. This happened a few times and it led me to google Ascension symptoms and Ego and what I read made a lot of sense. It made me feel much better as I had some explanation as to how I was feeling. And I thought I would keep an eye open for this irritation and keep it in check the next time it happened. I didn’t have long to wait; Saturday morning in the supermarket! I could feel the irritation starting up and Matt was instantly on my shoulder with a line from Secret of Spiritual Success, ‘how relaxed can you be while you’re ........” And it instantly calmed me.

When I got home, I started reading more about ego and found something from Eckhart Tolle which said: “the ego loves to strengthen itself by complaining - either in thoughts or words - about other people, the situation you find yourself in, something that is happening right now but "shouldn't be," and even about yourself.”

And then went onto describe an example in a supermarket. I burst into laughter at that point, because I was looking for an example I could relate to.

I do recall a few weeks ago, my guides giving me the message that I was going into a phase of deep learning.

I’ve also been seeing a red rose alongside a white rose. And they gave me the explanation that the red rose represents self love – as I’ve been doing a lot the I love yous. And the white rose is ‘renewal.’

Those church bells have come back a couple of times in the last week. Ha! Posting this at 10:01.

Patrycia
Old 04-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello Mr G,
Hi there Partycia

Quote:
Yes, me too, that was always one of my favourites. The other track which was pretty monumental to me at the time was The Spell - the classic scenario of good versus evil and as a time when the charts were filled with sugary love ballads, The Spell was so dramatic and even at that young age, summed up how I felt and saw myself in the world even though I could not have put those feelings into words.
Many of their songs touched places inside me that I didn't even know existed, I think much of what I was listening to back then were inner reflections. I wasn't much into the pop culture, except when David Bowie or Alice Cooper seemed to sing about what I was feeling. The Moody Blues featured too, I remember playing their album and putting the speakers on the pillow so I could zonk out to it.

Quote:
I have just started to watch The Divine Plan, video 43. It is interesting how there is a repeating theme of being spiritual is something you do when you interact with other people.

Which of Matt's videos did you want to see? Just wondering if I have seen them.

I found this on Youtube the other day - just absolutey love this. A sort of meditation / reminder of some those teachings and done so beautifully. Really quite mesmerising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ccKFHH2Zi8
Spirituality is where you find it.

The one I was going to look at is Dissolving the Veil - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmq-1fhOS6U
I'll need to revisit it because it comes up against some of my deepest paradigms, ones that have kept me going through it all. What also hits is that I've a tendency to keep a concept going, so if someone says "Well this.." my head goes off at the trot and applies it to so many other things. Just right now I don't need that, it feels as though I have to consolidate myself before going off at the trot about anything.

I'm very much the pragmatic and especially when it comes to Spirituality, to be honest I'm not overkeen on the word itself because it has certain connotations in my head. I tend to run from anything that smacks of floppy hats and flowery dresses, it worked 'back then' but now it seems to be something that's beginning to get in the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmq-1fhOS6UHave you caught an episode of Hollywood medium yet? I've just found that he's written a book and have ordered this as it looks really interesting.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Between-Two...een+two+worlds

On another positive note, the new season of The X-Files starts tomorrow night. [/quote]I'm still trying to download Hollywood Medium, I found it on one of the torrent sites but it seems it's not so popular. I used to be a practising medium, getting up on a rostrum in front of a crowd of people and doing the messages bit. While it was interesting the rostrum work didn't suit me because I couldn't help but get into the crowd. That was a strict no-no.

Yeah, I heard it was coming back. There was a piece in the paper about Gillian Anderson talking about 'intersectional' as in 'we are intersectional beings'. It sounded a lot like Gestalt Reality by any other name.Still, I'll have to check the torrents for the previous seasons so I can binge-watch them until a few of the new series come out.

Quote:
Yes, I think when you are young there is an expectation that life is going to be all puppies and fluffy clouds.But I can relate to what you are saying about not realising the good things you are doing now. For instance I recently heard from my brother who has been experiencing a medical issue and and through my recommended supplements, he is making some progress. It is good to recall the people that I have helped but I just wish I knew how to help myself.
I learned very quickly that expectation only brought disappointment and that created the realist in me, I needed to see how things would turn out and not see it as an airy-fairy dream. Luckily I have someone in my Life who understands this stuff and often points these things out to me, I guess what you might call an anti-ego.

