Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-01-2018, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Who are you?
Who am I?
Why are things the way they are?
Why are there other people?
How does anything happen at all? Where is the universe?
Whats your favorite tea?
Does anything matter?
Are relationships important? Why?
Is anything important? everything important?

If everything is the same, why is there diversity or the appearance of diversity?

If everything is the same on a deep level, why don't we all just experience that? What is so great about the world of forms? What is so intolerable about the bliss state of God that we all decided we needed to experience this (life/the universe)?

How can I find love? What is blocking me from love (fear?)?

What is meant by the "world of illusions" or "the world is an illusion/the universe is maya"?

Why so many questions? Why not just ask one as the OP suggested. "Ask me a question?"

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-01-2018, 05:15 AM
Master

Quote:
I've never tried self-hypnosis because I hear it's dangerous.

How do I practice that? (I'll google some information on it but I would enjoy your take on it)

There are many resources for self-hypnosis, but I suggest these two easy, and fast methods:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzExOlg2Ybo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZQrz6A7fi4

They both work well.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Why so many questions? Why not just ask one as the OP suggested. "Ask me a question?"

I did ask a question.
then another.
then another. lol

and I asked because I was asked to ask.
these questions are for the OPs enjoyment as much as my own.

it's fun to be in the state of consciousness that can answer anything. but usually that state has no desire for something to be answered. It's like he can answer anything, but doesn't have a desire to answer any question. at least not for him/herself, but out of compassion (and other things) they will answer questions for those who ask. The OP is in the state of consciousness that is beyond the mind and they are offering us their services.

in other words it's like the OP is in a state of infinite potentiality but lacks direction. I'm not in a state of high potentiality, but I do have direction. so together we make a kind of team effort.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
There are many resources for self-hypnosis, but I suggest these two easy, and fast methods:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzExOlg2Ybo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZQrz6A7fi4

They both work well.

thanks. do you know about why people call it dangerous?

I have a feeling this will be the object of my attention for the next few months (self-hypnosis) lol. Gave me that "ohhhh, shiny" feeling lol.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Who are you?
Who am I?
Why are things the way they are?
Why are there other people?
How does anything happen at all? Where is the universe?
Whats your favorite tea?
Does anything matter?
Are relationships important? Why?
Is anything important? everything important?

If everything is the same, why is there diversity or the appearance of diversity?

If everything is the same on a deep level, why don't we all just experience that? What is so great about the world of forms? What is so intolerable about the bliss state of God that we all decided we needed to experience this (life/the universe)?

How can I find love? What is blocking me from love (fear?)?

What is meant by the "world of illusions" or "the world is an illusion/the universe is maya"?
All those questions and others were answered by Seth, channeled by Jane Roberts. You can find a collection of Seth quotes here:

http://www.gurusfeet.com/files/Jane%...Excercises.pdf

It is a fascinating read.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
All those questions and others were answered by Seth, channeled by Jane Roberts. You can find a collection of Seth quotes here:

http://www.gurusfeet.com/files/Jane%...Excercises.pdf

It is a fascinating read.

Isn't that a series of like 20 books?
Old 03-01-2018, 05:40 AM
Master

Quote:
thanks. do you know about why people call it dangerous?

I have a feeling this will be the object of my attention for the next few months (self-hypnosis) lol. Gave me that "ohhhh, shiny" feeling lol.
I read several books about hypnosis, and successfully use self-hypnosis to get answers, and for regression / progression.

All authors claim that hypnosis is totally harmless. Seth (I recommended his teachings) also recommends self-hypnosis for a variety of exercises for acquiring knowledge and development of the self.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Isn't that a series of like 20 books?
Not sure how many, but the link is for a 200+ page anthology of quotes and exercises. I found it extremely interesting.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
I read several books about hypnosis, and successfully use self-hypnosis to get answers, and for regression / progression.

All authors claim that hypnosis is totally harmless. Seth (I recommended his teachings) also recommends self-hypnosis for a variety of exercises for acquiring knowledge and development of the self.

can you provide a link to something I could read about seth?

the quotes are pretty epic but it's 249 pages of just quotes. I can only imagine the other literature is like 3,000 pages or more. Is there a website that has them or do you just rent them from a library?
Old 03-01-2018, 05:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Not sure how many, but the link is for a 200+ page anthology of quotes and exercises. I found it extremely interesting.

k. I'll give it a read.