Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-12-2018, 05:07 PM
Seeker

Is he the one ?

I discovered the term twin flame just two weeks back.

This is my story. I met this guy about 23 yrs ago during a training programme. I had noticed him but did not really try to contact until he asked me out for coffee just like that. We spent the rest of the 2 months in training together, just spending time talking, a little intimacy, the chemistry was unbeatable. Just felt comfortable, neither of us pushed for more. We moved to different locations post training , kept in touch through letters, neither of us committed to anything more. Two years later we split up, stopped communicating. I got married, had a kid. 10 yrs later he calls me out of the blue , he got my number from a common friend saying he's in town and can we meet. He drops by home, meets my family, a few months later visits again, brings his family to meet me...and we resume contact on and off on email, chat.

Cut to 2015. I went through a tough phase in my marriage. My husband was away on a work assignment, and somehow this guy started messaging me on Facebook and Whatsapp and I felt compelled to keep in touch. Nothing seems to have changed over the years. We still shared the same interests, taste in music, comfort level with each other. I told him things I wouldn't tell my husband and vice versa. At times I felt I was cheating emotionally...kept trying to cut down communication, but went right back after sometime. I couldn't resist being drawn to him. We are located in different cities but we text and our spouses dont knowthat we do.

He's been a Reiki grandmaster for about 10 odd years. I have had not spiritual leaning whatsoever until a few months back when I went through a Past Life Regression session out of curiosity to see if this man had any past association with me and I saw him as my husband in my past life. That got me going...because deep down I always felt a very strong connection with him.

We met again two weeks back, and the chemistry still remains and ever since then I have had this strong pull to find answers to this connection. I can spend hours talking to him about almost everything.I am seeing and dreaming of repetitive numbers, I am reading about twin flames and I have started meditating although I have never really been able to do that earlier. I always get distracted.

So is he my twin flame ? We cannot be together because we are both committed to our marriages and kids. But we also would love to be together and probably would if we did not have to worry about our families.

Help me understand please.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousW
I discovered the term twin flame just two weeks back.

This is my story. I met this guy about 23 yrs ago during a training programme. I had noticed him but did not really try to contact until he asked me out for coffee just like that. We spent the rest of the 2 months in training together, just spending time talking, a little intimacy, the chemistry was unbeatable. Just felt comfortable, neither of us pushed for more. We moved to different locations post training , kept in touch through letters, neither of us committed to anything more. Two years later we split up, stopped communicating. I got married, had a kid. 10 yrs later he calls me out of the blue , he got my number from a common friend saying he's in town and can we meet. He drops by home, meets my family, a few months later visits again, brings his family to meet me...and we resume contact on and off on email, chat.

Cut to 2015. I went through a tough phase in my marriage. My husband was away on a work assignment, and somehow this guy started messaging me on Facebook and Whatsapp and I felt compelled to keep in touch. Nothing seems to have changed over the years. We still shared the same interests, taste in music, comfort level with each other. I told him things I wouldn't tell my husband and vice versa. At times I felt I was cheating emotionally...kept trying to cut down communication, but went right back after sometime. I couldn't resist being drawn to him. We are located in different cities but we text and our spouses dont knowthat we do.

He's been a Reiki grandmaster for about 10 odd years. I have had not spiritual leaning whatsoever until a few months back when I went through a Past Life Regression session out of curiosity to see if this man had any past association with me and I saw him as my husband in my past life. That got me going...because deep down I always felt a very strong connection with him.

We met again two weeks back, and the chemistry still remains and ever since then I have had this strong pull to find answers to this connection. I can spend hours talking to him about almost everything.I am seeing and dreaming of repetitive numbers, I am reading about twin flames and I have started meditating although I have never really been able to do that earlier. I always get distracted.

So is he my twin flame ? We cannot be together because we are both committed to our marriages and kids. But we also would love to be together and probably would if we did not have to worry about our families.

Help me understand please.

Hi, welcome

If you're searching for answers to what the connection you have is then I'd say it is possible. Only you will know for sure.

I'll share my story. I met my twin flame 30 years ago as kids. We knew nothing of twin flames. We became friends, dated then after school lost contact for over 20 years. About 3 years ago through social media we got in contact again and it turned my world upside down. There definitely was something still there. There is still running and chasing. He lives with a woman and we are not together romantically, but are good friends - and that friendship is growing.

If you've met your twin flame and he's back in your life, then you'll be learning some lessons you need to learn. This is not about being together romantically, but about learning about yourself and growing. There may be things you still need to heal and those will be shown to you.

This may not be an easy path. The key is accepting the relationship as it is, accept what comes without expectation.

I hope that helps a little.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:57 AM
Master
You know what's weird to me in your past life regression, you saw him as your husband. Did you get to see if you're marriage with him was successful or if there were problems? To me and I can not know this for sure, it's just a theory, however if you were married in another life and happy, then you're probably soul mates as opposed to twin flames. However, if there is some unhealed karma or issue between you then you may be twins.

It is interesting to me and poses questions as to what would many tf's see if they were to regress to their last life with the person that they believe is their twin in this life. I am intrigued.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Hi, welcome

If you're searching for answers to what the connection you have is then I'd say it is possible. Only you will know for sure.

