Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 17-10-2006, 09:12 PM
purplephoenix

CW--

Congratulations for being brave enough to post about your experiences. I am sorry for you loss. And with it came the unexpected (possibly scary gift) of being able to see and experience unexplainable things. But you aren't alone, and there are so many others out there who can pick up on similar things that you do.

The best thing that you can do at this point is to stop running from it. The more you run, the more fearful you get--and it is just a big cycle. Remember--FEAR IS ILLUSION.

You also need to know that the planet is in a time of also 'waking up.' And that is probably adding to this. So--just slow down and breathe a little and find that nice, calm place in your core.

Remember--you aren't alone, and there are others like you who don't think you are crazy at all.

If you want, there are some practical tools listed on my website that might help you deal a little better.

All the Best--And most of all "PEACE"

Dana at www.thepurplephoenix.com
Old 18-10-2006, 04:03 PM
cweiters

Many thanks

CW--Thanks purplephoenix I love the meaning of the phoenix (to rise from distrustion) this is our state bird, my dog name is Phoenix she is amazing. I will visit your website now, thank you for the tips. purplephoenix I want to learn, am sure of one thing, when I find home I'll recognize based on all I've encountered in life so far.

Congratulations for being brave enough to post about your experiences. I am sorry for you loss. And with it came the unexpected (possibly scary gift) of being able to see and experience unexplainable things. But you aren't alone, and there are so many others out there who can pick up on similar things that you do.

The best thing that you can do at this point is to stop running from it. The more you run, the more fearful you get--and it is just a big cycle. Remember--FEAR IS ILLUSION.

You also need to know that the planet is in a time of also 'waking up.' And that is probably adding to this. So--just slow down and breathe a little and find that nice, calm place in your core.

Remember--you aren't alone, and there are others like you who don't think you are crazy at all.

If you want, there are some practical tools listed on my website that might help you deal a little better.

All the Best--And most of all "PEACE"

Dana at www.thepurplephoenix.com[/quote]
Old 18-10-2006, 05:13 PM
cweiters

Thank you I appreciate your question I feel a litle of both although most times I view it as a gift that is difficut to share with others especially when I see and feel things pretaining to their lives. One reason I keep my big mouth shut now is because many times I have been accused of ploiting against them, or envy because I knew before they did, the most common reaction is if you see it don't tell me good or bad I don't want to know.

I feel its a curse when I lack the diplomacy necessary to convey the message. (For example: my co-worker is having a baby I told two weeks before he found out that the baby was on the way. I dreamed of them having a son. Of course he dinied it ever happening. Two weeks later her made the announcement to the Lab he had a baby on the way. He also added for me to keep my physic seeing to myself)

Well the day the his wife went in labor a voice ask me to tell him to get ready baby is on the way. Did I do it? no.........his wife went in labor that night. Moreover, just to get it off of me I told another co-worker who is more receptive what the voice said to me. My children also possess this ability so we often share comfortabally with each other. I have suppressed this side of myself for a very long time, I want my children to feel safe to use their talent. Their physic abilities are very strong and sharp I pray they will allow it to guide them to peace and happiness.

cw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona
Cweiters - Do you see your abilities/perceptions as a curse or a gift?

It seems to me that you expect others to judge you poorly because you are conflicted yourself. Perhaps this says as much about you as it does about other people?

Am I being unfair?
Old 18-10-2006, 06:04 PM
kundalini

Hi CW,

To help you in this manner, why not try to word your precognition differently. Every time you hear a voice telling you that something is going to happen, good or bad, to someone you know, then try saying to that person, 'I have a feeling...that such and such is going to happen'. That way, the person will heed your advice whilst at the same time as acknowledging that you are intuitive. It seems to me that people are more receptive of intuition, than they are of outright psychic ability.

I hope this helps,

Kundalini.
Old 18-10-2006, 07:03 PM
cweiters

Sounds good! I agree because it sound less like I'm pushing something on them.

Thank you Kundalini

cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi CW,

To help you in this manner, why not try to word your precognition differently. Every time you hear a voice telling you that something is going to happen, good or bad, to someone you know, then try saying to that person, 'I have a feeling...that such and such is going to happen'. That way, the person will heed your advice whilst at the same time as acknowledging that you are intuitive. It seems to me that people are more receptive of intuition, than they are of outright psychic ability.

I hope this helps,

Kundalini.
Old 19-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Knower
life may leave
tears may shed
hope is kindled
life changes
life moves on
Old 20-10-2006, 01:00 AM
cweiters

Que_Kakashi: God is the answer for me, I surrender.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUE_KAKASHI
life may leave
tears may shed
hope is kindled
life changes
life moves on
Old 20-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Enlightener

Do you see them, the comatose men, they band together like gingerbread, then.

well put.

En-night-ener
Old 20-10-2006, 04:18 PM
GoldChord

Hi,

This is a fascinating discussion. I do not have such abilities and I do not envy you cweiters. It must be a heavy burden. A very close friend of mine does have these abilities. He is scary he is so accurate and I know he can often see terrifying things that are beginning to manifest on the world stage right now. I have no direct experience but I can relay to you what he has communicated to me about such things. He has told me that if he recieves a message for someone that they need to hear - whether they are receptive to it or not - he must tell them. If he doesn't, he gets a nudge or a physical shove to make it come out of him anyway. He always says that he must trust that the spiritis are delivering the message to the right person at the right time - no matter the message, no matter whether they want to hear it or not. I know this probably doesn't help you too much - but for my friend the point is to love and trust God and know that it is right even if you get a hostile response. I don't know if this correlates with anyone elses knowledge of this ability - but it might offer some insight.

Good luck with finding your way through this. It must be very tricky.

Take care.
Old 20-10-2006, 05:03 PM
cweiters

Yes, I receive and obsorbed your message, thank you GoldChord, this is good, to often I forget it is the spirits of God who posess the knowledge, not me. I must trust his messengers at all times. Yes, these messages become very heavy if not delivered. I want to deliver them in peace, with or without a welcome reception. I want to feel peace within my soul so I remain teachable!
Thanks again I've been enlightened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldChord
Hi,

This is a fascinating discussion. I do not have such abilities and I do not envy you cweiters. It must be a heavy burden. A very close friend of mine does have these abilities. He is scary he is so accurate and I know he can often see terrifying things that are beginning to manifest on the world stage right now. I have no direct experience but I can relay to you what he has communicated to me about such things. He has told me that if he recieves a message for someone that they need to hear - whether they are receptive to it or not - he must tell them. If he doesn't, he gets a nudge or a physical shove to make it come out of him anyway. He always says that he must trust that the spiritis are delivering the message to the right person at the right time - no matter the message, no matter whether they want to hear it or not. I know this probably doesn't help you too much - but for my friend the point is to love and trust God and know that it is right even if you get a hostile response. I don't know if this correlates with anyone elses knowledge of this ability - but it might offer some insight.

Good luck with finding your way through this. It must be very tricky.

Take care.
Closed Thread