Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Pathfinder
Creature that feeds off of negative energy? (Boggart?)

Hello all! I haven't been on this website in years... I've developed a lot spiritually since. I can now sense energy quite well and communicate with other energetic beings, either in close proximity or at long distances if I know what to focus on. Anyway, that's just the background of me. Here's the background for this story:

Back in 2017 I was at the dentists office getting some work done on my teeth. This was during the time that I was having fun "looking" into other dimensions at what kinds of energy or beings are affecting the physical realm. I've never been afraid to go to the dentist, I've been going to the same one since I was a small child, and they're always very gentle. So while they were working on me I was actually bored, and decided to peek into hidden dimensions to sense/see what might be around me. It perhaps wasn't the best idea to do that while there were sharp things in my mouth, but I didn't know that at the time, being new to exploring the energy realms.

I ended up sensing a very large presence, which was tucked into a corner in the ceiling, and was watching me intently. I focused more on it so I could get an idea of its features, and it had a very wide face, almost as wide as its bulky shapeless body, and a wide prominent nose, and was a brown color. I sent an energetic thought towards it, asking why it was here, it responded that it lived there. After a couple thought exchanges, I gathered that it was a creature that feeds off of energy, in particular negative energy, especially fear. Which was why it had claimed a dentist's office as its property, or feeding ground, because it was full of fear from various individuals on a daily basis. I also gathered that it was territorial, the creature made it clear that it had chased away all the competition so that it could have all the energy meals to itself. (I didn't know what this creature was, the word that came to my mind was a boggart, so I googled them after I got home, after sifting through all the Harry potter references i discovered they do in fact feed off of negative energy, but usually reside in forests).

After gathering this information, the creature communicated that I wasn't exempt from its feeding, to which I shielded myself as I told it that I did not give any permission for it to steal any of my energy, and moreover that I was not afraid. This is where things get interesting, because apparently the creature decided to prove me wrong by getting around my energetic defenses and going right for the physical.

That day, for the first time, the dentist's tool slipped as he was trying to drill the tooth, and instead it drilled a hole in the skin under my tongue. I didn't feel anything at the time because I was numbed, and I didn't think much about the event, until the second unfortunate event 6 months later at the same dentists office. As the lady was putting some pasty "new" varnish on my teeth, she slipped and some of the varnish dripped in my hair. She had no idea how to get it out and long story short, I had to cut my hair really short. So needless to say, this time around, I was pretty nervous to go back, afraid of what unfortunate event would befall me next. And it was then that I remembered my encounter with the boggart.

The reason I'm sharing this story is two reasons: one, that if anyone else knows anything about creatures like these or has encountered them (especially boggarts), please let me know!
Two, so that people that haven't encountered such creatures will know what they're like. And of anyone has any suggestions on how to avoid that creatures wrath when I go in there again, please share!
Old 12-05-2018, 05:41 AM
Master
long story short: you are in charge of your life experiences. that creature
has no power over you. i'm thinking that he'd not penetrated your defenses,
but that he's exercised some control over the caretakers you'd entrusted
with your welfare.
perhaps you can extend a blessing onto those whom are unaware of the
creature causing mischief? perhaps you can harvest your own fear energy,
denying him access to it (it IS yours after all)?
Old 12-05-2018, 06:30 PM
Seeker

One of the most prominent negative energy club dragging trolls is the American Diner industry with ceiling tiles with stains and tasty choices that appear ubiquitous in the industry. Walk in, have you left side destroyed plug notify the diner staff, who must oblige with no oversight to overseas policies regarding American uni lateral decision making and people who stand for policies that are contrary to the belief people can self govern. Have no way to tell staff that you rocked the policies because you're an 810 teenager and still be subjected to policies. Not only are these policies a disaster that people are made to feel they should support, it demonstrates the importance e of people being allowed to exercise their own common sense in these situations. Mmmmm creamy corn chipped beef meal, juicy buffalo ranch chipotle cheese steak and birthday cake .
Old 13-05-2018, 02:02 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
long story short: you are in charge of your life experiences. that creature
has no power over you. i'm thinking that he'd not penetrated your defenses,
but that he's exercised some control over the caretakers you'd entrusted
with your welfare.
perhaps you can extend a blessing onto those whom are unaware of the
creature causing mischief? perhaps you can harvest your own fear energy,
denying him access to it (it IS yours after all)?

Those are brilliant ideas. I did not think about the fact that it wasn't that he penetrated MY defenses, but rather found someone else that didn't have any defenses, in order to have them influenced against me.

The idea to convert the fear energy is also brilliant. I'm usually pretty decent at sensing if I'm afraid and calming myself, but maybe instead there is a way I can figure out how to recycle that energy into something that can work in my favor. Thank you for sharing your wisdom (: