Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2006, 05:04 AM
Leia

Exclamation Will our final passion focus on death, or on life and renewal?

Hello! Interesting article on today's and possible future events by
Gerald O'Donnell

http://www.probablefuture.com/Femini...line_partI.htm
Old 31-07-2006, 09:14 AM
8-infinite-8

Just an observation on the buddah's quote.
I think we become what we think, because we identify our thoughts to be who we are, to a certain degree.
Such as: I'm so angry because of this & this etc. But if there is an awareness of the anger, wich is to say that, if you can observe the anger, then you are no longer the anger, you become,the observer, the awareness.
Thought should only be a tool you use to discern & convey your truth, that lies beyond thought & within awareness.
It should be used by you ,& not mistaken, for who you are.
You are awareness.
I recon
Old 10-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Enlightener

"I received from the level of One that, although some small such attack might be happening, no large one will EVER succeed under his Eternal watch, and that He will intervene in manners which mankind cannot even perceive and certainly not understand."

***, these guys are whack! They actually think that God, the supreme being, would ever interfere with our destiny after giving us free-will.Ludacris

That aside, that was a great read Leia, thanks for the post. I guess we have to work quickly to save our world (from ourselves) or else we'll all be incarnating on a different planet.:7)
There was a large dose of bad news there but also a healthy portion of hope and truth, if/when this does occur I should hope that you let love and light guide the way for you. Blessed Be

Enlightener
Old 11-08-2006, 03:57 AM
Indigo Rose

Now is a time to be in prayer for peace and mercy. Many things are beyond our control...but not God's.

Peace
Old 20-08-2006, 08:10 PM
angelus

Dont let societies negativity distance you from the holy spirit, if you can focus on giving this your full faith you can become as powerfull as ur wildest dreams....
Closed Thread