Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Super Moderator
Dear annabelle,
Hugs from me, and blessings to you.

Yes, they do 'move on'....(wouldn't you if you had chance to live where they do? LOL) But one thing they never do is forget the bond and the love. Just as we don't forget them. And yes, they can and do visit us sometimes.

Sometimes, when you feel a sudden swell of love for her in your heart....that can be her, communicating with you directly.

Dreams are interesting too. They do definitely contact us in dreams. Not every dream of course, but you will know the difference.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
Also,how come ADC IS so subtle? It's so subtle, ican easily see why most dismiss it. I watched a video that said after death,your loved ones are actually CLOSER to you then when you die. I forgot her explanation for it,but it made sense but if that's true why is communication's from then so subtle? It's made me wonder if i've recieved ADC communication in my past and just didn't know it. But,then again,this cat is the first loved one who is close to me in this lifetime.

I agree with a lot of what has already been said here, and what's in bold really is the truth. She's not stuck, she's around you because she wants to be, and because that love connection is still there. As far as ADCs, our ability to recognize those is somewhat dependent on our current emotional state and spiritual awareness. Heavy emotions can act as a block, as they have a tendency to distort our perception and weigh us down, which places greater distance between us and those moving on a higher frequency in the hereafter. It makes it more difficult for those souls to get through to us. From what you've said, you seem to have an understanding of this, so just give it more time. You're still grieving, and that's ok. Take your time, She's not going anywhere

Quote:
I'm hoping this opens a door for me to see things and experience things i haven't before and are very enriching spiritually.

From your posts here, I'd say that door has already opened...
Old 05-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I do not agree, however, lol, that cows are dumb. If you treat them as dumb, they will come across as dumb. If you treat them other than a glass of milk or a steak, they have quite the personality.

Couldn't agree more.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:24 AM
Super Moderator
Lonely Dragon said some beautiful things.
I don't know (for sure, and in my experience at least) -if they reincarnate and come back to us in this life....but there are many people who have had that experience. I think a lady called Brent A****er (sorry the auto 'bad word' asterisks came on over the middle of that lady's name! LOL....) it is A-T-W-A-T-E-R. has a Facebook page about that, and some books published.

But nevertheless, if there has ever been love, they will stand by us, even though invisible to many of our senses (except our hearts) and one thing they tell us is, "You never have to ever be alone again, because I am with you and I love you, and love never dies."
And that is so real and true.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
People do see ghost pets . I dont think animals get stuck , I think they chose to stay around for a while . Cows are about the dumbest things around , I dont think any one ever sees ghost cows .

When i went to see John Edwards, one person in the audience who was a farmer (hobby farm from memory) had several cows come to visit......its was hilarious because John Edwards was talking and suddenly he said......'I have some cows here who want to communicate with someone' the look on his face was priceless especially when someone in the audience claimed them...hehehe.....he went into some specifics and a man stood up and said......'they sound like my cows'......lol.....they hadn't been slaughtered, something else happened to them and they wished to communicate they were happy and well.....So..cows aren't so dumb.....and its not just humans that communicate from the other side.......amazing.....yes?!...
Old 06-06-2014, 06:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Tonight,I was running with my my best friend and we stopped. I was emotional and in a very negative mood about life and how it's been almost 7 months into the year,and nothing good has come about yet for me,no change and i mentioned how so and so died. and said her name. just as i did,one park light flicked on.i noticed but didnt think anything of it,but my friend did,and said hmm that's weird. i knew what he was trying to say but ignored it. a minute later he brought it up,and I dismissed it and said it wasn't her.

