Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-11-2018, 08:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
If you ask "where did that come from", then you have not done the meditation of what it is like outside time and space ;)

"Please, Mr. Fireman, won't you ring my bell?"

Now is the time to hand out THAT answer, bro.
Old 25-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philos_Tone
It is part of it. And your advice is exactly the kind of thing I am looking for. For example, my subconscious just told me about a certain event in my future.

I am also looking for other hints on magick, like for blessing or activating a quartz crystal and a rune type of pendant with a 5 pointed star. That one I will have to inspect before doing anything with.

I have also read in another thread that an affirmation using the words "I am" is very powerful. What do you think?

To work, affirmations have to be done when you have an open connection to your subconscious, which naturally occurs at the moment you're falling asleep, and at the moment you're waking up.

The affirmation is more about how you mean it, than its exact wording. You can't fool your subconscious, because it knows what you believe. So you can't say "I am rich" when you actually know that you aren't.

I prefer an affirmation wording more like "I am wanting ..." stated with as much trust and conviction that my wish will be granted, or, actually, my wish will be brought into my reality by my subconscious, as my subconscious is the creator of my reality.

You can open the communication with your subconscious, any time, using self-hypnosis.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Master

Most people repeat what they've heard about time, space, quantum theory, holograms, parallel universes, without having a deeper way of knowing what those notions are, and even less if what they've heard is valid.

People should, as much as possible, always state what are they basing their beliefs, and convictions, on.

There are concepts that can't be rationalized as true, because we have neither enough information, nor enough reasoning power.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 25-11-2018, 11:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
To work, affirmations have to be done when you have an open connection to your subconscious, which naturally occurs at the moment you're falling asleep, and at the moment you're waking up.

The affirmation is more about how you mean it, than its exact wording. You can't fool your subconscious, because it knows what you believe. So you can't say "I am rich" when you actually know that you aren't.

I prefer an affirmation wording more like "I am wanting ..." stated with as much trust and conviction that my wish will be granted, or, actually, my wish will be brought into my reality by my subconscious, as my subconscious is the creator of my reality.

You can open the communication with your subconscious, any time, using self-hypnosis.

Thank you for your advice. I am trying it already. My subconscious is up for it. It is very active..

This one I have trouble with:
"There are concepts that can't be rationalized as true, because we have neither enough information, nor enough reasoning power"

I think maybe the answer jumps to another topic. Maybe additional subjects need to be combined to find the right answer. It sure gets complicated, anyway. I think I have to rest now.

But what should I do before I sleep? Maybe an affirmation. And then what should I do if it is not manifest in the morning? Stay up for two days?

This is what I mean about using another topic. Because of the lack of explanation about how things got here, we must try to do something magickal with our sleep, and maybe something to eat, or a bowel movement.

Things I have no experience in, of course.

Cheers
Old 26-11-2018, 12:01 AM
Guide
Quote:
"Please, Mr. Fireman, won't you ring my bell?"

Now is the time to hand out THAT answer, bro.

You do not get understanding from what others say, you get understanding from doing the work and looking for yourself.

Words are just empty labels, understanding is much deeper.
Old 26-11-2018, 01:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Thank you for your advice. I am trying it already. My subconscious is up for it. It is very active..

This one I have trouble with:
"There are concepts that can't be rationalized as true, because we have neither enough information, nor enough reasoning power" [1]

I think maybe the answer jumps to another topic. Maybe additional subjects need to be combined to find the right answer. It sure gets complicated, anyway. I think I have to rest now.

But what should I do before I sleep? Maybe an affirmation. And then what should I do if it is not manifest in the morning? Stay up for two days? [2]

This is what I mean about using another topic. Because of the lack of explanation about how things got here, we must try to do something magickal with our sleep, and maybe something to eat, or a bowel movement.

Things I have no experience in, of course.

Cheers

[1] I'm saying that some concepts, like those about LOA, higher laws, higher planes, and such, are above human understanding. No matter how smart we are, and how hard we try, there are things we can't deduce.

