Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2006, 10:06 PM
wanderer_of_mists

Healing from a distance....

Hey guys,

I'm a healer, but I have a slight problem...

I don't actually know how to heal from a distance...

I have someone in my life who needs healing, and the pain I am feeling from him is getting really intense, but he won't let me near him, and its getting to the point where I really don't know what I'm supposed to do!

Any suggestions?
Old 21-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Dariel

Hi wandered of mists

I do a lot of distance healing, actually almost all of them, so I probably can give you few points how to do it.

Basically it goes excatly the same way than when healing someone in a same room, but you just have to imagine that the person is there next to you. It normally helps to see the person there if you close your eyes. Just imagine him/her lying or standing in front of you and do healing in a same way you would normally do. It helps if you pronounce the person's name as it keeps you concentrated on the person.

Basically what happens is that by imagining the person there, you actually get a kind of "copy" of the energies next to you. When you heal that copy, the change occurs in there persons energy field in a same way.

You do not need to take the whole person there, you can also ask one chakra at time or what ever you wish. Or only a leg if that is injured or what ever part you wish. Even the size does not matter. If you want to be fast, imaging the person in miniature size. It works equally well.

What would be good is that a person you are healing should relax the time you are doing the healing, and concentrate on receiving. Even sleeping is ok. Good is to be in phone or email contact afterwards to make sure he/she is feeling well.

Distance healing is very easy and I myself find it even more easy and comfortable and even more powerful actually that traditional way of healing. It is more powerful for the reason that actually you can use so many aura layers in sending and it is then more powerful that if the person is near.

The only point is that you need to stay concentrated of the person or that part of the body you are healing. the thought is the thing what keeps the energy there, and if you loose your thought, the energyfield disappears. So that is the only difficulty.

So try first with someone you know, it is easier when you know the face and can imagine it. But afterward you can heal anyone even behind nickname and faceless. Just ask to be helped for healing the person and you can just decide "here is the throat chakra of xxxx nickname" and it will be. So easy it is :)

Good luck in practising
Dariel
Old 21-10-2006, 07:18 PM
~Jay~

Hope you don't mind me asking, but how long should you spend doing the healing for maximum results? I have been taught a healing technique which focuses on each chakra at a time, but I'm unsure as to how long to spend on each - and as I can be a slightly impatient person, LOL, I think I may be rushing things a bit.
Old 21-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Dariel

Jaycee,

I use pranic healing technique as for myself it feels most suitable. It differs from many other techiques with the cleansing part which is considered to be very important part of the healing. So I scan all the chakras but do not touch those I feel are ok working. However if a average person come to healing first time it usually means cleansing all or the chakras and yes it takes time. And then also energising them back.

The time dependents of course on how must cleansing are there needed. Some chakras goes fast, some needs more time. However I am trained to do it with laser crystal which fastens it almost 50%. And the own condition effects it at well, how much I am cabable of projecting energy through me that day. Actually it varies depending on what kind of life and feelings I have had lately.

But the time for full scanning through body and cleansing all what is needed is normally 45-60 min work, with crystal 30min. If the person is healed few times before already in past few weeks, the time is faster as there is not so much to do anymore but keep the balance to ensure healing process is going on. But small issues like for example pain in the hand is 10 minutes work usually as then I do not scan the whole body but do the hand only.

So this is a bit different method like for example reiki healing which i don't know how much it takes. However I could not sit 60min just sending energy being impatient myself also LOL :)) But this is different. As i scan the chakras and do something all the time, i do not notice the time. Maybe it is also the energy as usually when I stop I am surprised of the time passed in it and usually even full of energy. But yes, time it takes if you want to be thorough.

Dariel
Old 21-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Dariel

One point more. If just sending energy or blessings or love there is no need to imagine the person there but just decide that what you want to do and then just send and keep the face or name in your mind all the time. That goes as well if you don't use that kind of method I do, when it is necessary to have the eneries there to be scanned and fixed. Everything on higher levels goes exactly as you tell the energy to do. It really is easy. But never forget to ask help and thank for it. :)

Dariel
Old 22-10-2006, 10:05 AM
~Jay~

Thankyou Dariel, you've been a great help.
Old 24-10-2006, 01:44 AM
Knower
astral projection can help....
Old 24-10-2006, 04:40 AM
Guide

Jaycee, looks like Dariel covered a lot, but I thought that I might add that the time needed also varies based on the receptivity of the person being healed. Many people can express the desire consciously to be healed of their physical symptoms, but during the healing you can find greater than expected resistance. I refer to it as running directly into the person's free will and this should be handled delicately and in some cases left alone. Remember, truly, you are healing no one. Rather, you are facilitating an excellerated process by which a person can heal themselves. And if it is that person's highest will that they are not to be healed, the healer is likely to be unsuccessful.

Chadley.
Old 25-10-2006, 08:50 PM
Dariel

Chadley,

Very good point thanks for bringing it up. It is always up the person and also the higher purpose. But have come up with the same issue myself, the will point. Patient will need to give himself/herself a permission to get well. Without that it will not happen. There is very often the unconscious resistance for healing. Actually then those reasons must be healed - if allowed by higher laws. But will usually need more time and many healing sessions to give a person time to face the issue coming up. Clearing these attitudes and believes from unconscious still means the person has to face them consciously but it is not so hard anymore when energies are cleansed.

Love
Dariel
Closed Thread