Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-09-2017, 04:59 AM
Guide
Looked like higher kin than ghost.

Those days I used to go to office leave 9.15 am. And used to start meditating from 8 am. in front of Altar I made for meditation.

I used to make altar (pooja vedi with photo of Shri Rameshwarji God Rama performing pooja ritual on Rameshwar Shivlinga along with mother Sita and Lord Laxman and Lord Hanuman besides them & from above God Shiva & mother Goddess Parvati watching them eternally, and I too placed my own Shivlingam on altar, apple as fruit and glass of water and a Diya in front of them) and doing Divine Pranayam set comprise of Shavasana for 20 minutes and center focal point basd Divine Padmasana for 45 minutes concentrating on flame tip of diya. My room's all doors was closed and wife was in kitchen, I told her not to disturb me by going through hall frequently where I was doing meditation. no other person was in home.

This image is of diya.

Very first day I completed Shavasana successfully. I started focusing on diya in Divine Padmasana. Within 2-3 minutes, one strange sari clad person (appx 23 year old and I was that time 40 around) walked from behind me and sat right side of me in front of Altar and started meditating. she was transperent totally and fair colour her sari was white, I could look wall through her.
I did not wanted any bottleneck to my exercise which was open eye meditation gazing on flame tip. I treated her holy mother and completed my meditation without fear. She too was diluted in air when meditation just about near to end. That day I learnt sitting pose and involvement level from her.

She still my mother teacher in this regard.

This her appearance disturbed me for many days that such cases happens. But now she is my teacher and not disturbing one. I did see har next day too after that she disappeared not appeared till today.

To me she is Goddess Mother Durga shining very bright appeared to give me lesson coz till that time I was confused about my sitting posture, she cleared my this confusion.

She was in white saree most divine appearance was that. Her pallu was making hood to cover her hair. I could see wall through her. I did not put light on in hall coz I wished to complete exercise in the light of diya only. She now my best teacher in meditation.

Last edited by Divine Consciousness : 23-09-2017 at 08:26 AM.