Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-07-2011, 08:53 AM
mattie

I Don't See It As A Blockage

You’ve done a very good job of drawing this as it gives allot of useful information.

The throat chakra can often be a conduit for our connecting w/ other nonphysical energies. I wonder if this is our giving them a voice???

What you’ve feeling might not be a blockage, but sensing that this is activating & perceiving the incoming energy. I’m thinking along the same lines as Enya & Spiritlite. Your drawing on the left w/ the rainbow arcs in teh larger black arc looks like incoming energy to me.

On the right side, the zigzag lines are a deconstructed hexagram (star of David). By noting this I’m not meaning it has any connection w/ a particular religion at all, but just describing what I think this geometry means. 2 unconnected triangles, different colors. Put the triangles back together & in place & you’ve got the classic As Above, So Below hexagram symbol of the Universal energies. BTW, that’s just half of the saying the second half is As Below, So Above!!!

I see the deconstructed As Above ... symbol as being your energies awaiting those that are incoming on the left. They are currently disjointed, but will reorient quite nicely & automatically connect as you begin to connect w/ the incoming energies. The finger like extension from the throat chakra extending towards the center of the incoming energy’s outside arc may be this chakra’s antenna, so to speak beginning to receive the energies.

Some try to make the hexagram into a satanic symbol, but this is a real perversion of this ancient sacred geometry symbol.

Nice moving 3-D hexagram-
http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.co...star-of-david/

Hexagram- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram

I don't think this is an issue of your chakras being imbalanced, but an issue w/ processing incoming energies. As we expand our awareness we will increasingly precieve energies. You’re just sensing the incoming energies & that’s great.

There is nothing wrong w/ doing some chakra work though if you want to though. The following is from Donna Eden a very experienced energy worker.

Chakra Balancing & Grounding-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...387#post273387
Old 29-07-2011, 09:37 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
I can draw chakra arrays of chakra flows while meditating. I did one of myself today, which I haven't done in a while, and it came out like this:

the energy flows from left to right, and I wanted to know if anyone knew what the the large... blockage?.... at my throat chakra was. I'm not exactly sure what it is, I know it's taking in energy and then expelling it through the blue and green symbol on the right, and I know it's disrupting the flow of my crown, third-eye, and heart chakras. or if anyone has any suggestions for a general unblocking of my throat chakra. any other observations are also appreciated.

note: my friend is a taurus and I get drawn to her via an almost out-of-body experience if I haven't seen her in a long time. taurus is a sign that corresponds with the throat chakra, I haven't seen her in a month. I'm starting to be drawn to her again. does anyone know what this means?

EDIT: I did a little research, the obstruction (or outside force) is pressing against my heart chakra, you can see that in the picture. this could explain why I have been having problems with my heart and lungs. not physical problems, I had them checked by my doctor, by I often feel like I can't get enough oxygen, even though I am. (the heart chakra is connected to the heart and lungs) not sure if this is relevant, but I thought I'd add it.

That is cool.