The thing is, if you hadn't been 'you', would you have been able to help those people in the first place? What your trauma has done is set off a string of events that led you to being in a position to help, if those events hadn't unfolded the way they did.....

Quote:
Yeah me too. I've learned to run with it, that my back is covered and I don't need to do much more than to get through this in one piece. Often I feel the energetic currents and they can irritate the hell out of me, but I know they're just 'symptoms'.

Quote:
I was thinking a bit more about the question you asked a post or two ago about what I wanted to do with my life. I asked myself the question that if I did not have these two physical symptoms, what would be different. And the answer was - nothing! There is nothing I would be doing that is different. I realised a year or so ago that I was using the symptoms as an excuse not to do things when I realised that I would not have wanted to do them anyway. So that was a bit of self realisation.
"If I had the time to relive my Life
I don't think Id care to change a thing.
As long as I find, just a little peace of mind,
I can dream and laugh, and I can sing."

Quote:
On that old soul link I definitely relate to quite a lot of those points. Particularly being drained by people and social situations. Years ago, I went to a new years party in the days where I was forcing myself to socialise. I was there but 20 minutes and felt this deep depression come over me where I watched other people engaging in small talk and seeming to enjoy themselves and I just did not seem to be able to do that. I mean, I can do it but find it incredibly boring, monotonous and pointless. I would far rather engage with somebody about the meaning of life for instance. In that party, after 20 minutes, I made an excuse that my cat was not well and I needed to go home to care for him, I remember so clearly breathing a massive sigh of relief on closing the door, made myself a cup of tea, grabbed a box of milk tray, sat down to watch a ghost story on the television with my cat, who was quite well, on my lap. And I remember this thought came over me, life doesn't get much better than this!

Except for a couple of points, this really explains a lot for me. I tick nearly all those boxes.

http://in5d.com/indigo-adult-characteristics/
There are some things that only an Old Soul can understand and it's not egotistical, what it is is the voice of experience. In my younger days I thought all that social interaction was silly to say the least, mind you growing up Saturday night was for getting drunk and fighting. I still don't do too well in large social groups so I tend to avoid them if at all possible. Smaller, intimate groups are fine though because I'm with people that I want to be with and even though I prefer my own company I still enjoy the interaction.

There aren't many of those boxes I couldn't tick neither but I've never seen myself as an Indigo, there again I don't seem to fit snugly into any particular category.

Quote:
This last week has seen a little movement from the depression that I have been experiencing since the Bowen Therapy. I have had a morning or afternoon where I felt a lot more like my usual self but it has been uprooted by becoming severely irritated by minor things. This happened a few times and it led me to google Ascension symptoms and Ego and what I read made a lot of sense. It made me feel much better as I had some explanation as to how I was feeling. And I thought I would keep an eye open for this irritation and keep it in check the next time it happened. I didn’t have long to wait; Saturday morning in the supermarket! I could feel the irritation starting up and Matt was instantly on my shoulder with a line from Secret of Spiritual Success, ‘how relaxed can you be while you’re ........” And it instantly calmed me.

When I got home, I started reading more about ego and found something from Eckhart Tolle which said: “the ego loves to strengthen itself by complaining - either in thoughts or words - about other people, the situation you find yourself in, something that is happening right now but "shouldn't be," and even about yourself.”

And then went onto describe an example in a supermarket. I burst into laughter at that point, because I was looking for an example I could relate to.

I do recall a few weeks ago, my guides giving me the message that I was going into a phase of deep learning.

I’ve also been seeing a red rose alongside a white rose. And they gave me the explanation that the red rose represents self love – as I’ve been doing a lot the I love yous. And the white rose is ‘renewal.’

Those church bells have come back a couple of times in the last week. Ha! Posting this at 10:01.

Patrycia
"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence."
Desiderata

When you take that with you you become 'aerodynamic' and everything simply flies on past. Whoosh!! Goodbye irritation. But then if you don't look for it in the first place?

OK, let's try something just out of curiosity - and I don't necessarily need an answer. If you were your Soul/Higher Self, what would you say to yourself? The reason I'm asking is
Quote:
You looked for irritation and you found it, you looked for ego and you found it, you looked for an example and you found it.... Nuff said?

