Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-01-2018, 07:13 AM
Newbie ;)

My confusion after a near death experience

Hi there,
I just joined this forum and hope that I'll get some answers to my questions.

Two years ago I had a car accident. Upon arriving at the emergency department, I was put on an operation table right away. All I can remember is my dress was cut open and a few people wearing scrubs were around me.

Then after I regained my consciousness, the doctor told me that I had a cardiac arrest and my heart stopped for a bit.

Since then, I began to experinece strange things.. the most confusing one is seeing visions. I could have my eyes closed and I see things clearly, random things, but they has been very clear! And then the vivid dreams, which are rich of symbols and happenings (some of them have proved to be precognitive). However, my dreams are not easy to decipher.

So right now I'm a little obsessed with dream incubation. Because I do it everyday - I ask for a guidance and I dream of it, then I'd see vivid visions in my waking hours. Is this normal?

And another thing is, when I'm in a crowded place, I get unpleasantly overwhelmed by energies (like the air is thick) which gives me a headache and makes me want to close my eyes or squint them.

None of this has happened to me before the NDE, could this be the trigger? And What can I do it? Can it be beneficial to me in some way?

Thank you.
Skye
Old 16-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Master

Is it normal? Well it is for you.

It sounds like your gift of empathy has kicked in after your NDE. I get that feeling in a crowd. I had to learn to shield myself in crowds because I had a tendency of absorbing other people's energy, much of it negative.

I've heard others say their spiritual sensitivity increases after a NDE.
Old 16-01-2018, 07:37 PM
Experiencer
Hello.

I used to be very sensitive, but am no longer, at least not so much. What is the reason, i don't know. I used to see future events in my dreams, but now i dream of other things that i actually still didn't connect what they mean.

So for your case i can't give any guidance, what good would that be, i admit it is better if it wouldn't happened or at least i would also like to know what is it all about, so i can share your experience and wish to know more about this.

On one ocasion i was also able to see symbols, but lack of focus didn't allowed me to memorise it so i could later ask someone what they mean. Its a shame but what can i do.

I will leave it that way, if something comes up, let me know.
Old 16-01-2018, 09:14 PM
Master

NDEs are known to trigger all sorts of abilities which are latent within us, and it can also make us very sensitive. If you have not already done so, it may help you to read books by others who have had similar experiences.

You could try:
Dannion Brinkley - Saved by the Light
Dannion Brinkley - At Peace in the Light
Dianne Morrissey - You Can See the Light

Good luck with learning to develop these abilities.

Peace.
Old 16-01-2018, 09:50 PM
Master

Oh, I love Dannion Brinkley's books!
Old 17-01-2018, 05:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you everyone :)

I will check the books out.

Do you think I can heighten or tune in my sensitivity in receiving visions (glimpses when eyes closed) to something in particular?

I witnessed these myself..
I met a lady who closes her eyes everytime I ask a question and she will come back with an answer, for example:
I asked about one particular first meeting with one person, and she could tell me the exact thing I was wearing and the location (in an office).
I asked about one particular person that she clearly haven't met, and she told me how that person looks like without even blinking.

Before my NDE I was a skeptic, then after my NDE I met this lady who confirmed everything for me. My whole world had been turn upside down! This ability that she has... what could it be?

Thanks.
Old 17-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Master

It's best not to compare yourself to anyone else. Your gifts are unique to you. You can heighten your sensitivity. By believing in yourself and practicing frequently. But don't push yourself. It's not a marathon.
Old 17-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

Most likely the event opened up a part of you that was til that point dormant. We are all born I feel with the same abliles just that we do not all open to experience in them. I had a "lesson NDE" where I had to make a conscious choice in that void space we call life and death, to how I would present myself if I was to come back.

I was born open to all things we call "paranormal" but without the knowledge of what is all meant. So I work backwards to understand what others experience that is so natural to me.

Being in a crowded space now your most likely taking on the energy of those around you like it is your own energy. In learning "Grounding" you can help control this space more and feel better in it.

In a NDE for the first time ever we often experience that "alone" space where it for a time is just us and nothing else. We have never had this even in the womb we are connected. That alone space can bring in fear or peace depending on how far into the Light we travel in our NDE event.

Some come back in angry they had to return where others embrace that chance at life again fully and really use that life to gain knowledge.

Do not now push things to happen or those doors to open let it flow in as you can take it on. Too many times we then want to rush things.

Lynn
Old 19-01-2018, 01:51 AM
Newbie ;)

I've always felt a halo or something around my head, like I'm wearing a hat all the time. The feeling of that got more "vivid", so to speak, after my NDE.

Also I feel like that in crowds, I attract their negativity and it's become very burdensome for me over the years. I get dizzy and have to sit down a lot in crowded areas. There's a LOT of positive energy vampire-suckers out there.
Old 19-01-2018, 04:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Most likely the event opened up a part of you that was til that point dormant. We are all born I feel with the same abliles just that we do not all open to experience in them. I had a "lesson NDE" where I had to make a conscious choice in that void space we call life and death, to how I would present myself if I was to come back.

I was born open to all things we call "paranormal" but without the knowledge of what is all meant. So I work backwards to understand what others experience that is so natural to me.

Being in a crowded space now your most likely taking on the energy of those around you like it is your own energy. In learning "Grounding" you can help control this space more and feel better in it.

In a NDE for the first time ever we often experience that "alone" space where it for a time is just us and nothing else. We have never had this even in the womb we are connected. That alone space can bring in fear or peace depending on how far into the Light we travel in our NDE event.

Some come back in angry they had to return where others embrace that chance at life again fully and really use that life to gain knowledge.

Do not now push things to happen or those doors to open let it flow in as you can take it on. Too many times we then want to rush things.

Lynn

Thank you :)

How do I learn grounding?