Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-01-2018, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Ok I get you now. Yes that is true..."regular angels" come and go all the time and that is the one aspect that is occasionally noted.

But I can't recall seeing archangels "come down" with my naked eyes.
Instead I see them energetically, with my energetic senses. I sense, see and hear them very clearly, but not with my outer sense organs, even if they are right next to me. Also in meditation and lucid dreams. And I know their energy in the waking world and that they touch us and intervene to save lives in so many ways. To me the energy of lovingkindness and awe is so distinct and I "see" them quite clearly, it would be very obvious...even if they came disguised, hahaha!

What about you Shivatar? Do archangels appear to you "in the flesh" so that you can see them with your naked eyes? (this is what Lorna Byrne experiences, but I think it's very rare because she can see all of them with her naked eyes, just like we could see the sky or the grass or one another). Or do you see them disguised?

Peace & blessings
7L

Shivatar hello there!

Well...do you?
Or rather, how do you "see" or sense archangels?
If you don't mind if I ask..

Peace & blessings amigo
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Shivatar hello there!

Well...do you?
Or rather, how do you "see" or sense archangels?
If you don't mind if I ask..

Peace & blessings amigo
7L

I don't see angels because I'm not primarily Christian. I subscribe to multiple understandings. it could be said that I see many Gods as well as the one God. it could be said that I see spirits or energy beings with my energy senses.

It's my understanding that once a person reaches a certain level of mystical advancement they begin to see things. If they subscribe to Christianity they may see angels. If they are a satanist they may see demons. If they are Hindu they may see Gods. If they are new age they might see blobs of light /energy beings.

the story of the angel who came in the flesh is something I read. It's from the bible, there was a priest who seemed to come from nowhere, helped countless people and performed miracles, and then went back to nowhere after his period of helping was done.

I cant remember the name but he wasn't a Christian if I recall. He was some other religion at the time but an enlightened soul none the less.

I see them through the third eye of course. Know they are there through intuition. and feel them with my energy body.
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM
Master
Hey there Shivatar,
Yes I prefer the term transcendentals but the other is what folks know.
I'm not Christian either and I also subscribe to multiple sources of understanding.

They are energy beings and I have seen them in that form - which as you know they can alter. I basically agreed with all you say and I perceive them through the same means. They have showed me various forms but a few of them are consistent in "appearance", and of course in feel.

I was wondering more specifically how they "appear" to you most consistently, aside from light form.

Thanks for your reply.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey there Shivatar,
Yes I prefer the term transcendentals but the other is what folks know.
I'm not Christian either and I also subscribe to multiple sources of understanding.

They are energy beings and I have seen them in that form - which as you know they can alter. I basically agreed with all you say and I perceive them through the same means. They have showed me various forms but a few of them are consistent in "appearance", and of course in feel.

I was wondering more specifically how they "appear" to you most consistently, aside from light form.

Thanks for your reply.

Peace & blessings
7L

There doesn't seem to be a consistent form but human or human shaped seems the most common. Things that have a form that is beyond my understanding appear to me as a human like form. I've seen the spirit of certain crystals appear as human shaped clusters of gems. Like a 6 foot tall diamond made out of millions of diamonds, etc (diamond spirit).

If I see a living being that has an exceptionally high consciousness then I see them as if they have an aura. Their energy body is overlaid on their physical body giving them an aura appearance. This is only visible through my third eye. My physical vision is very normal and doesn't have any abnormalities.

The only things that appear to me in light form or void form are cosmic beings and higher dimensional entities.