Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-12-2017, 02:18 AM
Master
Anyway, need to get up for work and that's why we are here!

All the rest of life is just gravy but sanity goes a long way when putting food on the plate..

What time is it? Lol.

Time for love..
Old 04-12-2017, 02:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Let me know how it feels to die alone.
when i go in the direction everyone else does. I'll know 'alone'

work for the man. make small talk. die. alone.

totally ^
Old 04-12-2017, 02:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
when i go in the direction everyone else does. I'll know 'alone'

work for the man. make small talk. die. alone.

totally ^

You know alone already... so does everybody else... so why bother keeping yourself in hell (alone)? you know hell, everybody else does too... why not try to get together and enjoy life a little bit?

Work for your self.... get it straight. People work to survive and provide a life for their own, or for the family they love.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:00 AM
Master

i just cant be your head and mind and think and see life the way you do with justification of the worldly trap and all it entails within it. the restricted world of work to earn your rights to be alive or get sent away or be killed, left to die etc. you wanna rebel against the system then guess where you go? Apparently, laws tryin to come that its diagnosed a mental illness to 'rebel' against elites control over humanity and global resources. play the game though right? fit in for survival. no one wants to be ostracized and ousted for being 'different'

i enjoy life when i dont speak. when words are not needed. take in the moment. i noticed, people are not needed for that.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
i just cant be your head and mind and think and see life the way you do with justification of the worldly trap and all it entails within it. the restricted world of work to earn your rights to be alive or get sent away or be killed, left to die etc. you wanna rebel against the system then guess where you go? Apparently, laws tryin to come that its diagnosed a mental illness to 'rebel' against elites control over humanity and global resources. play the game though right? fit in for survival. no one wants to be ostracized and ousted for being 'different'

i enjoy life when i dont speak. when words are not needed. take in the moment. i noticed, people are not needed for that.

The worldly trap....

I mean I can sympathize, I have felt that way before. But I also remember being miserable believing that the world was a trap for me.

If you think you know the truth, but the truth makes you miserable, what good is the truth?

Is it truth if it makes you miserable? absolute truth?
seems to me that only relative truth makes us miserable.

from the perspective of my enemy I am a terrible person. that is their relative truth. it's not the absolute truth though.

---

Rebels go off grid... they don't go to prison. People who break the law go to prison, lol.

Fit in for survival is the old paradigm. Get into the young crowd, you will fit in SOOOO WELL. sooo many rebels in the youth right now, even quite a few middle aged and elders too.

IMO you have been out of the game for too long. You just need to socialize with some young hippies. Your life will be dramatically changed for the better, you just need to battle the anxiety of meeting new people until you find the right group to blend with.

best of luck. peace.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:15 AM
Master

Quote:
The worldly trap....

I mean I can sympathize, I have felt that way before. But I also remember being miserable believing that the world was a trap for me.

If you think you know the truth, but the truth makes you miserable, what good is the truth?

from the perspective of my enemy I am a terrible person. that is their relative truth. it's not the absolute truth though.

---

Rebels go off grid... they don't go to prison. People who break the law go to prison, lol.

Fit in for survival is the old paradigm. Get into the young crowd, you will fit in SOOOO WELL. sooo many rebels in the youth right now, even quite a few middle aged and elders too.

IMO you have been out of the game for too long. You just need to socialize with some young hippies. Your life will be dramatically changed for the better, you just need to battle the anxiety of meeting new people until you find the right group to blend with.

best of luck. peace.
true. youthful hippies. they sound eadible.

does your soul ever feel tired?

you know how criminals go to prison and rebels go off grid. Do you ever question what you say? Do you ever think it possible to frame one into looking a criminal for going against the grain to be locked up in jail? if you're rubbin shoulders with the right folks, damage control can be taken care of.

how naive are we really?

and truth made to make one feel miserable? My answer, transcend it's 3D grasp then.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:18 AM
Master
Quote:
I've just spent the best part of this morning going into exactly the same thing with another who believes that intolerance and hatred is the 'absolute truth'.

Read and weep:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=118794&page=3

My reply in total 'thread form'

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=118888
Old 04-12-2017, 03:19 AM
Master
Quote:
true. youthful hippies. they sound eadible.

does your soul ever feel tired?

you know how criminals go to prison and rebels go off grid. Do you ever question what you say? Do you ever think it possible to frame one into looking a criminal for going against the grain to be locked up in jail? if you're rubbin shoulders with the right folks, damage control can be taken care of.

how naive are we really?

and truth made to make one feel miserable? My answer, transcend it's 3D grasp then.

Ohh yes. all the time.

I don't care what they say, it's their relative truth. Not my domain to care about.

Ehhhhh. it's possible to delude the weak of mind, but the masses? only the truly powerful can delude the masses, and only the truly powerful can set them free. For the most part each of us is just playing their game, they are not playing on the global chessboard.

Transcend the 3d... thats what I hear all the time from homeless people. lol. Know what I hear from hard working people with big families? "man, i hate work, but I really love my family". Shows a lot of sacrifice, very little ego.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I've just spent the best part of this morning going into exactly the same thing with another who believes that intolerance and hatred is the 'absolute truth'.

Read and weep:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=118794&page=3

My reply in total 'thread form'

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=118888

I take your word for it D. I am not in the mood for misery right now =)

I'm on cloud 10,screw cloud 9 lol.

Last edited by Clover : 04-12-2017 at 04:02 AM. Reason: swearing not allowed.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:22 AM
Master

preparing for male response. dominate me some more please. don't allow me to have any words without making sure I know you're position as a male whom I guess is better educated etc.

Oh look, a female. better put her in her place; getting a little too responsive on the thread.

i'll go look for hippies then and leave you with the spiritual intellectual elites.

alone