Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2006, 01:10 PM
dreamer

Karma is the law of attraction. Make someone feel worthless and you are pushing them to feel worthless which will manifest in ways that propagate worthlessness as their core perception of who they are.
Old 15-08-2006, 01:30 PM
dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltjlp
The problem isn't with Lord krishna not seeing "himself" as a religion, but rather that many people do see him as the head of a religion. And in many ways, I feel that any belief system based on the teachings/theory of one person/group is in fact a religion, no matter if they call their belief system religion or not. Religion narrows your focus. At least for me, spirituality has broadened my focus.

John

Hi John,

that's totally right, Lord Krishna does not see himself as a religion, that is why he advises that if one is to know him in his heart (s)he must get past thinking in terms of religious doctrine.

Kundalini, you are surrendering to yourSELF when you surrender. It is not a quitting but an embracing. Tell me how much effort would you make if you were God? You might act but would you make any effort in this action? So what stops you from being God, surrender, follow your heart and trust that you will always be provided for because you are God - not so easy to do, it requires a surrender one that is the most difficult to achieve because it requires total confidence in your SELF.
Old 15-08-2006, 01:42 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Hi John,

that's totally right, Lord Krishna does not see himself as a religion, that is why he advises that if one is to know him in his heart (s)he must get past thinking in terms of religious doctrine.

Kundalini, you are surrendering to yourSELF when you surrender. It is not a quitting but an embracing. Tell me how much effort would you make if you were God? You might act but would you make any effort in this action? So what stops you from being God, surrender, follow your heart and trust that you will always be provided for because you are God - not so easy to do, it requires a surrender one that is the most difficult to achieve because it requires total confidence in your SELF.

Hi dreamer, listen i Know what you are saying. All I ask is that you tell me what you mean when you use words such as 'surrender'. That's right, it isn't easy and is the main reason why people, myself included, are still at the stages they are at.
Old 15-08-2006, 06:46 PM
lumas

you cant give karma to anybody else niether can you recieve karma from other people nor will you be judged or have ever been judged by anyone but you on your journey through this life time or any past lifetimes only you can decide how and when or if you need to further your journey back to the one god...
Old 16-08-2006, 06:19 AM
Pounamu

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumas
you cant give karma to anybody else niether can you recieve karma from other people nor will you be judged or have ever been judged by anyone but you on your journey through this life time or any past lifetimes only you can decide how and when or if you need to further your journey back to the one god...

I agree that that is how it should be; but our Creation that we live in has for hundreds of thousands of years been so distorted that until recently, when this was discovered and rectification called in, the dark forces have had an absolute ball, messing up individual karma and other things.

You see, the dark have been trying to prevent human evolution on this planet, because the human being's capacity for analysing situations was key to helping Mother Earth and all her life-forms extricate herself from the karmic binds she was in, so that she could ascend at this critical juncture of cosmic timing (2012 and all that). The easiest way the dark could prevent at least some humans from ascending and coming into their sovereign state and realising their potential, was to distort and make merry with the True Spiritual Law and Laws of Karma; because in order to ascend, any being must release and balance any and all karmic entanglements. If you can stop them from doing that, they can't ascend, they can't develop to their potential, they can't assist Earth to see how she can get clear to make her ascent. And so the ascent of the whole Earth global system would fail.

Of course, by allowing people to pass their karma off onto someone else, it makes it much more unlikely that the karma can be sorted out and released properly, so the whole system bogs down, as no one can release another's karma.

Fortunately for us all, there are those few among us who became aware of this ploy of the dark, discovered a way of countering it, and were able to call in help from the highest dimensions to bring rectification to this matter. I believe that it is now not possible for a person to palm their karma onto another - at least if one is ascending - because True Spiritual Law has now begun to be re-anchored on Earth, and there are Guardian beings in place to stop this. BUT... there may still be lots of instances in an individual where karma that has in the past been put onto one's ancestors by someone else, is still present in one's field. When karma comes up for release, one needs to test if it is in fact one's true inheritance, or false karma belonging to someone else. If that is the case, one intends that it is sent to the Temples of Karma on the inner planes, where it will be traced by its energetic signature and returned to the true owner for dealing with.

And this was indeed a terrible and fearful situation for the planetary system to be in, there's no doubt of that; fortunately, a way is being carved out of this mess. One still has to be aware of these facts and apply the necessary spiritual effort to evolve oneself, as that can only be done by the individual. I know that this information may be regarded with horror by some, and disbelief by others - but that's how my mentors saw the situation, and that's what my own testing indicates as true for me!

For those to whom this information is useful, you are welcome!

Pounamu
Old 16-08-2006, 09:57 AM
kundalini

Pounamu,

I feel obliged to state that I do not believe that karma can be 'messed up' or pushed onto anybody else. Each individual has their own karma.
Old 16-08-2006, 01:07 PM
dreamer

But consider this Kundalini......we are one, your bad Karma is my problem too!!
Old 17-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Pounamu

Quote:

Good point!
This is true, of course; anybody's karma is part of the collective karma of the Earth humans; and as such it is part of what must be released for Earth to ascend and take advantage of the cosmic timing. So it is the concern of ALL of us!

I can't prove to you that karma has in the past been displaced onto others to whom it does not belong; but there are many friends of mine under the spiritual mentor I mentioned who found that it was useful to test if a karma that they could not release was in fact theirs - and upon recognising that it wasn't and applying the correct procedure, found that released it. So if it wasn't karma placed upon them by someone else, at least thinking it was and doing what was found by experiment to release it, DID work. I know its very difficult to get absolute proof; there are all sorts of illusory possibilities. But if the procedure works, that's the closest to proof one can hope to get in this illusory world. If it works, use it, I say; until one has a better understanding.

The fuller explanation of why people could place their karma on someone else is - that ancestors of the person receiving the karma had put their karma on someone else; so that allowed in balance that someone could do that back. So in that sense, karmic law is working properly; but the original "put-upon" was obviously a distortion, and knowing what I know, could well have been started by a sorcerer who used black magic to subvert the laws of the time. As far as I understand it, there has been a lot more "messing around with the laws" in past ages than most people could credit. Atlantis was one prime example, but there have been many other manipulations long before Atlantis.

Pounamu
Old 17-08-2006, 08:17 PM
kundalini

Quote:

Lol, dreamer, why say that? I already understand that but that is not what Pounamu is saying. He is saying karma can be 'pushed' onto somebody else. I do not believe that and that is all I will say.
Old 18-08-2006, 07:52 AM
Enlightener

I'd like to know who is the decider of where and what this karma does. What type of being would sit there and judge wether your actions were in need of good or bad karma?
I think karma is too...mystical. I prefer the idea of consequences as being a suitable judge of your actions.
Also, how can anything judge you by any measure unless it was another human being? I believe spirits are more open to others and thus are not that judgemental. How could God judge the very thing he created and then reward or punish us for our actions. How time-consuming! And petty...
Your perceptions that an action is good or bad are just that, perceptions!
They hold no place in the grand scheme of things, they merely exist in your mind.
Karma was created by the human mind as a means of explaining why things happen to people, good or bad. It is kind of the same trap as beleiving you have to believe in Jesus to get into heaven. A man-made illusion to get one to follow a religion.

Enlightener
Closed Thread