Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowers
How long does it take for the results to be realized?

it really varies. the most important factor being how much resistance. sometimes it's takes afew seconds...sometimes months.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:11 AM
Seeker
My issue is patience lol I am always bombarded with wants . Not sure what I desire. Is it ok to test it out with frogs or something. I do know it works when I want a new phone. I become obsessed then I want, desire, and imagine n I get it. Lol
Old 12-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Alexis M

Manifesting

I am also working on manifesting. My first and only experience was wanting a new printer. I cut out a picture and posted it on my calendar board. (I didn't know anything about holding a pure thought; I just knew I needed it). I stopped looking at it as often, then completely forgot about it. 3-4 months later I bought myself a printer. I set it up and promptly fell in love (I can’t express how much I hated my previous 2 printers). While cleaning off my desk to make space I found the cutoff that fell off my board. It was the same brand I bought but better and well priced.
I don’t know about the author of this manifesting (I did watch the Secret), but my spiritual teacher told me about holding a thought, so I decided to try again. As I have learned so far (from her) is holding the thought is one part, moving into the vibrational alignment (spiritual) and taking action (physical). The action does not remotely have to do with what you’re asking for. It’s just doing something new and committing your energy to it. The larger the desire the more energy it takes.

Wanting an apple is vibrationally easier to achieve than wanting an additional $500 on your next pay check.

To test it, I have asked for something big enough to quantify as manifesting to me. And I will post (interestingly enough I started this last week. I also did a spiritual ritual for the New Moon yesterday. This morning my final dream before I woke up was a phone call saying I didn't just get what I asked for but MUCH larger. One of the guys in my dream handed me a note with my intentions written on it. Neptune expands things. So now I am incredibly curious). Which doesn’t help my forget and release it action.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:38 PM
LotusRise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillness_Speaks
Lets say all of the people in village X are trying to manifest 20 beautiful white horses, that will not happen cause it will not fit in the village.

But if all the people in Village X believe that they can, then they'll show up, and they'll fit. Period. There'll be a place for them.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:40 PM
LotusRise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
While everybody seems to focus and worry about the 68 seconds my question is more about "what is a pure thought?"
Pure in a mental sense, no distractions, or pure in a moral sense, not doing wrong, or pure in a spiritual sense, not being selfish? These are just some possibilities I can think of but there may be many more. How do I know that my thought is pure enough to work with this method? Will I be able to monitor the purity of my thoughts while doing it, or maybe evaluate it afterwards?

I personally interpret "pure thought" to mean just concentrated thought. No distractions, just feeling, and unshakeable belief that what you're thinking and feeling is true... right? :)
Old 12-03-2013, 07:42 PM
LotusRise

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritofgems
I agree with this wholeheartedly. Manifestation only occurs when everything is aligned to receive that manifestation. It wont just pop out of the blue. The best practice might be to consistently work on what you want. Generate momentum, even a little and keep meditating. At some point in your practice, you will have a fully absorbent 68 seconds focused entirely on what you want. Thus it will manifest. Also remember though that the building blocks need to be laid out first.

I agree with this, but the way I see it.... if you can achieve 68 seconds of pure thought now, even when all your ducks aren't quite in a row yet? Something amazing or profound can't help but come out of the practice anyway, if you're doing it regularly. I say it's worth a try anyway. :)
Old 21-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Guide

This sounds interesting. I have to try this.
Old 13-08-2013, 08:49 PM
Guide

It would be interesting to hear an experience from a guru, an evolved yogin or a high evolved being from this planet about ''major manifestations''. Maybe ''they have manifested something bigger''.