Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-07-2011, 09:08 PM
mattie

Chakra Balancing & Grounding

Grounding

Usually regular grounding is more than sufficient to balance the chakras. Our immediate energy system (aura) is interconnected & largely self balancing.

Grounding to both the center of the planet & the Universe (God) is useful. If one is feeling overly spacey, just ground to the center of the planet until rebalanced. Regular energy work is as useful for our nonphysical body as regular hygiene is for our physical one.

Grounding is important to keep our energy systems balanced. Focusing solely on activating the upper charkas can lead to our feeling spacey & stimulating any particular chakra can throw our energy field out of balance as all the charkas are meant to work in unison. Regular grounding will assist greatly in our enlightenment process as grounding helps keep our energy fields balanced.

Many grounding exercises use a version of visualizing the white light that is Universal energy or source/god/prime creator energy coming through our crown chakra via HS, down through all of our charkas, filling us w/ light & anchoring to the center of the earth. Anchor firmly. Add sound effects & a visualization on one’s choice if desired. Bringing the energy back from the center of the earth w/ the earth’s wisdom to self.

At this point it is useful to send a greeting back to the Universe. This can be a general greeting or a specific one to our spiritual team (guides, guardian angels) or our own extended energy field (HS & other aspects). We can just say HI, sending them an energy greeting, or have a more substantive conversation. By sending energy back we move into not only a full energy loop, but begin to get accustomed to being energy creators instead of just energy takers! This is one of the first steps into moving forward to being a creator energy. When sending energy out is is always prudent to add that it can only be used by those OF the light, IN the light, & working the for Best Highest Purpose of the Universe (God). *

Spending time in nature & appreciating its beauty of is VERY grounding & meditative. Meditations & affirmations can be combined w/ a daily walk, even in an urban or suburban area. We gain allot by appreciating all the Ds, not just the higher ones. BE the wind, the crystalline snowflake manifesting in unlimited geometries, the building energy in a seemingly dormant winter tree, the budding spring foliage expressing the plant’s stored energy, the wisdom of an old majestic tree, exuberant flowers, the earth’s energy that vents through the ocean’s floor, the river, the rock that watches the snow, wind, & foliage come & go, etc. Have fun w/ this. Visualize being the wind (in all its forms), whooshing through the trees & over the earth! As the wind feel the coolness of the earth in valleys & the warmth of the sun. The switch & be the tree leaves, feeling the tickle of the wind.

Chakra Balancing

We can balance specific chakras. Experienced energy worker, Donna Eden describes these in much more detail in her book, ‘Energy Medicine.‘ Many energy balancing techniques are described w/ excellent illustrations.

One can do this energy balancing their self or have another assist. The energy in our hands works somewhat like a magnet. Shake excess energy off the hands w/ a finger flicking motion. Begin w/ the root chakra & move up to the crown chakra. Place either or both hands, palm down, about 4” above the chakra, circling counterclockwise. Shake energy off fingers again. W/ hands in the same position, circle clockwise for at least half as long as the counterclockwise motion. 3-9 minutes per chakra. Finish w/ shaking the energy off the fingers again.

The only exception to this is for a man’s crown chakra. Reverse the counterclockwise then clockwise rotation to clockwise, then counterclockwise.

If prone to headaches, begin w/ the crown chakra & move down.
Pg. 168 & 169, ‘Energy Medicine’

Other energy work methods:

‘The Touch Of Healing’ discusses another energy balancing system, Jin Shin Jyutsu giving specific energy balancing techniques. It doesn’t deal specifically w/ the chakras, but overall energy flows.

EFT is very useful for working w/ our energies both for physical & nonphysical issues. EFT uses affirmations & tapping on energy meridians & is very easy to learn. The free manual is more than sufficient in the below link.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=reflexo...nt&form=APMCS1

http://www.eftuniverse.com/index.php...11&It emid=14

Reflexology & acupuncture are very closely related. One can do reflexology on one’s self.

Ear chart-http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Reflexology+Ear+Chart&FORM=IQFRDR

Hand chart- http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...5-22&form=QBIR

Foot chart- http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...5-22&form=QBIR

* Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Old 26-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Medium_Laura

Love it Mattie <3
Old 26-07-2011, 09:30 PM
mattie

Mixing Energy Systems

We can work w/ our energies in many ways.

An energy worker once told me not to mix energy systems. Do you know anything about this?
Old 26-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Medium_Laura

Not really. I figure we have one energy system. Do you mean mix modalities?
Old 31-07-2011, 02:36 AM
mattie

Imprecise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Not really. I figure we have one energy system. Do you mean mix modalities?

Yes, modalities is what I mean. Sorry for being imprecise about this. You're right about us having one energy system.

I wonder if this is just mixing modalities at the same time or whether using multiple ones, but separated by some time would be OK.

By this I mean various types of energy techniques like EFT, Donna Eden techniques, Jin Shin Jyutsu, reflexology, etc.

I tend to be fairly unstructured (real understatement) about adhering to one modality. LOL.
Old 31-07-2011, 03:17 AM
Medium_Laura

IMO mixing can create confusion but that's just in my own experience. As we are all different and respond differently. Where as EFT may not work for some but reflexology does. To mix EFT with reflexology would kind of be the same thing; though one is pressure points.

Possibly doing Reiki and some other healing could cancel each other out. I'm not too sure honestly.

The only thing I could equate that to would be cooking something in the oven and then throwing it right into the microwave. They both cook, but if you cook something too much it becomes in-consumable.
Old 31-07-2011, 04:08 PM
chakragal

Yes indeed mattie! And I know for me, my root chakra is the weakest, and it occurred to me that I must balance it first. Some of my other chakras are stronger, but by that I mean, "less weak" in my specific case. But I am concentrating on the first chakra especially. I do yoga poses that correspond to all of them, but then try to do a little extra for first chakra, and my meditations are aimed at root first, but I try to do a little of all as I want to help the others. I carry stones of all the chakras with me.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:30 PM
Experiencer

Even though it's ultimately all about balance, you are right in them "canceling" each other. Some focus on increasing the energy in the weak ones, and some are more about reducing overactive ones. Your body will end up saying, "what are you trying to do to me!?!?"

As I understand, you can use them on different days, or even different sessions in the same day. Just as long as your body is able to handle the work.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Medium_Laura

Exactly what I meant OnAPath :) Thanks
Old 02-08-2011, 05:21 AM
Kaldorei

Mattie, great info! Recently I've been going to someone who does Matrix engery work and I always feel good afterwards. I need and want to learn how to ground myself and gain balance into my life.

I have to say Im sooo excited I found this forum. Im thinking it is going to be life changing for me.

Best,
Athena