Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Rozi

Question How to...

Anybody got any good ways of getting in touch with angels and guides that work quite well?

Thanx
Old 17-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Makoorakoo

heres a simple method for ya:

lay down on your back and make sure you wont be disturbed. Close your eyes and visualise a white or golden light around your body. When you feel comfortable and relaxed call out in your mind "if there are any angels who recieve this can you please come to me". Many people i know have used this method and have gotten contact from angels. Keep in mind that being polite is a nice thing to do when talking with angels.

good luck

love and blessings to all
Old 19-12-2006, 09:35 AM
jeace

It's quite amusing how 'angels' or guides are referred to as if they were some sort of exotic butterflies.

Anyway, there are different kinds of Guides.
There are those whose job is to make sure the planned structure follows its course as intended (in the physical plane mostly)
There are those whose job is to provide solace to souls in distress (sadness). This guides are known by what comes closest to 'HELPERS'.
There are those whose job is to ACT in order to 'straighten' the course of a defined structure (physical plane).
Etc..etc..etc..etc..

ALL these guides do what their nature tells them to do.
Humans might be tempted to automatically classify them in order of importance, based on the hierarchy of their job or their apparent 'status' next to the Source.
Thus, the one is a 'Master' the other is a less developed soul, the other is a highly developed 'ego-maniac', etc. etc.., if you know what I mean.

In other words, NONE of these guides is inferior to any other...They are just DIFFERENT.

Guides are created "guides".
Thus, from the moment they come from The Source, they have the ingredients which make them guiding spirits.
At that moment, they are NOT perfect in any way, but they do possess a higher level of conciousness as compared to the normal group of souls.

When they initiate their reincarnational journey they are prone to the same obstacles as any other soul.
When things go "wrong" during their physical trip they can feel all the negative emotions, like jealousy, anger and hate, in which case they get help from other guides (help in opening their eyes to the reason for certain events...just reminding them what they already know inside, actually).

The 'higher' guides carry on jobs to assist spirits on their physical 'journeys' but their awareness is set, not on the physical but on the spirit's well-being, soul-level thus.

Then, concerning your real question here, which is finding 'efficient' ways of getting in touch with guides :)

My friend, I know it's hard to imagine what reality is all about when we're 'stuck' in a bottle (the temporary physical amnesia), but, trust me, guides are HERE ALL THE TIME, both in spirit and INCARNATED as well, in other words, those guides walking their own path of experience.
Guides are NOT a rare sort nor celebrities who hide from the press ('non-guide' souls).
I tell you, my friend, that if a guide really wanted to show himself NOW, he could do it, but they are NOT playing a Houdini act for any audience (in the physical plane).

Try to UNDERSTAND that the physical journey is subject to the rules of the 'ride', and just because you don't remember why you are here, and I mean the REAL reason that prompted you to embark in this life, it does NOT mean you are lost or at the mercy of the destiny someone else elected for you, because THIS LIFE, my friend, is YOUR LIFE, and although not fresh in your memory NOW, it is ALL INSIDE YOU, and at the end of every trip it comes back to you, so you NEVER, EVER lose ANYTHING.

Every EXPERIENCE, every MOMENT stays in your being, and becomes part of your soul...PART OF YOU.

Now you are probably thinking "Ok, when are you going to answer my question, instead of talking in circles?", but if you realize that guides are NOT a mystery and they are most certainly NOT difficult to find, whether you see/feel them or not, then you may understand why they are not always openly perceived.

But if you still feel the need to get some answers:

One thing, you cannot expect guides to pull you out of body just because you say "I want to".
One important law to be respected is that guides cannot go pulling physically linked spirits out of body "just because".
One is free to do it, because freedom is the main law which prevails over any other, but it is true that the most important thing while in the physical is the physical and everything in it...that IS the experience we come here for, that's why it's all structured in a way that even experienced 'travellers' cannot easily pull ANYONE out of body, unless that person is already one and his/her (reincarnational) plans cannot be 'corrupted' by another spirit's "eagerness to help".

