Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 25-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Master

It could have been bad. Who knows. To protect yourself may not make any difference. Just my opinion. It is better to stay away from it. People know that something bad can come from it, so why play with it.
Old 26-02-2011, 03:20 AM
Knower
Ive tried home made Ouija Boards before but only a few times. My mate before Christmas did a ouija board with his family in a haunted pub and this is where he was introduced to his spirit guide, Her name is Gwen who died something in the 1600's due to the black death, She said she was very yound when she died, i think she said she was something like 12 or 13 and Gwen has been with my friend ever since and also warned him of a house fire in his dreams which would happen a week later. The second time i did a ouija board i was targeted by some evil spirit by the sounds of it when it told me i would die before my friends birthday at the age of 19, Im now 20. The third time i did it was at my house and one of my relatives came through, what he said was true and he died in the 60's and at that time, both of my friends saw a big white flash at the same time and unfortunately i never saw it. The only trouble i find with Ouija Boards with friends or anybody is that someone could be pushing whatever you are using as a pointer which should never be done but you never know who could be doing it. I shall do it again one day but i think its hugely risky as i dont want an evil spirit in my life!
Old 26-02-2011, 03:38 AM
dogninja

asking spirits to move things, or talk... or giving them recognition in any way is the same as a "ouija board". Pendulums, Taking EVP are ouija boards in a sense as well. IMO

your intention and perception are the open door, the board is just a board. I have sprirts around me all the time due to my "talks" with spirits. Have fun inviting attachments, and lots of negative low level garbage into your life by foolishly using these "doors in the unknown".
Old 26-02-2011, 04:07 AM
Experiencer

I was used the Ouija board with my mother. The curser used to go off the board and circle it. I did not really take the board seriously. As I was using it one day I could feel something on the curser. It felt as if the curser wanted to levitate. I could feel pressure trying to raise it from the board.

I realized at that point that Ouija is no joke. I remember waking up one morning and seeing that very curser under the couch. It was upright and it was in my immediate sight. I know I put that curser way in the box the night before. I know my mother did not place the curser there. I am convinced that something moved it there – and wanted me to see it in a peculiar place.

I used to be able to hear somebody walking up and down the hallway. I gave away the board to another person. He through the board in the garbage the next day because he was so frightened of what he felt in his apartment.

I do not even remember my questions of any messages. I am not sure what the board is capable of but I would be careful if I were you.
Old 26-02-2011, 07:09 AM
sruthy

i've heard that most of the information that we receive from these boards are wrong or intimidating. i've also heard a few stories in which people had severe accidents that were fatal. i dont think i have the guts to use it..
Old 06-03-2011, 10:14 PM
rip_ding_dong_football

when i was 13 a friend had a b-day party in the hotel her father co-owned. There was probably a good.....ohhh, i'd say like, 12 kids at the party. When we got back from the swimming pool somebody pulled out a milton bradley....(errr, maybe parker brothers?) Quija board she'd gotten as a gift. I had a little giggle at this....mass manufactured "talk" board for spirits thrown together in some factory by the same company that makes like connect four or battleship or something like that. kinda cheapens the atmosphere.

Half the kids were too afraid of using it so those who wanted to gathered around the board on the floor. We closed all the curtains, made sure it was as dark as possible but left just enough curtain open so we could see what we were doing.

We played it for what seemed like a fricken eternity and nothing happened, kids were starting to get up and leave the room to watch tv. So i took it upon myself to move the damn thing just to freak people out. made up a name an age a hometown....etc. and then i noticed my friend had gotten in on pushing the cursor around too, she hadn't noticed i'd been doing it.....

so we had a bathroom break and made up this plan to not tell the other girl that was moving it that we were gonna jerk our hands away as it was moving to catch her. ( the other kids didn't know i was the one who started doing it in the first place lol) when we started up again i gave the signal which was like a sneeze or something and everybody yanked their hands up while she was still pushing it. hahahahahaaa. she was ****ed.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:51 AM
Celeste

I would never use one. I think I used one as a child once at my cousin's, and it answered a couple yes-no questions, gave a few names. Then I heard it was dangerous to use one, so I never touched it again. This is scaring me, as I am reading about it, and I am soon off to bed! I have tried a pendulum, and it didn't work for me. Often I would get negative answers when I used the Tarot. So I stay away from that which I don't feel comfortable. Very interesting, but again, not my thing.

Old 11-03-2011, 02:16 PM
LightFilledHeart

It's important to remember with Tarot (and ony other system of divination!) that when attempting to read for yourself you are most likely going to see either your greatest desire OR your greatest fear! Why? Because none of us is objective enough to see and interpret our own energy patterns accurately! Another word to the wise... what you are shown in any form of energy reading are the patterns that are in place right here and now. IF those patterns remain in place, then thus and so is LIKELY to occur! If any single one of them is altered, however, the whole picture (and any future prediction) is likewise altered, and we all do have free will choice to change our minds and set foot on a totally different path! When I read for people, I make sure I make that distinction in a clear and understandable fashion. I don't want anyone thinking they are a "victim" or that what I'm being shown is necessarily set in stone. Always the truth is known to us, and when we hear it, we recognize it with a resonance inside. It is then up to us whether or not we wish to accept (or CHANGE!) that truth
Old 11-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Richinside

I have used them in the past and have had the most "success" with my sister-in-law as we are both open to the spirit world. We never encountered any bad spirits and were careful with the questions we asked. At times the planchard would travel in circles very quickly, then stop and continue again like it was confused. No one else would join us, and my wife threw the board out shortly after. Haven't used it since at her request.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Celeste

LightFilledheart, thanks for your wise words. I have done readings for myself, and I have had the Tarot done for me. And what I don't like is that the reading could change in a minute (as you said). So I don't go much by it. And if we truly know ourselves (which some of us are ultimately trying to do: "Know Thyself") we don't need the Tarot. Once I was upset and I asked the Angel Cards which are always positive, I felt so comforted.