Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-03-2012, 02:37 AM
Emelikate

Yes you can choose when and if you want to come back depending on if you have more lessons to learn. Read guided by angels, its a fantastic book that goes in to a lot of detail about life after death and reincarnation and spirit guides. Very easy read and helped answer a lot of questions.

Emeli.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Experiencer

Thank you for all the replies everyone. I still don't want to reincarnate to be honest though.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:54 PM
LuvChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emelikate
Read guided by angels, its a fantastic book that goes in to a lot of detail about life after death and reincarnation and spirit guides. Very easy read and helped answer a lot of questions.

Emeli.

By Paddy McMahon? Because that sounds like an interesting read, and gotten nothing but great reviews on Amazon.com. I am in need of some good reading material, so I think that book will work.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
Thank you for all the replies everyone. I still don't want to reincarnate to be honest though.

I don't WANT to, I don't believe that anyone HAS to, and I don't believe that anyone DOES!

Jim
Old 11-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
I don't WANT to, I don't believe that anyone HAS to, and I don't believe that anyone DOES!

Jim

Oh I hope you're right. I seriously don't see myself wanting to return to Earth. I mean no offence, but life here isn't that great. I mean yeah there are days where I'm like "wow, life is awesome" but overall I think this world has nothing on the afterlife. I'll have went through dying at least once, I doubt I'll want to experience again.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Oh I hope you're right. I seriously don't see myself wanting to return to Earth. I mean no offence, but life here isn't that great. I mean yeah there are days where I'm like "wow, life is awesome" but overall I think this world has nothing on the afterlife. I'll have went through dying at least once, I doubt I'll want to experience again.

Life on earth is sickness, injury, aging, dying. You see everyone around you doing it, and you will do it do: regardless of whether you're rich, famous, politically powerful, or anything else. It's temporary, it's short, it's full of pain.

And I say this from the perspective of someone who's had a better, happier life than probably 95% of the people alive on earth today: or who ever were.

Even if you believe you will reincarnate, even if you want to reincarnate: guess what: YOU won't reincarnate! Something that has no memory of who you are and the life you're living now, would come back in a new body with no memory of you at all.

And yet, some people find reincarnation an appealing proposition.

Jim
Old 11-03-2012, 11:23 PM
CearaQC

From all that I have studied, yes you choose. But your non-corporeal helpers and guides may give you choices based on what you say you want to work on in the next life.

Maybe you get to pick sex, location and financial circumstances of your potential new parents.

For sure you can take a vacation. But I don't think one could progress very far in soul growth without incarnating, especially if not all the lessons are learned yet.

Some times life on earth is hard and we might think "never again this place is crazy". But then once we shed our human earth suit we might think differently.
Old 16-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Chippa Fate

Quote:
I'm not a big believer in reincarnation but after feeling so low tonight (alot of negative energy just kinda overwhelmed me suddenly) the idea came to my mind. If we do reincarnate after death, can we choose when we do so? I mean personally I'd like to have a bit of a vacation before I have to head back to Earth if that's the path the universe wants for me.

The universe waste’s nothing.

I believe our spirit has a finite amount of energy, that over time will dissipate. Just as a whirlpool can maintain it’s self because of the energy it has within, our time in spirit or “energy only form” will last as long as our stored energy allows.

Our time on earth, actions, emotions and thoughts collect and build our energy vortex just as our body grows as we consume food. All that we are, is copied into the vortex a stereo image if you will, so as “energy” in the after life we can explore the universe in all of its splendor. Like a whirl pool moves about in the water of the river, we as an "energy only form" can move in the sea of dark mater particles. When our energy dries up and we lose cohesion or ability to stick together then, bits of our copied self fly off, some linger about (a presence in a place or item) and others are reabsorb by the living, (the reason we get past life memories but never a complete life time) but some bits go far way so we never see them again on earth and then the cycle starts again.

so its how much energy you have to hold it all together and not how long are you allowed to stay.

I plan to stay there a while, and sight see... can you take a camera to the after life..?

Chippa Fate host of Vendaport information portal.
Old 18-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Greg

I've ofen wondered, if people choose their next incarnation, why on earth would someone choose to be born in starvation, to be born with some horrific disease, only to die with immense suffering. It makes no sense to me.
If there's some soul of mine that chose the life I've been leading now, which has consisted of depression, anxiety, alcohol addiction among other things, I want to give that soul a slap.
Old 19-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Super Moderator
Hmm weird that I found this thread then commercial for Dr oz. show said the topic for Fridays show in what happens in afterlife... lol

I hope that when I visit this afterlife, i will be able to see all those that went before me. I see some of them in my dreams now. I think I want a bit of a say in my reincarnation.