Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-11-2011, 04:19 AM
rus11

Interesting topic, i began by seeing all colours to now mainly seeing white. I will see colours sometimes depending on the colour clothes one is wearing and its' contrast to their aura.
Old 15-11-2011, 04:54 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamelus777
I mentioned in my last thread that I see colored energy everywhere I look. however when I look at people's auras I only see a slightly yellow/greenish white. does anybody have an answer as to why this is?
Colour is what our minds project on to the visible light spectrum.

Obviously auras are not part of the visible light spectrum.

Therefore people who perceive colours of auras are projecting it from something else.
Old 15-11-2011, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rus11
Interesting topic, i began by seeing all colours to now mainly seeing white. I will see colours sometimes depending on the colour clothes one is wearing and its' contrast to their aura.
I am really suspicious of my surroundings with seeing colour. I wont trust coloured backgrounds except white or black. I have to concentrate a bit on someone first. (I think I am just ****** at it).

If I cant get good light to see proper I try other ways to get an idea what colour it is. The thing is they seem to change for people. One day my wife was green and another day she had lots of yellow and another it was orange. I think stress and moods change it a bit.

Maybe its my male mind but I tend to be very sceptical of what is there aura and colour wise. i cant help but make sure there isnt reflected colours from elsewhere and things like that. I am still unsure of it all.
Old 15-11-2011, 11:34 AM
elle_jay

Hi everyone,

I definitely agree that im only reasonably comfortable looking for an aura against a white background. Black would be good to experiment with!! thanks

I can see a white rim around my hairline. But this is after concentrating into it for a few seconds. Sometimes I think I see blue or a faint green, but never bright reds, oranges, yellows or purples...
Old 15-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle_jay
Hi everyone,

I definitely agree that im only reasonably comfortable looking for an aura against a white background. Black would be good to experiment with!! thanks

I can see a white rim around my hairline. But this is after concentrating into it for a few seconds. Sometimes I think I see blue or a faint green, but never bright reds, oranges, yellows or purples...
there is a frequency you can tue to after a while you forget about thinking about it and its there always.
that is how it is for me but we are not all wired up the same.
Old 16-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Yamah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
That aura does appear as a white mist in certain layers. It maybe your reading one layer when if you shift your gaze slightly you'll pick up the colours. Each layer except the emotional layer stays pretty much the same, its the emotional layer that has colour changes matching the emotion of the person.

^ this.

For those of you who don't know, don't answer.
Old 16-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
For those of you who don't know, don't answer.
Not the politest way of putting it but I certainly agree. Or at least indicate some uncertainty.

Most people describing colourful auras describe something that looks like aura photographs - which are faked.

The emotional body (the one I'm most attuned to) changes as fast as one's emotions ie different from one second to another.
Old 17-11-2011, 04:38 AM
jamelus777

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthanightly
Jamelus, so ironic because i've been wondering the same same exact thing about myself. I'm in college and I would notice it during classes that I would see some sort of mist around people, especially my teachers when they have a white wall behind them. It's not until recently that I realized this weird thing that I've been seeing is actually a person's aura.

So far I can only see exactly what you described- a greenish/yellow white aura. I'm so glad I saw your post because it's good to know I'm not the only one dealing with this.

My question for you, Jamelus- are you new to seeing auras? As in, is this a recent discovery? Cause for me it is- so maybe if you're in the same place as me... it may take further development to be able to read/see the colors.

I think I'm not able to see the colors because I've only been reading people with my eye, just visually seeing auras. I haven't been able to read/feel them with my mind. I think that's a skill that takes training.

I'd love to hear about your progress/if you have any breakthroughs. Just know, you're not in that boat alone!

I'm not necessarily new to seeing auras. probably started in July.. around that time. I kind of had a breakthrough today but not with auras. it was with the third eye. if u want to u can read my thread. its in this section (auras and chakras)
Old 17-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Master

I have been trying to see auras for a while. Have not had success. But when I read this thread, I think I saw a very weak white/green edge to the persons I were studying discreetly during lunch today.
Old 18-11-2011, 05:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I have been trying to see auras for a while. Have not had success. But when I read this thread, I think I saw a very weak white/green edge to the persons I were studying discreetly during lunch today.
There is this frequency you tune into. lots of times of meditation/prayer for say an hour or 2 at night where you also concentrate on your third eye can aid this ability to see the energy around things.