Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 03-10-2017, 06:16 PM
Knower

Lightbulb How Do You Define Lightworker? What Kind of Lightworker Are You?

I learned that lightworker can actually be anyone as we are all here for self-discovery and that term is also used as a way to inflate one's ego.

In my opinion not everyone can be lightworker and first qualification that one must hold is to feel different, misplaced and have hard time to find place to fit within society. What are the other qualifications? I don't know but I think it has to be in constant pondering of one's purpose, possibly seclusion, depression, inner work and other things that first qualification leads to.

I for one meet these 2 qualifications but there may be more as we narrow down to truly determine whether we are lightworkers. I heard lightworkers are introverts that have hard time in communicating with people due to strong sensory capabilities of energies. They try to help but end up ones absorbing another's energy and end up feeling exhausted.

Do lightworkers also have learning disabilities? I personally do. I feel like I am behind my biological years. I am 34 but have intelligence of a 5-10 year younger person. I met 24 year olds that are seemed very intelligent and knew what they want from life. I however do not know what I want and in my years, those 24 year olds that are now around my age have families, cars and houses on mortgage as they have respectable jobs that require higher education. I do not have any of that. I read about people who call themselves lightworkers, yet they are very sociable and well educated. An opposite of some of descriptions that define lightworkers.

I found this post that lets you know your lightworker's name. Mine is "Nature Guardian of Avalon". Any meaning to that? I have completed this personality test and found out that I am INFJ-T.

Do you define yourself as lightworker? What makes you think you are the one? Let me know. I also wonder if INFJ-T is a type of personality that lightworkers share. Feel free to take a test and let me know. Thanks!
Old 03-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnicGeek
I learned that lightworker can actually be anyone as we are all here for self-discovery and that term is also used as a way to inflate one's ego.

In my opinion not everyone can be lightworker and first qualification that one must hold is to feel different, misplaced and have hard time to find place to fit within society. What are the other qualifications? I don't know but I think it has to be in constant pondering of one's purpose, possibly seclusion, depression, inner work and other things that first qualification leads to.

I for one meet these 2 qualifications but there may be more as we narrow down to truly determine whether we are lightworkers. I heard lightworkers are introverts that have hard time in communicating with people due to strong sensory capabilities of energies. They try to help but end up ones absorbing another's energy and end up feeling exhausted.

Do lightworkers also have learning disabilities? I personally do. I feel like I am behind my biological years. I am 34 but have intelligence of a 5-10 year younger person. I met 24 year olds that are seemed very intelligent and knew what they want from life. I however do not know what I want and in my years, those 24 year olds that are now around my age have families, cars and houses on mortgage as they have respectable jobs that require higher education. I do not have any of that. I read about people who call themselves lightworkers, yet they are very sociable and well educated. An opposite of some of descriptions that define lightworkers.

I found this post that lets you know your lightworker's name. Mine is "Nature Guardian of Avalon". Any meaning to that? I have completed this personality test and found out that I am INFJ-T.

Do you define yourself as lightworker? What makes you think you are the one? Let me know. I also wonder if INFJ-T is a type of personality that lightworkers share. Feel free to take a test and let me know. Thanks!

I've heard it said that Lightworkers go through a "dark night of the soul", along with depression, anxiety, and other such inner struggles. The idea is that they have to go through the same kinds of hurts that they were meant to heal.

Its interesting that you mention intelligence. I've always had low self-esteem in that area, myself, feeling I lacked common sense in a lot of situations.

Last edited by Rayden_Greywolf : 03-10-2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Knower

Also, I got INFP-T for that personality test. Mediator.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Master
I have not read up the concept - for me a lightworker is a broad term, litterally anyone who works with 'spreading the light'. But I guess there's more to it. Too bad, good word...

I do understand the need to have a 'title' for what one is, but I've just found that most descriptions of indigo, star, empathy etc fit. 6ys ago when I started my spiritual journey I was quite different, but they fit back then too. I really believe that the descriptions are meant to make us see and appreciate ALL that we are.

The 'flaws', as compared to 'normal' society, being strengths in the spiritual.

But one thing I know; we are what we feel we are, that's where the most connection, inspiration and growth will come. So, buckle up for a clichee and follow your heart, I say.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 13-10-2017, 12:58 PM
Experiencer
It definetly resonates that earth Angels empathy Starseeds are Introverts
And have a strong sense from a very young age of not belonging here or fitting in with society.

I wouldn't say learning disabilities though lol.

For myself I've always described it as being very naive young. The lack of wanting to be with peers could perpetuate or prolong that naiviety.

I've always felt as if I was double dipped before this life.

You know when we incarnate we get dunked in the river so as not to remember the afterlife or past lives, I've always joked I was near drowned before I came in & took a very long time to come to.

We are generally very old souls with much past history & a massive mission as to why we are incarnate on earth now.

Learning disabilities no. We were double dunked. So as not to put us in danger in our younger years at knowing too much we are starting to wake up.

Old 19-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Knower

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker

I've always felt as if I was double dipped before this life.

You know when we incarnate we get dunked in the river so as not to remember the afterlife or past lives, I've always joked I was near drowned before I came in & took a very long time to come to.

What's double dipped and what's that river?

Quote:
We are generally very old souls with much past history & a massive mission as to why we are incarnate on earth now.

If I am very old soul why do I lack some common sense and intuition to know what I want in life and do things right? I am 34 and by that time people have car, family and mortgage. I have none of that. No driving license and no significant other. Feels like something is wrong with me and like I am exile.

If I indeed was old soul I would have intuition earlier to know what I want from life and what direction to take. I am more like newbie soul if you ask me. To me, old souls are those "elite" and successful people who are successful in relations, business etc. who made many mistakes, hence past lives experience and have leverage of all that to make their life successful. They know that failure is catalyst for success.