I'll share my story. I met my twin flame 30 years ago as kids. We knew nothing of twin flames. We became friends, dated then after school lost contact for over 20 years. About 3 years ago through social media we got in contact again and it turned my world upside down. There definitely was something still there. There is still running and chasing. He lives with a woman and we are not together romantically, but are good friends - and that friendship is growing.

If you've met your twin flame and he's back in your life, then you'll be learning some lessons you need to learn. This is not about being together romantically, but about learning about yourself and growing. There may be things you still need to heal and those will be shown to you.

This may not be an easy path. The key is accepting the relationship as it is, accept what comes without expectation.

I hope that helps a little.

I think I'm fairly certain because I don't feel this with anybody else, not even my husband. He reached out to me when I needed a friend, when I needed somebody to talk to and I could so easily confide in him, still do. I dont even tell my sister of best girl friends the things I tell him. I am not sure who is the runner and who is the chaser. He sought me out, he tried to educate me on spirituality, tried to make me believe in soul connections although I am sure he has not discovered twin flames yet. He thinks we are soul mates. Sometimes when he's busy with work or if he cannot text me for a few days it upsets me. I then start thinking maybe he needs space and I back up, but then he comes back and I am back in circulation. I cannot cut him off.

I know for sure, things in my marriage ironed out after he reappeared in my life. So maybe that was his purpose. Yes, I am trying to not see this romantically, but I know I have feelings for him and I like his presence in my life.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:51 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
You know what's weird to me in your past life regression, you saw him as your husband. Did you get to see if you're marriage with him was successful or if there were problems? To me and I can not know this for sure, it's just a theory, however if you were married in another life and happy, then you're probably soul mates as opposed to twin flames. However, if there is some unhealed karma or issue between you then you may be twins.

It is interesting to me and poses questions as to what would many tf's see if they were to regress to their last life with the person that they believe is their twin in this life. I am intrigued.

The PLR was unbelievable for someone who had no spiritual orientation whatsoever. I have always been the rational, logical one, seeking earthly explanations for everything. There was love and laughter and happiness in the house. We had kids.I saw him being killed by a friend...very ' Ghost' the movie and I saw myself die as a lonely, heartbroken woman. What is even more unbelievable is that the killer is my husband in my current life.

What is interesting is that when we split earlier, I met my husband around the same time, and although we hadn't met earlier, had nothing in common and he had nothing of what I had always thought I'd want in a husband, I went ahead and married him and always believed there was some divine intervention there. My friends and family were quite surprised by my decision because they would never have expected me to choose someone like him. The PLR therapist told me that I did that because I had unresolved issues with him. He had killed my husband in my previous life and I had not forgiven him.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:21 PM
Ascender
Precious,

So, you saw one past life. One past life does not contain all answers.
If you go to your next life and look back into your current life, you will see that you are married to your current husband w/o knowing that he was your enemy on the previous life.

Some relationships have a karma that repeats.
If the other guy causes severe hurt on your husband and your kids (or even worse) by enticing you to cheat on your current husband, you now have the repeating cycle of karma. - Just as your current husband hurt the other guy in the past.

Quote:
. I couldn't resist being drawn to him. We are located in different cities but we text and our spouses dont knowthat we do.

This, this is already damaging and causing pain.
Yes, this is an emotional cheating because the trust in your marriage is already damaged.
Stop being secret about your communication and tell your husband or stop secret communication all together if you are not able to be honest with your husband.

Break the karmic cycle.
Old 13-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Seeker

Would sure like to know how TFs married to other people balance it out.
Old 13-12-2018, 11:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow, this is very... intense. He may not be a twin flame, but perhaps you are drawn to him because you were married in your past life?
Old 13-12-2018, 12:40 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison3333
Wow, this is very... intense. He may not be a twin flame, but perhaps you are drawn to him because you were married in your past life?

Could be. But deep down I want him to be a twin flame and I also want to find out more so I can rule it out if it is not and make peace. It is intense because theres so much going on...past life, twin flame, soul mate, I wonder if I should go into other past lives and see if we have been together earlier.
Old 15-12-2018, 10:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Could be. But deep down I want him to be a twin flame and I also want to find out more so I can rule it out if it is not and make peace. It is intense because theres so much going on...past life, twin flame, soul mate, I wonder if I should go into other past lives and see if we have been together earlier.

Am slightly concerned about your wording here, you want him to be a twin flame? The word want in itself is egocentric, already we have a symbology of some type of Karma between you two. The truth is if someone is your twin flame the truth comes from the two of you through confirmation - there is no other confirmation, not even a psychic. Or a past life regression, as this can't show you the truth because it's wrapped in human thinking aligned with 3d concsiousness.

I would always say, no to looking for your twin flame and yes to letting the Universe allow you to receive through flow, rather than want and need.

By the way thank you for your response - I am with Ziusudra - no matter how many regressions you have you may not be able to reconcile this. You might have less of a bank balance though! This guy might even be a Karmic soulmate. Be careful what you wish for. Of course he may also be your twin, however this will only be so if you let it happen naturally.