You are the puzzle, you are the answer and this is your Journey to Self, things don't happen TO you they happen BECAUSE of you. Keep tuning in to those vibes.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:34 AM
Guide
Hello Mr G,

Quote:
Many of their songs touched places inside me that I didn't even know existed, I think much of what I was listening to back then were inner reflections. I wasn't much into the pop culture, except when David Bowie or Alice Cooper seemed to sing about what I was feeling. The Moody Blues featured too, I remember playing their album and putting the speakers on the pillow so I could zonk out to it.

I think for me I’d never heard songs that included a lot of magical references, The Magician’s Birthday was always a favourite. It was like there was a whole magical (spiritual) world out there that no one seemed to be aware of but I would connect to it via the songs and give me some world to escape to after a hard day at school. But on the pop culture, when people at school were into The Osmonds and David Cassidy, I preferred T-Rex and Slade.

Quote:
The one I was going to look at is Dissolving the Veil - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmq-1fhOS6U
I'll need to revisit it because it comes up against some of my deepest paradigms, ones that have kept me going through it all.

Dissolving the Veil – I remember watching about ten minutes or so of that, a very interesting slant on perception. But then I had the feeling, as it is a brand new video, only a month old or so, that I was ‘skipping class’ so to speak. So I carried on watching the older videos. It’s a good way for me, as on the occasion he refers to a previous video or a previous teaching, I’ve seen it.

Also, really interesting, I’m currently watching The Eternal Invitation and thought this sounds very similar to the previous one I’d watched, a very similar message. And then he said in the video that he will go at a subject from a slightly different angle. I’ve seen this quite a few times.

I’m really looking forward to watching the new videos.

Quote:
I learned very quickly that expectation only brought disappointment and that created the realist in me, I needed to see how things would turn out and not see it as an airy-fairy dream. Luckily I have someone in my Life who understands this stuff and often points these things out to me, I guess what you might call an anti-ego.

That’s a really good way of approaching things; I’m sure I’d do a lot better if I could lower my expectations. I am a bit of a perfectionist, which doesn’t help. But I must be doing something right; it’s all change again on the work front. Apparently, I have done such a good job for one side of the department, they want me to do the same job for the other half of the department. I have to give up the technical aspect of the job so I have enough time. Not too sure how I feel about it, plusses and minuses on both sides but time will tell.

Quote:
The thing is, if you hadn't been 'you', would you have been able to help those people in the first place? What your trauma has done is set off a string of events that led you to being in a position to help, if those events hadn't unfolded the way they did.....

Price still to high! On that front though, another poster brought to my attention something called Logosynthesis, a therapy based on words. When I did some quick research it had instant appeal with its use of words. So, another book is on its way. Thing is, linking to what you said earlier here is an example of where it would be good if I could lower my expectations, instead of getting all excited and enthusiastic and thinking this is where the universe gives me a break! I tell you, you’ve got to give me ten out of ten for sheer persistence!

Actually, I came across a saying the other day and I thought it was so relevant to my situation .......... “We’ll get there in the end, and if we haven’t got there yet, it can’t be the end.” I find that really quite helpful.

Quote:
. Often I feel the energetic currents and they can irritate the hell out of me, but I know they're just 'symptoms'.

Do you mean the energetic currents within you as a response to the changes, or external currents – or both?

Quote:
"If I had the time to relive my Life
I don't think Id care to change a thing.
As long as I find, just a little peace of mind,
I can dream and laugh, and I can sing."

That made me tear up, still find it so unusal to see UH lyrics coming back at me!

Quote:
I still don't do too well in large social groups so I tend to avoid them if at all possible. Smaller, intimate groups are fine though because I'm with people that I want to be with and even though I prefer my own company I still enjoy the interaction.

Blimey! I could have written that. I really dislike and avoid at all costs large crowds. I get up at 6 am on Saturday so I can get to the supermarket at 7 am to avoid the crowds. It works well. I have to get around these occasional situations at work. Sometimes I’ve simply said no, I’m not attending as there are too many people for the size of the room. Like you, I much prefer one to one company. I occasionally go out for a meal with a friend but we get to the pub at 6.30 and often we have the whole restaurant to ourselves (as it’s so early).

Quote:
There aren't many of those boxes I couldn't tick neither but I've never seen myself as an Indigo, there again I don't seem to fit snugly into any particular category.

