Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 20-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Makoorakoo

What can you tell me?

hiya all,

im wondering what people can tell me about angels and demons.

I would especially want either auricmans or soulblades input because of the influences of the angels. It may be that i have to join them they are offering fun games he he ^_^. So what can you tell me?

love and blessings to all
Old 20-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Soulblade

theres more than us two angels on this forum... theres angels everywhere you look... and i can feel and sense theres is alot more around than i thought and their word may be stronger than mine.
Old 20-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Makoorakoo

that may be true soulblade, but I have spoken to Uriel and have been told to seek you and auricman out to help me get back to the light of angels and fight alongside them. I have been burned by hells flames due to some satanists and wish to bring light into this world
Old 20-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Deactivated Account
do angels fight then??????????
Old 20-11-2006, 10:07 PM
Makoorakoo

i think they do fight if you look at arch angel michaels records he uses a spear i think and encourages battle :P

bless them

Old 20-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Deactivated Account
i thought michael was a healer, can't imagine angels fighting
Old 20-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Makoorakoo

thats true, but with demons and devils they need some way to get rid of them he he

Old 20-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulblade
theres more than us two angels on this forum... theres angels everywhere you look... and i can feel and sense theres is alot more around than i thought and their word may be stronger than mine.

so how can you tell who is an angel and who isn't??? for example am i an angel?????????
Old 20-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoorakoo
thats true, but with demons and devils they need some way to get rid of them he he

i don't believe there are demons and devils, and wouldn't it be wrong to 'get rid' of them just because they're bad???
i'm not being funny with you i'm just trying to understand
Old 20-11-2006, 11:05 PM
Makoorakoo

hmm i guess you sense if people are angels, it might be something for the eye of the beholder. It would be wrong to get rid of evil just because its how it is. Actually thinking about it the names we have for such beings are really quite strange. Angels are souls as are we just different in composition. So perhaps really no name exists for these beings as they just are.

Closed Thread