Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 13-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Suffering never goes away. In a thoughtless world blood will flow, but, if you wish it, not because of you ... And that is something entirely in 'your' hands.

lol yes you respond to postings i make but don't care about me no one does on this site , no one

I am not allowed to say this and not that
but me no on cares about me no I need to care but you don't about words you do but not me

I say this I say that get energy suckers attacking me at times that's all this site is good for

hahahaha seen that before
meaning less meaning less meaning less

no posting I made here ever meant anything to me

that happiness I have
ah yes an having ascended in the light 30 years ago
paradise is always where I am

the delusion of sharing it learned to let go cos of this site

learn your own truths I have but few
they are not words but what I am and is around me
Old 13-10-2016, 06:42 PM
Experiencer
just keep on breathing.

everything else will follow.
Old 13-10-2016, 06:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
just keep on breathing.

everything else will follow.

lol stop breathing and all will be there for you
Old 13-10-2016, 07:18 PM
Experiencer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
Old 14-10-2016, 01:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue

Come on now, I was expecting to see vegetables. I would highly recommend members to stick to the original topic : ) I may have to clean this up or close it.
Old 23-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Experiencer
Clean up this

Golgotha
Spiritual painting by Jozef Rulof, made in trance
Old 22-11-2016, 04:04 PM

too many cooks spoil the broth .... too many doubts spoil the ....
Old 22-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDF
lol yes you respond to postings i make but don't care about me no one does on this site , no one

I am not allowed to say this and not that
but me no on cares about me no I need to care but you don't about words you do but not me

I say this I say that get energy suckers attacking me at times that's all this site is good for

hahahaha seen that before
meaning less meaning less meaning less

no posting I made here ever meant anything to me

that happiness I have
ah yes an having ascended in the light 30 years ago
paradise is always where I am

the delusion of sharing it learned to let go cos of this site

learn your own truths I have but few
they are not words but what I am and is around me

I read your posts Alex and confess that I find them frustrating... until irrelevance sets in. I think you like to play with words, finding poetry in them, but as you’ve already admitted, your stated reasons for doing what you do, are nebulous and seem to have vagrant breezes blowing you to and fro.

Where you seem to waffle on this subject, I never have and never will. My inclination, my will and my navigation will see me on only one course. Before I even understood that 'We Are All One, from stone to water, to bug to animal to you and me, indeed unto the stars, We Are All One’….before even that awareness arrived, my navigation was set and true. And now I know the creatures that share this world are us. They are us. And just as hurting myself causes me harm, hurting one of them causes me harm, causes 'us all' harm. Hence, I find your lack of commitment as though it is a game that we can take up and set down at will, and seemingly without awareness of Our One-ess, frustrating.

'What is the substance of Alex?' is the question that comes to my mind and particularly in view of the ‘place’ where we are engaged in sharing ideas and more so considering the conversation in which you’ve most recently said that ‘no one on this site cares about you’.

Now either you are' seeking’ or you’re toying with us to see if you can get us riled up or you're just bored. I haven’t decided yet, which I think you’re doing. But I will say this, people ‘care’ about things and people and animals which they know. And when there’s no seeming consistency in something, it’s hard to know it and even harder to know if it’s likeable.

I like 'beautiful words’ and I like to play with them sometimes and I like to use them correctly, but I’m not one for playing with ideas of life and death, suffering and peace which might be a partial reason for finding your writings a little difficult. I apologize if I’ve hurt your feelings, but I just felt compelled to share a response to what you’ve posted.
Old 14-12-2016, 01:08 PM
Master
The main obvious reason to be a veganinja (I tire of the connotations attached to the other words, and veganinjaism encompasses much more to me as it means not consuming other toxins like refined sugar and artificial or genetically modified organisms-GMOs, etc.) is because you don't want to exploit and torture animals. Isn't that a decent reason? why does it not factor at all in the original post and musing I wonder.. I find that sad. but that is not why I came here. I also want to explain besides the non-physical 'karma' or whatever baggage you want to call it, the murdered animal corpses are actually very bad for us physically and lead to death quicker. if not death then deterioration and madness which may be deemed worse than..

It is poison for the human body and brain to consume a deceased animal's rotten corpse, especially depending on the preparation beyond that. You see it's an issue of nature. If you deviate too far from it you get screwed. That's called life lol. It becomes clear if you think about it.. hopefully.. so when an animal that was tortured and likely fed poison its whole life is killed and its body is mangled and cut up and treated however the mainstream decides to treat it (lots of sick stuff done to the corpses like chemicals being sprayed and even bacterias being sprayed on it, fumigation, etc eh sick sad stuff for humans and the animals though their bodies are just rotting Earth at that point.. or hmm rotting stuff that isn't Earth since that's what they've been fed and treated with most their existence. but I digress, this processing and poisoning is not good for humans who consume it) and then the humans take it home as a prize and cook it, further deviating it from its original nature, it becomes an extra big nasty mess. what a desecration.. I thought that was the reason to be veg.. hmm well I am grateful that was my reasoning, the whole evil business and what it does to the human body and being.. not to mention the animals? I could go on but I wish I didn't have to point out such things which I wish were apparent in the first place. At least you have had enough sense and heart to be veg in the past or presently but come on, how can you not even mention the fact that this is life you're talking about "eating" and taking the baby's milk/livelihood from and such.. and eggs are potential baby chickens but essentially it is the chickens' period people are eating. Not good for the human body and brain afterall. As for the soul well I think it might have an issue with the direct assault and insult on the other souls involved, you know, the animals ;)
Old 26-03-2018, 06:09 AM
Newbie ;)

I think veg is the best.