Talking of categories, the one that really did strike home when I discovered it a few years ago was this one. Apparently, if you score more than 14 it means you are highly sensitive. There were only two that don’t apply to me. Explains it all really. I did join the forum for a while but found it didn’t take spirituality into account, hence my joining this forum where it seems anything goes, which is good for me.

http://hsperson.com/test/highly-sensitive-test/

Quote:
OK, let's try something just out of curiosity - and I don't necessarily need an answer. If you were your Soul/Higher Self, what would you say to yourself? The reason I'm asking is You looked for irritation and you found it, you looked for ego and you found it, you looked for an example and you found it.... Nuff said?

Ah, the higher self. Well, surprising as it may seem, I don’t have a sense at all really of my higher self. Intuition/gut feel, yes. But that’s not the higher self, is it?? Images and words into my third eye, yes – but I believe that’s from my guides. I daresay the higher self could put something there if it wanted but I can’t differentiate between the two. Still, I’m assuming that the higher self is present and accounted for, so I don’t feel the need to go searching for it. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

So, I’m eagerly awaiting the new book to see where that takes me.

Patrycia
Old 11-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello Mr G,
Hi Patrycia

Quote:
I think for me I’d never heard songs that included a lot of magical references, The Magician’s Birthday was always a favourite. It was like there was a whole magical (spiritual) world out there that no one seemed to be aware of but I would connect to it via the songs and give me some world to escape to after a hard day at school. But on the pop culture, when people at school were into The Osmonds and David Cassidy, I preferred T-Rex and Slade.
Marc Bolan was a little creepy at the time, there was just something about his eyes that disn't sit right at the time - they were 'sneaky eyes'. Slade though, now you're talking. Stomping platform shoes and Cum On Feel The Noise for my birthday, volume up and windows rattling.

Back then songs weren't just songs, they were reflections of what I had inside whether it was wanting to be 'just like the song' or it touched something deeper. At the time it was the only thing that did, there was no internet, no awareness of Spirituality and nobody to help me with those feelings.

Quote:
Dissolving the Veil – I remember watching about ten minutes or so of that, a very interesting slant on perception. But then I had the feeling, as it is a brand new video, only a month old or so, that I was ‘skipping class’ so to speak. So I carried on watching the older videos. It’s a good way for me, as on the occasion he refers to a previous video or a previous teaching, I’ve seen it.

Also, really interesting, I’m currently watching The Eternal Invitation and thought this sounds very similar to the previous one I’d watched, a very similar message. And then he said in the video that he will go at a subject from a slightly different angle. I’ve seen this quite a few times.

I’m really looking forward to watching the new videos.
Where Dissolving the Veil seems to come in is the perception of reality whereby we 'stand still' and reality flies past like frames of a film strip. I never did get that although I've come across it a few times before. I find it hard to accept blindly and so far nobody has come up with a way for me to experience it for myself. I've tried imagining it but how much of a 'real reality' is that?

I've had difficulty watching Spiritual vids recently for some reason, I guess it's because I've gone through such a drastic re-evaluation of everything and they just don't resonate any more. Someone once said "Change the word, change the paradigm" and the Spiritual paradigm just isn't working.

Quote:
That’s a really good way of approaching things; I’m sure I’d do a lot better if I could lower my expectations. I am a bit of a perfectionist, which doesn’t help. But I must be doing something right; it’s all change again on the work front. Apparently, I have done such a good job for one side of the department, they want me to do the same job for the other half of the department. I have to give up the technical aspect of the job so I have enough time. Not too sure how I feel about it, plusses and minuses on both sides but time will tell.
Expectations just get in the way and really they're just projections of the mind that colour the experience when it does happen. Giving up on the technical aspect is reflective of how you're changing but your mind hasn't quite come to grips with it, the mind tends to like its routines because it makes it feel safe. You've been on the fringes of abstract thoughts for a while and therefore less 'technical', earthly.

Quote:
Price still to high! On that front though, another poster brought to my attention something called Logosynthesis, a therapy based on words. When I did some quick research it had instant appeal with its use of words. So, another book is on its way. Thing is, linking to what you said earlier here is an example of where it would be good if I could lower my expectations, instead of getting all excited and enthusiastic and thinking this is where the universe gives me a break! I tell you, you’ve got to give me ten out of ten for sheer persistence!

