Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-08-2017, 03:53 AM
Administrator
Hello

We have to remember that the spirit is the reflection of whom they were in the living world. If for example they were a chronic fib teller they would be the same in the spirit world. You would have to like in the land of the living dig for what is true.

At times there are one's that will play games like people in the living wear at times two faces so can those in spirit. At times its for attention nothing more, maybe living they never were seen or heard.....and in death someone hears them. I have had this.

I do not feel that things are ever truly done with vengeance of malice, even by the living more its life path lessons and explorations of the Soul Journey we have to complete.

Lynn
Old 21-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Guide

My one and only experience with a spirit gave me the clarity to understand that after physical life there is with absolute certainty a continuation of yin and yang.
Old 21-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Pathfinder
I agree with libraindigo. If spirits on the other side are just like us then why are they just hanging here giving us advice or what ever? What are spirit guides? Are they just like a normal spirit or are they of a higher vibration? Why do they stick around and help us through life? Sorry for all of the questions. Just something I thought of when reading this.
Old 21-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Master
Think of it as layers. Vibration = dimension

Down here in the third dimension, prior to awakening, we experience separation from the Oneness and Love that we are. It's painful.
In the 4th dimension there's a little less sense of separation, but still plenty of "bad Boys' and 'bad neighborhoods'.
5th dimension your getting into what we call the Angelic Realms and over all the vast majority of beings are much more connected to love, compassion and Oneness.
6th Dimension there's even less illusion of separateness and lack of experience of Oneness.
7th dimension they are God-like from our ant-like view.
and so on upwards.

This means for us down here in the 3D we can still run into a higher dimensional spirit who's still exploring some dark themes - like manipulation. It's pretty common to have 4th dimensional beings messing with us in fact. They are a lot like us in many ways and exploring 2 sides of the coin still.

However there are many beings who have compassion for our lack of sense of connection and try to help us out of their shear sense of compassion, just as you would help a puppy stuck in a culvert or ditch drain and suffering.

Spirit Guides are nothing more than a higher dimensional Being who has resonance with us and chooses through their own compassion to try and help us to see we're not alone and are Loved. Perhaps when they were in a 3D body they too suffered from the illusion of separateness and are now paying it forward. Whatever the reason they choose to be with us - it is from love and compassion.

We receive a lot of personal evolution through helping others selflessly, the more we open to the love that we are and practice it the more momentum there is in our Greater Understanding and the more merging with the GodHead that we experience - it seems true on all levels of existence.
Old 21-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Pathfinder
Wow, thanks for such a great explanation. That cleared a lot up! I have talked with guides and spirits but I just never understood why they would take the time every time I ask for them to come down to me and help me. Just crazy and so wonderful that there is always someone there when I ask! But I just didn't understand why they were there. Why spend their time after death helping me. One of millions of people in the world. Why me. But you helped clear some of it up for me! Thanks!
Old 14-10-2017, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Channeling is a wonderful thing but one must understand that to open yourself means both negative and positive can come through. That's why having a spiritual guide guarantees you will stay on track. The "negative" input that might come through is obviously not of a high level in spirit. It is from the Astral, and those spirits are one of many -- confused, some are stuck and don't know where they are, some are fine with it since they've discovered a certain amount of "power" over other entities there, some are just lost -- all (but the ones who do not want your help) can be brought into the light.
Old 14-10-2017, 06:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherlight
Channeling is a wonderful thing but one must understand that to open yourself means both negative and positive can come through. That's why having a spiritual guide guarantees you will stay on track. The "negative" input that might come through is obviously not of a high level in spirit. It is from the Astral, and those spirits are one of many -- confused, some are stuck and don't know where they are, some are fine with it since they've discovered a certain amount of "power" over other entities there, some are just lost -- all (but the ones who do not want your help) can be brought into the light.
I've seen plenty of people who have ineffective guides. I'm curious how you verify that your 'guides' have your best interests in mind. How do you know they are capable of keeping you 'on track'?
Old 20-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Newbie ;)

duplicate response. Being new, I can't delete a message yet, so I just edited out what I had said.
Old 20-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

WSTEIN I apologize for not responding sooner. Not sure just what you mean by "ineffective" guides of others. They don't respond? They give incorrect information? They give conflicting information?
If there is no response it might be the question needs to be rephrased, or maybe contact has not actually been made. You asked how to verify the presence of your guide - because of a body signal. A sensation unique to a particular guide. You also asked how one would know if a guide is capable? Guides are on the highest level in spirit, they are what their name implies -- guides to keep us on our path. I guess the only way I can explain their validity is experience, and inner knowing. It's a deep subject for sure, and one that can't be covered in a paragraph -- at least not for me. I understand where you're coming from, for me it started out of the blue while I was vacuuming. Then I started with classes for the single purpose to make contact with a guide. And I was a questioner, as much as I wanted it I also didn't want to be fooled. Channeling with a guide is a very interesting experience, and is unique and personal for everyone. I guess it's one of those things you just "know" and no one can tell you different.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Not sure just what you mean by "ineffective" guides of others. They don't respond? They give incorrect information? They give conflicting information?
You also asked how one would know if a guide is capable?
A guide is supposed to take/lead you somewhere. In the case of a spiritual guide, they are supposed to promote your spiritual growth or assist you on your spiritual journey.

An ineffective guide is on that does not provide useful benefit on the spiritual journey.

For instance a lot of supposed guides give dates or time frames for various events or opportunities that are just plain wrong. When questioned why they were wrong, they say time is very hard for them. Perhaps so, but it makes them ineffective at guiding.

Another thing I see is that they are not that advanced and don't actually know much more than the ones they are trying to guide. So they might be of some help but its very limited.
Quote:
Guides are on the highest level in spirit, they are what their name implies -- guides to keep us on our path. I guess the only way I can explain their validity is experience, and inner knowing.
I am sure this is just not the case, guides seem to be nothing more than non-physical beings willing to assist. Sure, some of them are at the 'highest level' but most seem far less developed.

The odd thing to me is how many people have ineffective guides and make excuses for them being ineffective, my dad was a prime example.
Quote:
I guess it's one of those things you just "know" and no one can tell you different.
Well the being certain part is true. However, people seem woefully naive about how many 'spirit' beings are in fact just ordinary non-physical beings taking advantage. They have their own agendas and your well being is at best incidental. Many are unscrupulous and have no inhibition about taking advantage of inexperience spiritual seekers.

Apparently you are relying mostly on 'know'ing. So I will rephrase, how certain are you that your knowing is correct?