Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2006, 02:10 PM
cweiters

Post Dont tell nobody

Its January 1990 I just lost my only son Kanttrell. His death was sudden and totally unexpected. Before his soul transcended from this world he found me to say good-bye one last time.

He found me sitting in the car with a friend at the hospital were he died. Both windows were rolled up tight because it was cold outside. He was only six years old when he was run over by pizza delivery man. Oh how he loved pizza.

His finale hug was like a wind blowing very hard against your naked body. Except this was no ordinary wind, this wind blew through the tightly sealed car while I was sitting in the seat with the windows rolled up thight. This wind blew through my cloths, even the pours of my skin and touched every mussel and organ within me. After the wind had passed completely through me I realized that was no wind that was my son. Telling me he was leaving this world.

Needless to say this was the beginning of many experiences of this nature.
I have been running from them. Because these unexplained experiences come to me so unexpected I feel like I better not share this with anyone because they will think of me as crazy. I keep them buried within, every now and then I'll share a little, here and there with different people.

Thank you for allowing me to share with you

cw
Old 16-10-2006, 04:24 PM
e-ma

Hi, cw..

I'll be the first to say, I'm really sorry to hear about your great loss.. it must have been devastating.

I'm glad that you are able to communicate with your son in this way - Thanks for sharing.

Love and best wishes to you
Old 16-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Deactivated Account
you have my sympathy and my love, what a wonderful experience you had though you must have been in agony at the time, you ever want to talk i'll listen take care xxx
Old 16-10-2006, 06:13 PM
cweiters

Kind spirit

Hello Daisy

Your words are as beautiful as the flower that grows, thank you!
I do want to share, many other experinces follow this one. All very simular in nature.

How do I share the unexspected, uncontrolable, encounters I frequently have with the would of spirits. been trying not to open the doors, gates, or portals in which they travel.

I sleep with water by my bed and oils on my pillow to keep spirits from interfering with my sleep. I dream every night, most of the time I remember my dreams.

Would like to find peace within.

cw
Old 16-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Deactivated Account
we'll talk properly very soon xx
Old 17-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Enlightener

Moon beam

Possibly it would be a good idea to try and get in touch with this 'gift' of yours. I know many people who have been 'haunted' by spirits in their past but have come to recognize that they are a natural clairvoyant or something similar, a spirit whisperer or something.

I think you should try and let the spirits in, see what they are trying to tell you, I know it may be scary. I'm scared of ghosts, but there is one thing you have to remember: Most of these beings are deceased humans, they are merely like people, they are just in ethereal form.

Enlightener
Old 17-10-2006, 11:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
Hello Daisy

Your words are as beautiful as the flower that grows, thank you!
I do want to share, many other experinces follow this one. All very simular in nature.

How do I share the unexspected, uncontrolable, encounters I frequently have with the would of spirits. been trying not to open the doors, gates, or portals in which they travel.

I sleep with water by my bed and oils on my pillow to keep spirits from interfering with my sleep. I dream every night, most of the time I remember my dreams.

Would like to find peace within.

cw

just a thought but have you considered writing about your experiences, it can be very therapeautic
Old 17-10-2006, 02:09 PM
OsirisRa

Thank you so much for sharing this experience because it is such a beautiful thing that shouldn't need to be kept within, it must have been very difficult to share this and for that I thank you.
Your gift can be easily channeled if you wish to. My fiancee about 5 years ago told me that she saw ghosts and the spirit world... which coincidentally are in fact two different things... regardless about this time 5 years ago she was terrified as she saw these ghosts in the form that they died. This is when I began a journey from a anglican who never practiced religion to a Incredibly spirituality driven buddhist because I wanted to help her... It didn't take very long before I was speaking to and crossing ghosts... If you ever want to learn or even just share more of your beautiful stories please do.
Osiris.
Old 17-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Fiona

Cweiters - Do you see your abilities/perceptions as a curse or a gift?

It seems to me that you expect others to judge you poorly because you are conflicted yourself. Perhaps this says as much about you as it does about other people?

Am I being unfair?
Old 17-10-2006, 04:57 PM
kundalini

Hi Fiona,

All I would say with regards to this, is that I don't think CW is judging this gift adversely unto others but may be having trouble accepting that his abilities or gifts are real and are not imagined. Therefore, he may have trouble believing other people when they say they have a gift too but in my opinion, he would not be at these forums, if he did not truely think that his gifts were real.
Closed Thread