[2] The window of opportunity opens at the exact moment when you're falling asleep, and at the exact moment you're waking up. It isn't a period of time, it is a moment. So if you're focusing on your message for your subconscious at one of those moments, then your message will be uploaded to your subconscious. Still, your subconscious relies on all your beliefs, and all your emotions, that might annihilate your conscious request for it.

Another, much more successful method is to get into a light trance (alpha) and focus on your message.

The LOA doesn't always work by materializing your wish, but also by bringing your way opportunities you have to recognize, and act on.
Old 26-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Pathfinder

So, the beginning to everything has no explanation. So, MY beginning must be a powerful starting point. I'm not sure.

I want to say that things are a bit not real, but I don't see in what way. I have slept for too many moons. I am indulging in the things of the material world without much prayer before or after use.

Yes I am certain of a personal heaven eventually for all. But what's to come in this world, I don't know. I will make the best of it with my soul of joy.
Old 27-11-2018, 01:24 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
You came from the past, from your mother and father. At one point you started to have memories of your youth. You can't just say time is an illusion without explaining yourself.

I have already said in my posts I think there is something mystical about time. But follow me now. I think it has to do with sleeping, and dreaming. It may be that you can wake up from a sleep and feel 18 again, when you are 35, because you just spent an equivalent of 14 million years in the astral realm.

Lol?

There is definitely something mystical about time. While it may be practical and useful to think of time as we know it in the linear fashion (ex - your past, your future), our normal definition collapses when you think of the origin of everything. I think I should have worded more carefully -- time as we know it and experience, is an illusion. It is psychologically real, but not fundamentally.
Space-time seems to originate from a deeper structure that we do not understand yet, and our sense of direction or "arrow" of time and causation exists because our minds add the subjectivity. Physicists very well know this today.
It may be counter-intuitive, but "beginnings" and "ends" are our conceptions, and we may have to think beyond our daily conceptions if we are to ask deep philosophical questions about the nature of the cosmos as a whole.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you, Spiritictus. I'm sorry I did not see your reply. But your words are very smart, and I can appreciate that.

I was posting in the Interfaith section, as well, about origins. Today I took the plunge and stated that it is something we cannot figure out.

It may seem a little silly, but I put more emphasis on your own origin, as something important to the nature of how things begin. Maybe it needs to be thought of in combination with the fact that things are here, with the mystery of how things got here being replaced by our origin.

Here are my two posts:

Origin Stories
Hi Folks,

I haven't been satisfied looking for, or trying to think of, some logical explanation of how everything appeared here.

Though now that I think of it, it seems like we do it very often: when we dream of different events while asleep, it kinda feels like we appeared there from nothing, with no cause. Wow!

Imagine knowing how it feels to do something and not knowing what happened!

Well, I wasn't expecting that. Any comments? Does anyone know if sleep is a sacred thing in any religion?

Thanks for being here. Thanks for reading!

Old Today, 08:42 AM
Philos_Tone Philos_Tone is invisible
Seeker

I think I may have had the correct answer for a few months now. Even if you find some wild explanation of how things started, there will still be a puzzle. Whatever thing you say caused everything to appear, you still have to say, "Well, where did THAT come from."

So, I guess the most important origin is your own. Not that other people aren't right up there, especially your parents.

But if we must die in this life, or if we choose to, I am supremely confident we can move to a realm where you will not die. It is a very exciting thought for me. I will just add those certain things, here, that have allowed for my conclusion.

The concept of infinity does not mean everything can "really" happen, but it does mean there is enough time and space for a single person's dream to manifest. It's proven in the definition of the word. Also, because there is no definite beginning to all things, it is implied that we can take ownership of things, and write some rules eventually. "No one owns it, it is now mine." (Whenever that may be)
But, I guess that's it; I hope you can digest what I have said, and be happier because of it!
Old 07-12-2018, 06:39 PM
Knower
Linear Time does not exist. No past or future to travel to. Time is a sphere, with no beginning or end to it. No up or down. No top or bottom.