Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2018, 10:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Twin flame confusion

I spend so much time on the net just lately trying to understand what I’m going through and if indeed I have met my twin flame.
I knew nothing about twin flames until a psychic told me the person in question was my twin flame, until that moment I just thought it was unrequited love.
Ild already been experiencing the number sequences and signs prior to the psychic reading but didn’t know what the hell it meant so then it kind of all fit in.
What Iv found in all the time iv been looking on the net for answers is about 3 twin flame couples in union and then hundreds of others who are in seperation.
So many articles from the twin flames in union that I can’t make head nor tail of all of this.....they will offer u guidance for a very hefty fee tho! .
So many articles about inner work etc etc but how are you meant to know what ur meant to be doing.
With all of that said....my question is, based on the little knowledge I have and only believing 50/50 in twin flames, is the best option to just accept that most twin flames learn to live without their twin and just try to get on with life the best way I can?
Old 29-11-2018, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha78
I spend so much time on the net just lately trying to understand what I’m going through and if indeed I have met my twin flame.
I knew nothing about twin flames until a psychic told me the person in question was my twin flame, until that moment I just thought it was unrequited love.
Ild already been experiencing the number sequences and signs prior to the psychic reading but didn’t know what the hell it meant so then it kind of all fit in.
What Iv found in all the time iv been looking on the net for answers is about 3 twin flame couples in union and then hundreds of others who are in seperation.
So many articles from the twin flames in union that I can’t make head nor tail of all of this.....they will offer u guidance for a very hefty fee tho! .
So many articles about inner work etc etc but how are you meant to know what ur meant to be doing.
With all of that said....my question is, based on the little knowledge I have and only believing 50/50 in twin flames, is the best option to just accept that most twin flames learn to live without their twin and just try to get on with life the best way I can?

Hi Sasha
The twin flame connection is tough and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Of course those of us who have them, are built with nerves of steel so we are able to deal with it, if we are meant to create union in this life.

I would say just get on with your life, if the two of you are together, it takes the type of work from both of you that is pure sainthood. It takes real courage and conviction to navigate the love that is the twin flame love.

Plus believe me, it's not all roses, unicorns and sparkle dust. It will pull you kicking and screaming out of what you have thought you were into a whole new way of being.

Yes, there are loads of people out there making a buck out of this whole twin flame phenomena. It does concern me because there is no real way of knowing who is really genuine and who is not.

I would recommend that you watch some free you tube videos to help you to work on yourself, if there is anything that is coming up for you. Refrain from spending money on people who may or may not be genuine. After all your connection is personal. If you have to let your intuition guide you.

Also currently we are in mercury retrograde until the 6th Dec, so make no decisions and commit to no thing right now.

As for your choice it is yours, know that whatever you decide will be the correct decision. There is no wrong, even when we seemingly think there is.

All the luck and I hope this helps, if you need any further advice or help I am happy to help ...

Akira
Old 29-11-2018, 03:28 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha78

If you thought it was unrequited love, it most likely is. I can guarantee that 99.9 of so called "twin flames" experience is just that, but human mind is stubborn and always wants to find ways to pacify itself with one theory or another. Also, real psychics don't even know what this term is. I'd say run away before you spend money on something that might never come to fruition. Or, maybe talk to your alleged "twin" to get their perspective. From the horse's mouth so to speak.Not from the charlatan's mouth.
Old 29-11-2018, 06:32 PM
Master

You cannot live without the twin as twin is within you.

Imo true twins are aware of their mission. This is known beforehand. They are not separated.

As for the hefty fee 'twins' all on display. True twin has discernment and can see, feel, smell intention and agenda of energies. Use it.

True twins are doing it. In silence of sacredness.
Old 29-11-2018, 10:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by doordie
If you thought it was unrequited love, it most likely is. I can guarantee that 99.9 of so called "twin flames" experience is just that, but human mind is stubborn and always wants to find ways to pacify itself with one theory or another. Also, real psychics don't even know what this term is. I'd say run away before you spend money on something that might never come to fruition. Or, maybe talk to your alleged "twin" to get their perspective. From the horse's mouth so to speak.Not from the charlatan's mouth.

I understand what ur trying to say but please don’t assume that Iv simply come to the conclusion that this person is my twin just because I don’t want to let go of him. I’m not stupid.
Please also don’t assume that the psychic I was referring to doesn’t know what she’s talking about...she’s extremely accurate, she’s rated no1 in the uk.
If you understood about twin flames, u wouldn’t be telling me to speak to the alleged twin as you refer as it doesn’t quite work like that!
Old 29-11-2018, 10:59 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thank you everyone else for ur helpful replies.
Old 30-11-2018, 12:02 AM
Master
Never look outside yourself for validation for anything.
Old 30-11-2018, 12:09 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I keep hearing about how twin flames are suppose to start coming together.

Just be aware, or beware... Your Higher Self can fool you into thinking someone is, or might be your twin flame, just to teach you some lessons, or help you heal from past fears... either your own trapped emotions, or ones you've inherited.

I was on my way to the airport in LA to pick someone I believed to be my twin flame.... I should've known something was up when I saw those two trickster coyotes as I drove thru the Navajo Nation!
Old 30-11-2018, 12:15 AM
Experiencer

I think learning to live apart is the best step for now. If you come together, you come together, but most TFs don't. A true TF will, however, always be carried within you. So, living without isn't really possible. But, it's about a spiritual love. It's about acceptance and a type of love that's hard to describe in words. And that love comes in part from loving yourself. So work on you. Follow the paths that come to you, even if it means loving others in other ways. If you get there and end up together in physical union, great. If not, know that there are other paths and other tasks to do.
Old 30-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
If you thought it was unrequited love, it most likely is. I can guarantee that 99.9 of so called "twin flames" experience is just that, but human mind is stubborn and always wants to find ways to pacify itself with one theory or another.

Yes. That's the why of everything here, isn't it? It's not stubborness at all, or denial, or anything but the heartbreak of knowing you might not ever feel that way again.
Closed Thread