Most people resort to spiritual techniques or tools like channeling, ouija board, pendulum, automatic writing, etc., etc., in order to get in contact with guides.
Does this work?
Well, why not? Those techniques/tools are ways of establishing an open link with other 'planes', but BIG problem with this is that one is NEVER really sure who exactly is on the other side of the 'phone'.
I don't necessarily mean this other entity can be bad, because VERY OFTEN there are communications with good-intentioned spirits who are merely trying to deliver a message, but ALMOST ALWAYS (trust me on that, please) these good souls opt for a strategy used by about 99% of spirits (including guides), which is ADOPTING a suitable name/cover/environment for themselves.
That's why we hear so often about people who communicate with all spiritual 'masters', like Jezus, Budha, etc. or other higher spiritual beings, and receive extensive teachings, enough to write entire books.
Like I said, these spirits may even be guides, but NEVER guides of the highest order, because to those guides, direct communication with the physical is NOT the way to FIX ANYTHING, because there is NOTHING to FIX.
They look at life with an clear, unviased vision. Thus, one which lets them understand the working of the universe as it IS INTENDED.

So, you think the world is a chaos, and there is too much cruelty?
Do you wonder why the Source (=God) of His guides don't seem to even try to fix it?
Or do you think there is just too much, even for those guides?

Well, I tell you, my friend, that if guides decided to change the world, they could do it IN A BLINK OF THE EYES, because it is in their power to influence the physical, BUT they don't do it because that is NOT what LIFE is about.
If they changed the world it would still NOT be FIXED...only CHANGED, but NOT FIXED.
If you have a handful of chemical elements which don't mix well with each other, you could go and remove those elements which cause discord, but then you would just CHANGE the composition of the mix, not fix it.
The key of FIXING the world lies in cleansing those 'polluted' elements so they mix with the others to deliver a harmonious composition, and not a distillated or filtered one.

Then, if you want to write a book and need to get so 'insight' in spirituality, then go ahed and recur to the techniques/tools, but it is just NOT an advisable way to do it if what you're after is reaching guides, because you will just NEVER be sure what exactly is true and what is just a stage to deliver a 'message', besides the obvious reason that when you use these 'tools', you may attract other 'negative' entities who also want to play with the phone, if you know what I mean.

There are MANY good hearted spirits with good intentions who do channel to deliver their messages, but, I repeat, the guides who are in charge of the overall organization around the Source, try to stay away from it.
Guides prefer not to get involved with this sort of communications with the physical beings, since they understand the importance of non-interference

When does a guide come to you then?

When a soul needs help (a call from the heart, like distress) they are attracted to that call.
It feels like a magnet. They don't need to know where or who, they simply get "pulled" to the source of distress.

When you send a strong and definite 'call' it can NEVER go wrong, since guides are created so that they act like receptors for calls of help.
When a spirit sends a help-call a guide feels pulled like a magnet to the source, no route description necessary or anything at all, it's just a natural pull.

A guide will always come to you when you are calling him/her.
However, I am now talking about just calling for assistance from any guide, and not calling a specific one.
Thus, I can go on the street and say "someone, HELP ME" and I may not get the response I need, UNLESS it is REALLY necessary, but if I call "John, HELP ME" then John will come to me as soon as he's aware of my calls, regardless of the reason I call him for.
Guides make helping others their job, not because they have to (from The Source), but because it's their nature.

Like I said before, guides don't just come to help people out of body (unless for a certain reason).
When this happens it's mostly a "personal" guide who is assigned to one for a WELL DEFINED reason.
If you happen to ask for his/her assistance when he is around anyway, then he/she might come to help you, providing there's not a more "important"/relevant call.

Then, you do not need to pray on your knees.
Do you do that when talking to your parents?
Religion is responsible for the current notion we have of "praying".
Guides or The Source do NOT need to see you on your knees to listen to you.
If you are talking to them, then they are ALWAYS listening, even if they don't do what you ask (for a good reason, of course).

Just think of guides as your BEST FRIENDS, whose gift is that of loving without having a reason to love.
They are NOT better than other non-guide souls, ONLY DIFFERENT...Different properties for different goals to assit them in their existence.

Do you envy guides for the love they give?
Then WAKE UP, my dear friend, and realize YOUR HEART is an UNDISCOVERED TREASURE, because longing to love betrays the love in your heart.

You think that guides hold the key to your evolution, but they merely SEE the key which is INSIDE YOUR HEART, my friend.

Very important is FORGET ABOUT ANY RULES.
The heart NEEDS NO RULES.
Old 19-12-2006, 12:08 PM
Rozi

WOW! What an amzing insight to how you perceive everything around you!

Thank you
Old 19-12-2006, 05:58 PM
Phoenix

Jeace..what a lovely, inspirational and truth-resonating post that was. Succinctly and with clarity, what you have written makes deep sense to me and organizes many of my own beliefs in a way that brings complete freedom.

With much gratitude!
Closed Thread