Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 29-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Abraham hicks is the way to go.

Ah with all that knowledge you posses, you already are a millionaire
It feels nice to be appreciated.

Thank you.

*maybe it does, just not in the way one expects that it will at the time?
Old 29-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Experiencer

My husband undermines himself. He says I want a call back from this company I applied to, puts intention toward it, thinks about what it would be like to work for them, but then he comments on Facebook (of all places), "They won't call me." It was just a side comment, but in one fell swoop, done. gone. If he had let it go after passing along the intention, he would have said, "I applied. We'll see."
Old 29-06-2016, 03:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
My husband undermines himself. He says I want a call back from this company I applied to, puts intention toward it, thinks about what it would be like to work for them, but then he comments on Facebook (of all places), "They won't call me." It was just a side comment, but in one fell swoop, done. gone. If he had let it go after passing along the intention, he would have said, "I applied. We'll see."
I tend to undermine myself a bit too, it's just a conditioned habit, I guess....childhood abuse stuff...

Thing is, for so long I have felt like I've just been talking to myself here.

It's a very long story...I'd also like to know how to attract 'friends'...and stuff like that...

I don't get much feedback or praise from people...I am learning to recognise good things as well as bad things...

It's humbling to hear somebody say something nice about me...it's been a long time...
Old 29-06-2016, 03:51 PM
Lightbulb

Well, here's a test for you to see if LOA works, lol...be really
really bad for awhile...gossip, tell lies, steal things, send bad vibes to your neighbors,
don't say hi to anyone, never smile, litter, do bad things everywhere....see what happens in your life
for the next few weeks.

It's working even when you don't know it...it just 'is'...like gravity.

THEN:
In a month...do only good, think only good, happy, upbeat, compassionate, kind thoughts in
everything you do...give big tips, smile to everyone, compliment everyone, give fivers to street people,
keep money available in your car for the intersection cardboard holders...and so on...
wake up with a smile and immediately laugh...see what happens in your life.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Master
I just can't...I don't have it in me to do or be either of those things. I can't do bad things to people ever or be that 'second thing' either.
Old 29-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Experiencer
I don't think, that not believing in LOA would make it not to work. Some things work, whatever we believe them or not since they are the way energy works. You do not have to believe, that you will fall, babies don't until they learn.
Also, I think our subconscious beliefs mean so much more than conscious ones since we spend 90 percent on automatic, so the same part, that regulates our organ work, is also regulating our automatic thinking and feeling. Ways to reach subconscious are most likely not very conscious either -hypnosis, subliminals, etc. However, from my experience, it seems that being present connects us directly to our divine part, and in time can rewrite those beliefs (neuron connections) or at least change our manifestations and the way we feel. I had just small manifestations while working with Abraham Hicks suggested processes, and a bit larger ones, when I worked with my made subliminal affirmations, and being present.
Old 30-06-2016, 10:50 AM
Master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlblQUZN6-k

Abraham Hicks - Beautiful Rampage of Creation

Abraham teaches love - that we are loved and worthy of our dreams, our desires and just by being ourselves

Anytime I am down on myself, if I remember to plug in some Abraham, I am uplifted, but you have to listen to the end. They are really good at talking to people from where they are, and uplifting them

There was a beautiful Rampage i used to have in my signature - one day I took it down, and since then I have tried to find it again, but apparently someone else needed it more LOL. If I find it, I'll post it, but in the meantime, this one just felt good and it hits some of the points mentioned in all of these posts.

There maybe some syncronicity going on... :)
Old 30-06-2016, 10:56 AM
Master
Cool, thanks for those links and advice and also all who helped. I'll check that all out over this weekend and make a vision board.

I remember...I made two of these last year during a recovery from abuse workshop...I looked at them the other day...they were covered in rainbows, dolphins, puppies, flowers...maybe I wasn't being very specific here. lol
Old 30-06-2016, 11:27 AM
Master

Truly my favorite Abraham Hicks clip. Get Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykAPG_Ap7cY

If you are not familiar with Abraham, these clips on You Tube (and there are 1000's of them) are not posted by Abraham - they are posted by people who love Abraham - some of them are set to beautiful music, or beautiful pictures.

These are posted by Abraham, and if you are interested in what they have been teaching all these years, this is the basis of what they teach - I think there is a series of 5 videos (short, maybe 10 minutes or so each)

So, go to Abraham Hicks you tube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/AbrahamHicks

Click on the video - Abraham - Law of Attraction Part 1

Interesting stuff
Old 30-06-2016, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfirst
I don't think, that not believing in LOA would make it not to work. Some things work, whatever we believe them or not since they are the way energy works. You do not have to believe, that you will fall, babies don't until they learn.

Before I even heard about LOA there were things in my life I wanted. I did not think it could be possible, but I wasn't giving up. There were times when I felt so low and thought it's not going to be...but then my joyful positive emotions rose up again. Those things I wanted badly DID come to me. I received them, even with all my doubt cropping up from time to time.

And you can see it's true just by negative things we dwell on that come to us. I found out the hard way on that but I did not know then. Here's an amusing test I had. I believed that if you drove a van, you were going to be a slow, pokey driver. I absolutely hated being behind a van because they drove SO slow. After listening to Abraham Hicks, I changed my thinking and that very same day every van I was behind was actually speeding.

Also noticed if I felt rushed and consumed with anxiety of having to get where I need to go, I'd hit every red light and all drivers ahead of me were incredibly slow, going way below the speed limit. When I feel calm and happy, I get all green lights, and almost no traffic ahead of me and everyone who is, drives smoothly and swiftly.

My youngest son is interested in LOA now and it's kind of fun talking to him about it and having him come to me and talking about some of the things he's doing.