Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-06-2015, 01:12 AM
1000watts

attempt cord cutting experiment

I asked for help from my higher self & sheer will power to cut the cord/block the TF connection to see what would happen& this is my results:

moderate anxiety& heart palpitations - possibly the heart chakra as I'm forcing a blockage to return?

Temperature went waayyy UP - possibly root chakra , temperature is controlled by thr root chakra

vibration in my head like banging a gong - possibly crown chakra? A nervous system reaction?

Note: My TF is not very spiritual , were not a couple, & she is 41. I sent her a facebook chat to ask how she's feeling in general right after I did it & she said she was having a hot flash but otherwise doing good, not sure if its related or not. is 41 normal age for a hot flash? anyway thanks for reading
Old 09-06-2015, 01:32 AM
Master

Why would you want to cut cords ,if you don't mind my asking ?.....in my experience Tfs or SC are brought into our life to bring up issues and for learning valuable lessons ...Don't try a d cut contact or hide from these lessons / issues ..just tackle them head on .....I have nvere heard of a successful cord cutting either ...What you can do is change the energy between the two of you when things get tough ..either through meditation or some other energy healing .
Old 09-06-2015, 01:39 AM
1000watts

I don't believe it either i was just trying an experiement. TF and i just started talking a bit again & i am wondering how its affected me & how to improve my meditation. i guess what im trying to say is the logical part of me wants to dissect the connection to understand .
Old 09-06-2015, 02:21 AM
Master
Mm I tried. First time I did he contacted me next day after 10 months no.contact.
I then dreamt a shaman or him was pulling his soul.away from me n it was painful. But it snapped back n I felt relief that he was still part of me.
the next day I went to work n a case involved his brother which is one in a million chance so I called.
Doesn't work lol
Old 09-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Deactivated Account

You can cut negative cords... maybe that's what you were feeling, those negative emotions releasing.
Old 09-06-2015, 12:17 PM
1000watts

Impulsv strange how this thing works huh! I practically snapped back too

ScarlettHayden I hope that's what it was, the less negativity the better
Old 09-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Deactivated Account

The positive loving cords stay though, or go dormant once there's no negativity left. So you shouldn't be feeling a pull unless there's still things you need to work through with them. Cutting negative cords only works if you are completely ready to let them go on all levels... but if you were then you would've been over them a long time ago. This is why I don't cord cut, since I know if I want the influence to be gone truly, I have to work through the root issue myself.
Old 09-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Master
So if we cut chords that no longer serve us. That's what I usually set the intentions , n Haventt worked at the root issue then are we just extending the lessons only to return again in another form?

Last edited by Impulsv : 09-06-2015 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000watts
I asked for help from my higher self & sheer will power to cut the cord/block the TF connection to see what would happen& this is my results:

moderate anxiety& heart palpitations - possibly the heart chakra as I'm forcing a blockage to return?

Temperature went waayyy UP - possibly root chakra , temperature is controlled by thr root chakra

vibration in my head like banging a gong - possibly crown chakra? A nervous system reaction?

Note: My TF is not very spiritual , were not a couple, & she is 41. I sent her a facebook chat to ask how she's feeling in general right after I did it & she said she was having a hot flash but otherwise doing good, not sure if its related or not. is 41 normal age for a hot flash? anyway thanks for reading

Hot flashes are kundalini energy flowing through the body. If there are blockages in the chakras, kundalini energy can be quite intense.

You can ask for Archangel Michael to cut any cords that no longer serve you. It doesn't sever the connection, it just creates shifts in energy.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:28 PM
1000watts

Ok thanks! & I will definitely try that, Awakened Queen.