Quote:
Learning disabilities no. We were double dunked. So as not to put us in danger in our younger years at knowing too much we are starting to wake up.

What kind of danger? What would happen if we knew too much? Suicide due to inability to "handle the truth"?
Old 20-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Experiencer
All souls are placed in amnesia when they come into reincarnation, so that they do not remember their past lives.
Highly evolved souls are put under a deeper amnesia.

The danger would occur if you started preaching god & the afterlife, illuminati control of this planet from a young age.

Although nowadays the danger isn't as great, as previous lives where we were burnt at the stake.
Old 21-10-2017, 10:44 AM
Knower

Question

Quote:
Highly evolved souls are put under a deeper amnesia.

Why in deeper amnesia than younger souls?

Quote:
The danger would occur if you started preaching god & the afterlife, illuminati control of this planet from a young age.

Well I am sure there were always prophets who would say something like this. But doing that at a young age I guess would get big brother's attention more. They would think the "game has changed" and will soon lose control over population or something...

Quote:
Although nowadays the danger isn't as great, as previous lives where we were burnt at the stake.

Like in times of inquisition and all that?
Old 23-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Guide

Well, yes. From the articles I’ve seen, lightworkers are anyone who make the world brighter. Though, that seems too vague to me. The concept doesn’t seem to only be used for people who do things for service, but also for people who have special spiritual skills such as clairvoyance or dream interpretation. That, or the potential to have these skills to an incredible level.

Yes, it can be used to pump up the ego. But in my opinion, that doesn’t mean to that the concept doesn’t exist.

It’s like how people like to label themselves as geniuses or physically fit. People can of course lie about it to themselves and others, but that doesn’t mean geniuses or physically fit people don’t exist. Like the label lightworker, it can be used to guide people to know more about themselves and what they can do when used correctly.

My interpretation of why lightworkers aren’t all wise and successful all their life at a young age and still be lightworkers is because they don’t necessarily have what they need to have at life, but they do have a great potential for it lying dormant.

Think of it like potential energy and kinetic energy in physics. (It’s easier to understand than you think despite the word physics in it.) There could be a boulder with strong kinetic energy — strong actual movement — rolling down a small hill. Think of kinetic energy as expressed energy in people’s lives such as wisdom, life satisfaction and so on.

Now imagine another boulder on top of a much more steep hill but blocked by a tree rooted to the ground. It’s not rolling down — no kinetic energy — but once some machine pushes the boulder to the left, it rolls down even faster than the boulder on the shorter hill. This is potential energy — you’re screwed up now, but once certain obstacles are removed, you have some potential to reach some serious heights.

This also reminds me of how the description of lightworkers are similar to Elaine Aron’s research on Highly Sensitive People. HSP’s probably correlate with lightworkers considering similar traits such as reflectiveness, more likely to be introverted, strong intuition and strong empathy. From her book, it was pointed out a study measuring life satisfaction, HSPs tend to be either strongly unsatisfied or strongly satisfied. Not much in between. Brought up in an environment that hates or discourages their nature, they are often the most depressed. Brought up somewhere that loves and encourages their nature, they are the happiest and most succesful.

This of course does not mean that your childhood determines who you are. From her book, it’s also shown that HSPS with bad childhoods can vastly improve. Much like how the boulder moves down quickly once it passes through certain obstacles. The book is called The Highly Sensitive Person by the way if you need a read. From the book, Childhood Disrupted, people with traumatic childhoods are more likely to grow up depressed. But the people who actually pass through those traumas actually improve on vastly significant levels more than people who have no trauma.

Oh, I’m an INTP-A by the way. If my theory on HSPs and Lightworkers is correct, then Lightworkers are more likely to be all the NFs and all the INs. This includes INFP, INFJ, ENFP, ENFJ, INTP and INTJ. With the INFs being the most common, because HSPs are more likely to be those types.

Being a thinker lightworker’s interesting, I guess. I seem to have about every lightworker trait except strong ability to sense other’s feelings or absorb them. Not that I still don’t care deeply about other people, but my empathy is more punneled into logical problem solving areas and explaining things like this. I asked my Higher Self and spirit guides why and they said this, “Your purpose has to do with bringing spirituality in a logical, accurate and efficient manner. Either in solving logical problems or explaining things in the most accurate and precise way. This as well as using your critical thinking skills to theorize certain possibilities and correlations to teach to others. Gifted claircognizant. Clairsentience. . . not as much.” Alrighty then.
Old 15-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
This of course does not mean that your childhood determines who you are. From her book, it’s also shown that HSPS with bad childhoods can vastly improve. Much like how the boulder moves down quickly once it passes through certain obstacles. The book is called The Highly Sensitive Person by the way if you need a read. From the book, Childhood Disrupted, people with traumatic childhoods are more likely to grow up depressed. But the people who actually pass through those traumas actually improve on vastly significant levels more than people who have no trauma.

Reminds me of "rags to riches stories"... Not everyone was HSP I assume but still... Someone who's in a bad situation is more likely to leap higher than someone who's comfortable in life because the motive of a former is more solid. Like survive or die mentality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Oh, I’m an INTP-A by the way. If my theory on HSPs and Lightworkers is correct, then Lightworkers are more likely to be all the NFs and all the INs. This includes INFP, INFJ, ENFP, ENFJ, INTP and INTJ. With the INFs being the most common, because HSPs are more likely to be those types.

I am INFJ-T. There's type A who are more cool and do not let outside circumstances dictate their mood and there's type T who are the opposite. Sadly I am type T. Or maybe it's my depression that makes me T? I don't know... Not likely.