Actually, I came across a saying the other day and I thought it was so relevant to my situation .......... “We’ll get there in the end, and if we haven’t got there yet, it can’t be the end.” I find that really quite helpful.
Change the words, change the paradigm - Logosynthesis, one and the same. I know the technique well, just never knew what it was called.

I don't like the words 'positive' and 'negative' because they can be anything you want, and nothing is either or in itself. An experience is just an experience, after that it's anything you want it to be - and that's a good place to start your logosynthesis. If you want it to be a toxic/negative experience then by that definition that's what it is in your reality - toxic/negative to you. That then becomes your paradigm and everything else follows after that, even to the point of paranoia. No lessons learned, rinse and repeat. If we are here to learn the lessons then that 'negative/toxic' experience can become a learning experience, and that then creates a paradigm where experiences become beneficial - Matt's "everything is here to help you." Lesson learned, move on, pass go but do not go directly to jail.

Expectations are more projections of the mind, it's kind of like trying to predict the future. Bringing your logosynthesis to bear on that one, you don't have expectations but you are excited as to what might happen. That keeps the energy alive and as something to be enjoyed, while not making any predictions and living more in The Now. "Right now I'm just excited, nothing more. When I get there it'll be even more exciting because I won't have disappointments to contend with."

As Ambassador Koch said to Captain Sheriden in an episode of Babylon 5 - "You have always been here."

Quote:
Do you mean the energetic currents within you as a response to the changes, or external currents – or both?

I'm a very energy-sensitive person, sometimes I can sense people's energies when reading posts but I try not to as much as possible. I'm also aware that my own energies interact with others and there are wider energetic currents happening lately. They all flow in crazy, chaotic patterns but then given enough of it, even total randomness creates patterns.

Quote:
That made me tear up, still find it so unusal to see UH lyrics coming back at me!
And I thought I was alone.

Quote:
Blimey! I could have written that. I really dislike and avoid at all costs large crowds. I get up at 6 am on Saturday so I can get to the supermarket at 7 am to avoid the crowds. It works well. I have to get around these occasional situations at work. Sometimes I’ve simply said no, I’m not attending as there are too many people for the size of the room. Like you, I much prefer one to one company. I occasionally go out for a meal with a friend but we get to the pub at 6.30 and often we have the whole restaurant to ourselves (as it’s so early).
I used to work in a very high intensity job, training in computers and jobsearch. It was a roll-on, roll-off programme and at various levels, so I could be doing the very basics one minute, integrating word processing, spreadsheets and database queries the next, then on to getting someone's CV sorted out. Granted there were parts of the job that were rewarding on so many levels, but after five years I was about burned out.

Talking of categories, the one that really did strike home when I discovered it a few years ago was this one. Apparently, if you score more than 14 it means you are highly sensitive. There were only two that don’t apply to me. Explains it all really. I did join the forum for a while but found it didn’t take spirituality into account, hence my joining this forum where it seems anything goes, which is good for me.

http://hsperson.com/test/highly-sensitive-test/

[/quote]To be honest I don't do categories and tests like this are a passing interest, I've never felt comfortable in boxes of any kind. I did the test though, just as a passing interest and got 17 although Life has made a few changes.

Quote:
Ah, the higher self. Well, surprising as it may seem, I don’t have a sense at all really of my higher self. Intuition/gut feel, yes. But that’s not the higher self, is it?? Images and words into my third eye, yes – but I believe that’s from my guides. I daresay the higher self could put something there if it wanted but I can’t differentiate between the two. Still, I’m assuming that the higher self is present and accounted for, so I don’t feel the need to go searching for it. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

So, I’m eagerly awaiting the new book to see where that takes me.

Patrycia
Much of what drives us especially Spiritually is energetic differences. We sense our own energetic levels and when we perceive things as being 'above' our levels, that's where Spiritual development comes in. Or cramming lots of Matt Khan into your head. Similarly with what you've been going through and the difference in energetic levels between where you are and where you're going - and the transition in between. When you 'get there' it all settles down. If it ain't broke don't fix it indeed, but you don't go looking for what you already know is there.

Good luck with the book, and I really would be interested in any insights for my 'toolbox'.