i later apologized for dismissing the ADC he received from her and realized in hindsight it was her,and was maybe for him. signs can be very individual after all. plus,life is always speaking to us,and can be subtle or more so we are just tuned out usually. it was interesting either way. i can't say it was an ADC or not,because it was him drawn to it,not me,so only he could since he tuned into it. it is kinda funny/cute thinking it was her. but with how subtle ADC's are,it's far too easy for me to be skeptical. For example,ive seen lights suddenly turn on before she died. but,again,i always feel these things come down to a feeling,a knowing,and it's almost eerie/surreal moreso then the action. The actions can be talked out of so much by the logical mind. I think that's why it's so great to try to tune into life more,and become clear-minded. Things come to you so much easier and you just know.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
When i went to see John Edwards, one person in the audience who was a farmer (hobby farm from memory) had several cows come to visit......its was hilarious because John Edwards was talking and suddenly he said......'I have some cows here who want to communicate with someone' the look on his face was priceless especially when someone in the audience claimed them...hehehe.....he went into some specifics and a man stood up and said......'they sound like my cows'......lol.....they hadn't been slaughtered, something else happened to them and they wished to communicate they were happy and well.....So..cows aren't so dumb.....and its not just humans that communicate from the other side.......amazing.....yes?!...

I love it. I find this topic so fascinating. I wonder why people think cows are dumb. lol. It sounds freaking adorable to have animals communicate that's for sure. I wonder almost if it would be easier for an animal to communicate then a human for some reason.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Lonely Dragon said some beautiful things.
I don't know (for sure, and in my experience at least) -if they reincarnate and come back to us in this life....but there are many people who have had that experience. I think a lady called Brent A****er (sorry the auto 'bad word' asterisks came on over the middle of that lady's name! LOL....) it is A-T-W-A-T-E-R. has a Facebook page about that, and some books published.

But nevertheless, if there has ever been love, they will stand by us, even though invisible to many of our senses (except our hearts) and one thing they tell us is, "You never have to ever be alone again, because I am with you and I love you, and love never dies."
And that is so real and true.
I seen her books on amazon. She is one i was considering to read sometime. I read Animals and the afterlife by kim sheridan and loved it so much! so much more then i thought i would. i was hesitant because of the reviews because so many were upset she talked so much about her rats,but i actually found it very charming and added to the book perfectly. I actually think the next book i may get is by william buhlman about out of body experiences. i really would like to have an out of body experience as i think it would help my spiritual expansion.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorpHnStorM

I agree with a lot of what has already been said here, and what's in bold really is the truth. She's not stuck, she's around you because she wants to be, and because that love connection is still there. As far as ADCs, our ability to recognize those is somewhat dependent on our current emotional state and spiritual awareness. Heavy emotions can act as a block, as they have a tendency to distort our perception and weigh us down, which places greater distance between us and those moving on a higher frequency in the hereafter. It makes it more difficult for those souls to get through to us. From what you've said, you seem to have an understanding of this, so just give it more time. You're still grieving, and that's ok. Take your time, She's not going anywhere

From your posts here, I'd say that door has already opened...

Thank you for the compliment! Also,I agree about not being stuck. I read some things when she very first left that made me slightly fearful but it doesn't resonate with me. I think animals,especially have a very easy time crossing over. I think it would be extremely,extremely rare for anyone to be "stuck" and even then they wouldn't really be. I got the feeling she crossed over very quickly. That same day,the air just seemed more peaceful somehow after she left,and it most certaintly wasn't me or those around. I definitely think there is more to us then just this physical realm and have felt glimpses of that before,but so very much want to experience something more. Like how people have NDE's and it changes them. I'd love to have an OBE,or a really wow ADC that blows my mind beyond expectation in a lovely way. I'm sure i will in the right time.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear annabelle,
Hugs from me, and blessings to you.

Yes, they do 'move on'....(wouldn't you if you had chance to live where they do? LOL) But one thing they never do is forget the bond and the love. Just as we don't forget them. And yes, they can and do visit us sometimes.

Sometimes, when you feel a sudden swell of love for her in your heart....that can be her, communicating with you directly.

Dreams are interesting too. They do definitely contact us in dreams. Not every dream of course, but you will know the difference.

I hope i have that happen. The swell. I am going to work on becoming more focused and conscious so i can notice these things with more ease. And,yes,I definitely would want her to move on. I just can't help but feel thinking of her like a baby,and wanting to take care of her and hoping she has someone taking care of her. But,i know it's different in ether,and she isn't a baby,but a soul. And,also she is being taken care of by God. It's just hard letting go of that. You take care of them for so long,and then you have to let go of taking care of them kinda. I like to think and wonder what guides/spirits were around her when she was welcomed into the afterlife. Maybe my childhood hampster she liked is there. And,maybe her cat mom. lol.