Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggregger0
never lose sight it's a spiritual union first and foremost orchestrated by god between two individuals who work out there issues apart or together .
last year i had the opportunity to ''see'' a very attractive and wealthy woman who made it plain she was intrested .......but due to the fact i was going through the ''dark knight '' i declined ..............wonder how many others wouldnt have declined ! ............me first , then her ,her first ,then me = whole unit . i cant wait to get off this circle ...lol .
who know's your next ''one'' could be your twin !

That makes total sense my friend.

_/\_
Old 17-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by celery
Experiencer here, but that's not what I wanted to comment on, actually.

Just that telling someone "you have a lot to learn" says a lot about someone

Thats what I have been doing. And I have discovered it, in this human form.
I am opened to anything spiriutal, but it has to makes sense to me, for I wont allow myself to be blinded one sided.

Thanx

Namaste _/\_
Old 17-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Songbirds

I agree with Stormweaver in the fact that "twin flames" and "soulmates" sound like something out of a fairytale, but it's not the name that counts, it's the connection... That is what's profound and spiritual, and it SHOULDN'T be mocked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by landroverprincess
I am not even sure if we are soulmates..Yes 'John Doe' told me we were, but he said he's not in love with me and cannot force it, so its hard to believe.

But everyday my heart actually hurts, feels like its being pulled through my rib cage or has a hole in it.

Is this just crazy? Am I addicted to him and in withdrawls?

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

~edited by SF staff~

I really can relate to how you feel. The feeling of a 1000ton weights being pulled out of your chest... I have it at this precise moment actually. But as hard as it is, you have to go with the flow and let your emotions pass through you. What have you learned from it? There's a lesson that will come out of this, trust me.

As you already know how he feels, maybe you should try and force your focus onto other things instead of him. It's good to occupy yourself by doing things like getting fit, going out, having fun and just enjoying yourself. Your emotions will dimmer down until you can eventually move onto someone new :). Although from experience, if you want this to happen, cut off ALL contact with them, 'cause as soon as they're back you fall head over heels

I'm sure some chakra meditations can help clear out any negative emotions and blockages from this situation, it will make you feel a whole lot better and "lighter" :).
Old 18-10-2010, 12:11 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
well im sorry but i had all this with twin , he tried to make fun of what i felt because he never undertsood also , altho he contradicted himself so many times , it has took me so long to rebuild my fiath back in myself and what i feel , even the medical profession tried to tell me i was living in a fantasy world makin me once again doubt everything i had KNOWN and FELT , at one point i thought i was going totally insane :( but i bounced back and stuck two fingers up at the world because finalyl after hearing others experiences on here about the synchronicities etc i finally found peace of mind ,because i knew then i wanst mad and i knew i wanst the only one , i admit i never knew what love was but i found it and it took me to the levels of ectsacy and plunged me into the depths of despair but i still came out of it able to loveand forgive ,as for when another comes along , i have had them there have been so many people enter my life since i met my twin and i believe god was testing me but fact was one of them touched me ,and they mean nothing and never will , why ? because my search for love is now over and if i never get to be with my twin at least i can say i experienced true love

I think its a statement like this that is sorta urging me onto the professional path I have chosen. I've wanted to be a nurse practically since middle school and my backup plan was psychology. This year.........after years of interest in the medical field, and money spend on tuition towards that degree, I changed my mind and now I'm just interested in psychology. What could be a bigger help than someone in the mental health field (I wanna be a psychologist) who actually UNDERSTANDS the dynamics of a soul connection because she's experienced it herself so she would know how to better treat people in the midst of one than someone who has the degree, but lacks the experience?
Old 18-10-2010, 05:42 AM
Stormweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggregger0
hey stormweaver , i hope it all works out for you .....i think life is a big lesson .......for us all we all go in the end .love the bruce lee quote ........there's a man that upset the status quo .

Thanx Boxingregger

I still have more to learn, and its not going to be easy along the way.
You will do better than me I know.

Cheers bro.

_/\_
Old 18-10-2010, 05:44 AM
Stormweaver

Thankyou Songbirds.

_/\_
Old 10-04-2011, 02:45 PM
twinwonder7

I completley understand. Everything was cruising along until he suddenly said that he could not be with me. I felt him literally pull the plug on it. Then there was back and forth, I guess I wasn't accepting the no. But now we aren't talking and it really hurts in a massive way. The irony being when we were thousands of miles apart there was ongoing contact. Once I came to the same town, he pushed me away even though he had said he was excited for me coming. I think it can be scary, especially if you don't fully get what a spiritual connection it is. LOVE is the answer to fear, but as Im learning they have to come to it all on their own. Pushing it just makes it worse. As for the pain? NO IDEA. Im still in it. But I also realized that I don't want to cut the chord, not sure it's even a cuttable chord. Even if we can be together in the physical, the connection will always be there. My life is forever changed for the better, so why would I want to cut a chord like that?
Old 10-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Some say you can cut the cord. I don't believe it myself. I had a former friend who said she attempted to separate their energies and she ended up with a headache. Basically, if you try to fight your feelings, I think that will just put you through even more pain.

Yes, I guess you have to live through the pain, that's the only way.
Cutting cords will get you nowhere, because if he's your twinflame, that bond cannot be cut.