Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 02-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
1. Do IA's believe Arch-Angels, Seraphim, and Cherub can incarnate?

2. Do any believe what Doreen Virtue states about weight issues and certain looks IA's are supposed to have? Personally I find this kind of thinking on that exact issue pure folly. Inconceivable really- and box-like and like people are being fit into the author's molds.

3. What exactly is an Incarnated Angel, and in our own words please? I do not want to hear what author's on the subject think. I want to hear what you kind folk here think.

1) I do, at any rate. However, I do wonder if it would be very difficult or possible for the higher angels to incarnate, just because of how high-frequency they are. I do like to keep an open-mind, though.

2) My high school religion teacher definitely fit Doreen's description of an incarnated angel, but I honestly think that it depends on the soul's choices and that not all incarnated beings, angels or otherwise, look the same, if at all.

3) I think that incarnated angels are angels who choose to incarnate on Earth to help humanity or themselves [that is, to learn more, and grow spiritually] or both at once in some way.
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 10-01-2018, 09:11 AM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Kittycatcacher

Also forgot to say with Doreen Virtue it is not incarnate angels are born blonde but rather certain angels dye their hair lighter shades and she states those who take to the seriphim type go darker, also she holds this is not a hard and fast rule, but still to me the whole concept of this sounds inane. I feel it leaves out a majority that serve to be helpful to others who do not do this.

Personally having been a person who has dyed my hair, I wouldn't really take to the idea of that often. Dying it just ruins it imo.

But to suggest that people who feel as IA's are lightening or darkening their hair or are people who tend to do this sounds simply absurd to me.

But, I digress.

I’m so sorry it took so long to respond, I have been so busy with my new puppy!

Anyways I completely agree that her idea of certain Angels dyeing their hair to match their rank sounds absurd. She may as well have said that they only clip their nails on the left side of their bodies or that they keep their teeth extremely white. It’s just random to me personally.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 10-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalKitty777
1) I do, at any rate. However, I do wonder if it would be very difficult or possible for the higher angels to incarnate, just because of how high-frequency they are. I do like to keep an open-mind, though.

2) My high school religion teacher definitely fit Doreen's description of an incarnated angel, but I honestly think that it depends on the soul's choices and that not all incarnated beings, angels or otherwise, look the same, if at all.

3) I think that incarnated angels are angels who choose to incarnate on Earth to help humanity or themselves [that is, to learn more, and grow spiritually] or both at once in some way.

Archangel’s can incarnate and so can seraphims and cherubims :) im am AA thats a seraphim as well.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:20 PM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalKitty777

Any type of angel is capable of incarnating as human. All they really need to do is lowering their frequency. Also angels don’t normally have their whole soul in the same place at the same time either so if anyone is incarnated it’s a piece of the angel not the whole thing. At least this is what I have found out. I don’t mind if others have different opinions.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon